Author Topic: Jew eating bunnies?????  (Read 421 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Jew eating bunnies?????
« on: February 12, 2008, 03:57:46 PM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2008/02/12/2008-02-12_on_gaza_tv_hamas_bunny_brainwashes_kids_-1.html

JERUSALEM - Hamas has reached a new low in its cartoon brainwashing of kids to kill Israelis: a Bugs Bunny look-alike who declares, "I will eat the Jews!"

I have nothing ::)
L

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: Jew eating bunnies?????
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 04:05:10 PM »
It reminds me of Borat and the Running of the Jew.

I think this commentary from the web page was pretty good:

Queensgirl1 Feb 12, 2008 8:07:29 AM Report Offensive Post
When are we going to realize that these simple, uneducated hillbillies are being fed propaganda by their version of the old-fashioned "snake oil salesman" type preacher who uses the Bible (or in their case, the Quraan) to twist their reasoning? Yes, they are ridiculous, but this should be a cautionary tale for us all, and a reminder of why there is a separation between church & state in this country. If you mix ignorance with misguided belief in a sinner disguised as a saint, you get terror. Unchecked, it can happen anywhere. Do you remember when that crazy Jerry Falwell said the Teletubbies promote homosexuality???

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 04:09:37 PM »
Yep...during the heyday of the teleidiots, my roomate and another LT from our unit went to Toy's r Us to buy something..they picked up the "gay doll' and it was one of those f'd up ones that had been rerecorded. It said "Eat my bum....tickle me..eat my bum..touch me. So they get home and tell me and I'm like..why the hell didn't u buy the damm thing. I guess there were like a thousnad of these things floating around. Ok back to ur post....yeah but atleast Farwell was not having kids put on vests...we really need to prod the Jews to do something Now. Apparently they are willing to move on subdividing Jerusalem.
L

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 04:53:50 PM »
Im begining to think we should drop an A bomb on them.   Brainwashing kids is the lowest of lows. >:(