Author Topic: new ink? you bet.  (Read 9691 times)

KingCol

• Getbig II
Re: new ink? you bet.
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2008, 06:24:18 AM »
Im jealous.  Im addicted to the ink.  Im planning on getting a huge tribal dragon on my whole back soon.  (Picture Lee Priest's Tattoo, but in dragon form)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2008, 12:22:05 PM »
how about if i told you i'd really want to do one of these some day?

Actually me too  8)

???  Why? 
R

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2008, 10:16:59 PM »
???  Why? 
I hear the orgasm in indescribable.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2008, 05:30:37 PM »
I hear the orgasm in indescribable.

exactly. they say the endorphin rush is just unbelievable.

so here's an update. there's no actual red ink in there, just six-ish hours of beating up the same area left me red and tender.  :P

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2008, 07:15:30 PM »
 :o  WOW it looks cool with the red.   ;D

:)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2008, 03:10:31 AM »
:o  WOW it looks cool with the red.   ;D

Yes, very cool... ::)

but what the hell is it?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2008, 12:45:02 PM »
exactly.

What?

So that is what is going on here?

R

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2008, 01:08:33 PM »
HAHA magoos ass would rip right off those hooks. how much you weigh these days? What size plugs are those?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2008, 04:00:41 PM »
What?

So that is what is going on here?

Group orgy. Whats the matter, not a big fan of orgies?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2008, 07:33:51 PM »
exactly. they say the endorphin rush is just unbelievable.

so here's an update. there's no actual red ink in there, just six-ish hours of beating up the same area left me red and tender.  :P

Cool tats, magoo.  Dumb question: for these multi color tattoos, do you have to get them touched up every few years to keep the colors vivid?  I know the old fashioned monochrome green tats fade after a long time.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2008, 07:49:41 PM »
Cool tats, magoo.  Dumb question: for these multi color tattoos, do you have to get them touched up every few years to keep the colors vivid?  I know the old fashioned monochrome green tats fade after a long time.
No. I have had mine for 15 years, it is still pretty vivid. It depends on how well you take care of it also. Lots of sun will fade it, sunblock works wonders in this case.

On a side note, Magoos tats are black only, no color. The red is the irritation from being rubbed on over and over again getting the ink out of the way of the lines. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2008, 08:38:49 PM »
No. I have had mine for 15 years, it is still pretty vivid. It depends on how well you take care of it also. Lots of sun will fade it, sunblock works wonders in this case.

On a side note, Magoos tats are black only, no color. The red is the irritation from being rubbed on over and over again getting the ink out of the way of the lines. ;)

Gotcha.  I don't have any tats so don't know much about this.  Was thinking of getting tats a few times but I change my mind on stuff so much I figgered I'd regret it a week later so didn't bother. :P

My wife's brother has colored tats up and down both forearms.  really awesome looking, fire-breathing dragons and stuff.  If he wasn't such a badass you'd think from his dragon tats he was some basement dwelling D&D player like "Teh Luke".

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2008, 08:45:03 PM »
Gotcha.  I don't have any tats so don't know much about this.  Was thinking of getting tats a few times but I change my mind on stuff so much I figgered I'd regret it a week later so didn't bother. :P

My wife's brother has colored tats up and down both forearms.  really awesome looking, fire-breathing dragons and stuff.  If he wasn't such a badass you'd think from his dragon tats he was some basement dwelling D&D player like "Teh Luke".
Yeah, all of mine are hidden when I wear a tshirt and pants. ;)

If you take care of them, they stay vibrant a long time. On the forearms though, since they are always exposed to the sun, they will probably fade pretty fast.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2008, 09:25:31 AM »

like chaos said, plus a lot of it's in the healing. i use this stuff called H2Ocean and aside from having the thing fully healed in around a week it holds the colors amazingly.

most tattoos, though, will need a touchup every few years if they get exposed to the sun a lot, even the black and grey. fortunately that ain't a problem with me.  :P

lol, BigNB. i weigh 235, and you'd be surprised how heavy you can be and stay on those hooks. i might need an extra one, but i should survive it just fine. plugs are a 0g.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2008, 03:05:45 PM »
another update, while i'm at it. see how it looks without the red, battered flesh. the pic makes it seem less vivid than it is, though. last pic until i get the rest of it put on.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2008, 06:47:33 PM »
another update, while i'm at it. see how it looks without the red, battered flesh. the pic makes it seem less vivid than it is, though. last pic until i get the rest of it put on.
Awesome. Who is the artist/shop?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2008, 11:52:17 PM »
Awesome. Who is the artist/shop?

guy's name is John, place is called King's Row in Johnstown, PA. i swear if you like heavily shaded blackwork, he is THE guy to go to. i've seen many galleries online and with few exceptions i'd say john can outdo any of them. not necessarily biomech since that's more about the linework and design, then the shading, but for booth-style blackwork? yeah, there's few like him.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2008, 10:28:37 AM »
guy's name is John, place is called King's Row in Johnstown, PA. i swear if you like heavily shaded blackwork, he is THE guy to go to. i've seen many galleries online and with few exceptions i'd say john can outdo any of them. not necessarily biomech since that's more about the linework and design, then the shading, but for booth-style blackwork? yeah, there's few like him.
You a fan of his? He used to travel the circuit and I think he was recently out here in CA
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2008, 09:05:24 PM »
You a fan of his? He used to travel the circuit and I think he was recently out here in CA

he's my favorite artist, i'd say. although i'm starting to think his one minion liorcifer may be even better. i just love the dark grey "carved from stone" look his pieces have. i'm not big on color work and portraits, although i really do respect them when done well.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2008, 07:18:20 PM »
The beady eyes are pretty frightening, appears he's just worked thru a week or so of crank. Even more scary in pix than the posts indicate. Unsure if there's any lifting background based on those shotz lol maybe that's why the tats are used to cover up. Excellent potential as a burnout.

Hope this helps.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2008, 03:40:19 PM »
The beady eyes are pretty frightening, appears he's just worked thru a week or so of crank. Even more scary in pix than the posts indicate. Unsure if there's any lifting background based on those shotz lol maybe that's why the tats are used to cover up. Excellent potential as a burnout.

Hope this helps.

you are a pathetic old coot. but thanks for being so obsessed with me you immediately went into the pictures board to look for me.

i forget, where are YOUR pictures? oh i forgot, they don't exist. your NPC-caliber physique will remain forever secret. ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2008, 03:05:14 PM »
Nice tats Magoo!They will look even better when you start lifting weights.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2008, 03:55:31 PM »
Nice tats Magoo!They will look even better when you start lifting weights.

eh, lifting weights is hard. i'll start next year. maybe it'll be my new years resolution.

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2008, 07:58:26 PM »
eh, lifting weights is hard. i'll start next year. maybe it'll be my new years resolution.

I recommend you dont! I did a "squat" thingy the other day and it hurt real bad. :'(

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2008, 04:21:57 PM »
I recommend you dont! I did a "squat" thingy the other day and it hurt real bad. :'(

you didn't go down all the way, did you?!? that's bad for your knees.  :(