Author Topic: Is Barack Obama the Messiah?  (Read 1928 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?
« on: February 12, 2008, 04:25:19 PM »
"... a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" - Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire.
January 7, 2008.

Check out this website.....

http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/

I defy any of u libs to find a Bush is god website..perhaps the devil..but not god.... ;D

Beserk move over....I'm joining u in the bunker. I can fill a sandbag like u wouldn't believ... :-X
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Is Barack Obama the Messiah?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 07:26:37 PM »
"... a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" - Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire.
January 7, 2008.

I defy any of u libs to find a Bush is god website..perhaps the devil..but not god.... ;D

Beserk move over....I'm joining u in the bunker. I can fill a sandbag like u wouldn't believ... :-X
LOL... funny ;D  That will not help him.  I didn't like it when Bush tried that and I don't like it with Obama.  But it's not Obama doing that.  He doesn't stike me at all like that.

On the other hand, this was just creepy.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 07:28:39 PM »
January 7, 2008.

Hahaha...hh6 is getting his knickers in a wad. Must mean that Obama has arrived.

P.S. I wish I saw the light he was talking about.........would have been cool.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 07:29:10 PM »
January 7, 2008.

hahaha

more like,  "you will experience an epiphany ... and realize this foo ain't sayin shit!"

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 07:43:07 PM »
Song that was recently written about Obama.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 08:08:59 PM »
Here's what was actually said right from the transcript:

Where's Dave?

Big Dave, come on up here. Stay right here. Here's Big Dave. He is doing a great job.

They love you, Big Dave. They love you.

He is doing a great job.

Now, in the last day here, Dave only has one thing on his mind. He wakes up with this thought, he goes to sleep with this thought, he eats and lives and breathes and dreams about getting you to the polls tomorrow. That's all he is thinking about.

More specifically, getting you to the polls to vote for me. That's what he's thinking about.

(APPLAUSE)

That's his job, get you to the polls, vote for Obama. My job is to help him do his job. So I am going to try to be so persuasive in the 20 minutes or so that I speak that by the time this is over, a light will shine down from somewhere.

It will light upon you. You will experience an epiphany. And you will say to yourself, I have to vote for Barack. I have to do it.

And if you make that decision, if that moment happens, then it would be great -- even though it's just one day to go -- for you to fill out one of these supporter cards before you leave, because that way we'll know, you know, who, in fact, is going to be voting. Make sure that you are getting to the right precinct. It will be very heful to Dave in doing his job.

So let me just see a quick show of hands. How many people, be honest, are still undecided about who they're going to vote for tomorrow? Raise your hands.

Oh, see. Got some live ones right there. There's one, there's one over there. A couple others.

All right. We have you now in our sights. We are coming after you, and coming after you hard.

And hopefully if I make a persuasive case, then you will make sure to let Dave know by filling out one of those cards. But you know what? If you're not voting for me, vote for somebody.

What an extraordinary privilege the people of New Hampshire have. You, along with the people of Iowa, will have more to do with selecting the next president than just about anybody else on the planet. And that is remarkable. And it's a responsibility I know you've taken seriously. That's why you're here today.

But we've got to follow through and finish up. Please give Dave a big round of applause.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 08:15:31 PM »
This part of the quote doesn't show up in the transcript.  "and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama"

In the part they cut out where he talks about the fact that it's up to him in 20 minutes to make his case and that he's going to try to do so in the time he has.  That kind of puts a different context on the epiphany he's seeking and I think the light shining down is just in jest, like when the lightbulb goes off and you go ah-ha!  Bush and Rove played the holy angle way more than I've seen from Obama.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 09:25:55 PM »
This is jebus 2008.