Author Topic: Kai Greene New found respect.  (Read 37771 times)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: Kai Greene New found respect.
« Reply #175 on: February 19, 2008, 05:04:15 PM »
That video is hilarious. Palumbo says so many things to convince you that this guy is poor as shit, but really there's almost no evidence.
1) He says that the elevator smells like piss. Obviously we can't smell the elevator, so this is a great way to set the mood of poverty.

2) He acts like it's a big deal Kai doesn't have a car. Newsflash: Nobody has a car in NYC. What would he do with it if he did? If he drove to the gym, it would probably take him close to as long as it takes on the subway, plus parking would be a bitch. I have lived in NY for 4 years and have never owned a car and have never felt like I was poor. Almost nobody I know owns a car here.

Plus, a car would cost him what, 3-500 dollars a month? That obviously pales in comparison to the amount that Kai spends on food/drugs.

3) He acts like it was a sign of how poor he is that Kai was excited to get his  groceries paid for. I'm pretty sure anyone would be happy to let their boss pay for 80 dollars worth of food if he got a chance.

4) He acts like it's a big deal to walk to the grocery store. Who gives a shit? Everyone has to walk to the grocery store in NYC and nobody thinks it's a big deal.

Basically the whole thing is pretty hilarious to me. Yeah he isn't rich, but he's not THAT bad either.

LOL! WTF does he have to do? Sleep on the street in a cardboard box?? ;D
Actually being a bber is all the proof we need.

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: February 19, 2008, 05:21:03 PM »
Sorry mate I like you but I have to disagree...

I don't wish him all the best, I think he is part of the Bodybuilding Cancer.

The "Bodybuilding Cancer?"   I think you are an idiot. Lets see you work as hard as Kai.
What have you accomplished in your life?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #177 on: February 19, 2008, 05:22:34 PM »
LOL! WTF does he have to do? Sleep on the street in a cardboard box?? ;D
Actually being a bber is all the proof we need.

ok, i viewed the clip.  nice, clean hardwood floors, apartment walls freshly painted, working elevator, spanish seasonings on top of the refrigerator.  good paintings, although not my style, all over the place.  not everybody needs a car in the city. trains run all the time. poached fish.  

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: February 19, 2008, 05:33:44 PM »
I usually agree with you but you might lose this one. He is shameless, obviously doesn't care what people think of him; He poses nude and lives in a dump then doesn't have a problem with people knowing he has never even owned a car or is dead broke, I doubt lying about what he lifts is on his mind.

According to you...Kai should LIE about his financial status, and pretend he's spmebody that he is not ?  You are a fool....  I respect kai ALOT more after seing how he lives, and learning about his childhood.  HONESTY is the greatest asset. Evidently, You think it better a man is a projects a phony image.  You have it backwards.  You are almost for sure, a young plastic phony, that doesn't understand the meaning of being GENUINE.

mike250

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: February 19, 2008, 07:15:27 PM »
i met kai at the olympia in 07, the coolest down to earth guy there, took time to talk to my girl and i, wish him the best

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #180 on: February 19, 2008, 08:55:50 PM »
Every other state has a similar procedure.  So why did you let someone get 6 mos. on you without doing anything.  Sounds like you are just lazy.  And why all the vitriol?  Did my ancesestors own your ancestors or something?
No. Your ancestors didn't own mine..And stop talking like a f@g(vitriol?).No one is bitter .. My means of income are from my business..So I wasn't lazy..I was busy.. I gave your "ancestors" a chance at trying to get it together ..What did I get for it ? Cat piss,and misery.. Do me a favor ..Hold a seminar in a college... go into great detail about "how paying your bills on time are important" !  Also ,explain to your "ancestors "when owning pets,change the cat litter and pick up sh!t ,when the dog poops.. Because ,living in sh!t is not cool.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #181 on: February 19, 2008, 10:45:30 PM »
Only boyfriend I got is the dyke looking whore that bore your stupid ass into this world you inbred piece of shit...
Ease up Sweetcheeks, you sound overly defensive. The fact that you are ingesting Palumbo's spunk nightly is no need for you to get so hostile. You have to understand that gay men must remain jovial if you want to when over those of us disgusted by your anal proclivities to be won over to your side.  ;)
!

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #182 on: March 03, 2009, 08:50:47 AM »
Ok here is MDTV with Kai Greene.

All I have to say is wow, he has humbled me and im not a easy man to humble lol.
Yeah allt he Grape fruit jokes and so on.. But man.. He is one struggling man.

I donīt say this often but I wish him all the best in the future and I hope he wins the AC.
This is Getbig but if everyone was serious for a moment its really something. :)

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=23176

Swede hates Kai now, but loved him in this post. This doesnt add up Swede!

Kai is the champ of Bums,
No job, No education, does g4p, fucks grapefruits, poses nude.. etc

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #183 on: March 03, 2009, 09:12:22 AM »
Swede hates Kai now, but loved him in this post. This doesnt add up Swede!

He is all over multiple boards now bashing Kai. "Swede!" must have gotten turned down on his edate proposal.  :-\
!