Author Topic: Troy Alves's new pics  (Read 6362 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: Troy Alves's new pics
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2008, 02:42:18 PM »
Fucking unreal.

Great shape.

Only problem is he has some OBVIOUS synthol in his tri/delt are, other than that he looks like a champ.
 :o
i dont see synthol.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2008, 02:45:54 PM »
If Troy Alves bring up his hams & calves at 2008 Ironman Pro,then I think he can enter top 5 .

that simple huh? make it sound easy
I

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2008, 03:58:57 PM »
GH in your opinion what do you think that troy needs to take to take his game to the next level?

he needs to get in time machine and go back 10 years,,he is just too old if he had same pacjage with 10-20 more pounds he would be sitting as your mr olympia top 5 year round,,the problem is he is just 10 years too old for mr o top competition and at this age to add 10lb of muscle in a year is a very very hard mission especially if you want to keep yuor over all symetry and plesent look because this is his key strength

never the less the guy is PHENOMINAL BODYBUILDER,,alot better than many others who place ahead of him,,sometimes life sucks if you dont suck enough to the right people
fallen angel

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2008, 01:10:10 PM »
Troy would have competed well in the '80s.  Now he's too small in the overall lineup to do more than be a midrange IFBB pro, & that means he'll have to get by on being the Mr. Nice Guy he reportedly is.