Author Topic: At what point can we declare the ROn Paul "campaign" dead in the water?  (Read 847 times)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Someone should have called it last Tuesday........instead they keep prolonging the drama, preventing folks from getting closure.

If it's not already dead, someone needs to deliver the "coup de grace"............put it out of its misery.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: At what point can we declare the ROn Paul "campaign" dead in the water?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 08:41:17 PM »
Someone should have called it last Tuesday........instead they keep prolonging the drama, preventing folks from getting closure.

If it's not already dead, someone needs to deliver the "coup de grace"............put it out of its misery.

Hi Alex23.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 08:42:06 PM »

What the hell is your issue with Ron Paul? What do you have against the guy?  >:(
I hate the State.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 08:57:37 PM »
What the hell is your issue with Ron Paul? What do you have against the guy?  >:(

For the tenth time...............I think Ron Paul is a reactionary son-of-a-bitch. 

I don't care for his stance on the constitution...........m aybe he needs to read some Bruce Ackerman to help him understand what happened in the 1930s.  On a related note, I don't like his stance on taxes or government programs.........I don't believe we can survive with a small government at this stage in the game. Like I've said before, you can't turn back the clock.  I don't like that he thinks a 13 trillion dollar economy should work the same way as a four person household.  I don't like his stance on immigration...........wh at a fuckin reactionary. 

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 07:56:44 AM »
I don't care for his stance on the constitution...........

So you don't like the fact that he advocates following the Constitution...

Now it all makes sense...  Thanks for clearing things up.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 08:12:05 AM »
For the tenth time...............I think Ron Paul is a reactionary son-of-a-bitch.

I don't care for his stance on the constitution...........m aybe he needs to read some Bruce Ackerman to help him understand what happened in the 1930s.  On a related note, I don't like his stance on taxes or government programs.........I don't believe we can survive with a small government at this stage in the game. Like I've said before, you can't turn back the clock.  I don't like that he thinks a 13 trillion dollar economy should work the same way as a four person household.  I don't like his stance on immigration...........wh at a fuckin reactionary. 

The words of an idiot !

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 08:15:33 AM »
The words of an idiot !

The words of an idiot !

Hmmm.......that was easy.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 12:31:52 PM »
Ron Paul im sure, knows he has no chance...He is pomoting ideology and that is why he has not quit yet....He realizes the momentum he has started will not end after the race ends....His run is not about winning or losing, its about freedom.....

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 01:32:16 PM »
Ron just announced a march on Washington DC.  As I only live an hour away, I will be there.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 01:52:31 PM »
Ron Paul im sure, knows he has no chance...He is pomoting ideology and that is why he has not quit yet....He realizes the momentum he has started will not end after the race ends....His run is not about winning or losing, its about freedom.....

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.....