Author Topic: You start a thread to see if there are any women posting on the OT for GD board,  (Read 5974 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
...you get all of the survivors to post.  Deedee posted, Judi even posted. STella did and Rip did. Princess L and the other one too.  We had an OT for GD thing happening.

and then you delete it?

makes so much sense.

xL

edited this topic today, just now, in order to ask...

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Re: Music to work out to...
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 08:43:17 AM »

w8m8

Re: Music to work out to...
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 05:21:02 AM »

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
The girly board was never really working anyways.

That thread you just deleted was hopeful, but...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'd left you alone for a few days and I come back to a thread with 9 or 11 women posting (and the two obvious males, of course) and then when I post we get the immediate wanton deletion of a thread which contained nice and somewhat mostly sensible postings?

Who is modding now?

Neither STella or Deedee would've done that.  So, do you have a hacker on your Girly Board?
Original Sin's topic was happening, then it was killed.
xL

either that or it's now invisible.  stranger things have happened.

w8m8

...you get all of the survivors to post.  Deedee posted, Judi even posted. STella did and Rip did. Princess L and the other one too.  We had an OT for GD thing happening.

and then you delete it?

makes so much sense.

xL

edited this topic today, just now, in order to ask...

::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=200455.msg2763124#msg2763124

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
STella?  Deeds?  Does that then mean w8m8 is our new mod with privs?

Think perhaps the Laura n'Mike Show with Mr Arvilla having mods privs was preferable...

xxxL

please read this before she deletes me (don't know what time it is in America, but Im fairly certain you'll be out having fun on a Sat am,

whereas it's 1:06am here and I'm getting deleted & I've only posted 3x and you all know I only say nice(ish stuff...

Gonna hit report to mod.
Hate to, (I've only done it 5 times and it's worked every time which is kinda scary)  But I so hate to see a happening thread thrown out of the OT for GD board and made into a little blue link with my clever funny posts deleted from it...

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
:)

w8m8

;D

w8m8

Think perhaps the Laura n'Mike Show with Mr Arvilla having mods privs was preferable...

xxxL

please read this before she deletes me (don't know what time it is in America, but Im fairly certain you'll be out having fun on a Sat am,

whereas it's 1:06am here and I'm getting deleted & I've only posted 3x and you all know I only say nice(ish stuff...

Gonna hit report to mod.
Hate to, (I've only done it 5 times and it's worked every time which is kinda scary)  But I so hate to see a happening thread thrown out of the OT for GD board and made into a little blue link with my clever funny posts deleted from it...

???

xxxLinda

• Getbig V

LOL linda had too much to drink.   :D

Rip, It was a perfectly good thread.

I'm pissed, but I'm not that pissed.  I'm simply pissed off...

Someone is messing with our Girly board and it's not someone we ought to trust.

Gotta hit report to mod, about 6 posts up, the one where 28m8 decided to show us who's boss.
xL

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
Rip, It was a perfectly good thread.

I'm pissed, but I'm not that pissed.  I'm simply pissed off...

Someone is messing with our Girly board and it's not someone we ought to trust.

Gotta hit report to mod, about 6 posts up, the one where 28m8 decided to show us who's boss.
xL

Linda...Tell me again which thread you are talking about? 

Butterbean

• Getbig V

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=200455.msg2763124#msg2763124

I think she's talking about the one above

xxxLinda, the thread is still here...click on the blue link above ;)

The blue link will show you the thread is still on this board...it has not been deleted.

As of this moment, that thread is about the 19th thread down from the top of this board...maybe you didn't scroll down far enough?
R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V

oh... pleeeease !

There was a thread, a great thread.  I'd been away doing other stuff for a few days and there's this lovely thread asking how many women still attempted to post here.  As soon as I posted on it, it was killed.  It has now been resurrected on a blue link.

Can you get mod's privs, Rip?  I'd vote for you.  If so, can you fix this mess of a Girly Place?

with mad love
xLinda

xxxLinda

• Getbig V

the one you quoted in a quote box in a blue link.  did you happen to read it?
xL

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
You're funny...you are almost making me confused.  

I'd like to see w8m8 take a mod spot on this board.  Would you vote for her?  :)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
I think she's talking about the one above

xxxLinda, the thread is still here...click on the blue link above ;)

The blue link will show you the thread is still on this board...it has not been deleted.

As of this moment, that thread is about the 19th thread down from the top of this board...maybe you didn't scroll down far enough?

STella, I've scrolled down till last year.  Even noticed a thread started by a bloke about de-modding Mr Arvilla which I've not read yet.  The thread Sin started very recently about how many women still post here and which 9 or 10 of us had posted on in the last few days may be visible to you, but it has been wiped from my choices.

Which is the reason I'm having a rant.  It was a good thread, we were all joining in and identifiying, then it got made into a little blue link.

?
xL

Butterbean

• Getbig V

STella, I've scrolled down till last year.  Even noticed a thread started by a bloke about de-modding Mr Arvilla which I've not read yet.  The thread Sin started very recently about how many women still post here and which 9 or 10 of us had posted on in the last few days may be visible to you, but it has been wiped from my choices.

Which is the reason I'm having a rant.  It was a good thread, we were all joining in and identifiying, then it got made into a little blue link.

?
xL

I will sticky it for you for a few minutes so you can see it's still here.  Look for it toward the top of the board and the title will be in bold.  I'll unsticky it after a little while.
R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
It's there now

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
LMAO :D

w8m8

?
xL

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
WOW!

(shes coooo cooo for coco puffs)

:D

w8m8

I woke up and thought I had a bad dream   :-[

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
okay, you lot are a total nightmare.  I'm certain that someone is messing about, way beyond mods privs, far into a hackers realm.

So I'll admit that it's a 49% chance that I may have missed the topic headline when I got upset.  But that's extremely unlikely.  After all, if I post on a thread, I expect it to come up on top.  I say my nice bit then wait, or I post again if I need another rant.

Yesterday my posts were immediately removed from the top thread, the one started by rip (which now shows at the top again, as it did when I logged on yesterday after 3 days.  So that means:  either I can't see, or the person who'd posted previous to me, who had brought the topic to the top of the board deleted their comment and both of mine...

So, STella?  can you please either delete this new silly thread (we don't need two on the same subject) or merge the two?

Is w8 back in timeout yet?  Has Arvilla been demodded yet?  I suggest someone takes a day or 3 off and stops abusing their mod privs as I'm 51% certain someone is messing with my posts.

I'm 100% certain someone is hacking and messing with my post count.

& I'm still upset that ~flower~ chooses to attempt to fend everyone off.
xL