Author Topic: bthomas77's FBB Training log  (Read 41913 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
I just looked up "pussy magnet" in the dictionary, there was a picture of bthomas there.

Kind of what I was thinking too man.

He just better get used to all the evil stares from all the young women's BF or hubbies, cause he will be making some guys very uncomfortable.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Kind of what I was thinking too man.

He just better get used to all the evil stares from all the young women's BF or hubbies, cause he will be making some guys very uncomfortable.

BThomas is lucky in that regard. Sometimes the types of guys that get a ton of pussy are pussys themselves. Bthomas is a big, strong mutherfucker that looks like he can handle himself, in the bedroom and in the streets. I don't see anyone trying to fuck with him tbh. I imagine in his everyday life he has fucked a few women right in front of their husbands. I wish he would share some of his stories with us :)
E

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
BThomas is lucky in that regard. Sometimes the types of guys that get a ton of pussy are pussys themselves. Bthomas is a big, strong mutherfucker that looks like he can handle himself, in the bedroom and in the streets. I don't see anyone trying to fuck with him tbh. I imagine in his everyday life he has fucked a few women right in front of their husbands. I wish he would share some of his stories with us :)

Damn right, he is a monster.  Im sure he has tore apart many a relationship with his impossing charms.  I just hope Beasts BF is a secure enough guy and willing to accept that what Bthomas wants, he gets.  And whos gonna stop him? fuckers about 6'5", 325lbs  pretty solid, just a trace of abs showing and can grow hair like an MF...you know what that means?  Yep lots of natural testosterone flowing in that man.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Damn right, he is a monster.  Im sure he has tore apart many a relationship with his impossing charms.  I just hope Beasts BF is a secure enough guy and willing to accept that what Bthomas wants, he gets.  And whos gonna stop him? fuckers about 6'5", 325lbs  pretty solid, just a trace of abs showing and can grow hair like an MF...you know what that means?  Yep lots of natural testosterone flowing in that man.

I heard that when the sugar hill gang were writing rappers delight, the immortal lines ....

"I said C A S A N the O VA , the rest is F L Y, were a homage to the great bthomas.

bthomas77

• Getbig II
odd thing is you are close on the height and weight.....a little shorter, and a lil heavier.......

and yeah....i made a call to mirriam websters the other day...and i am sueing them for using my image without my permission.  them dirty rats...........im hoping to get a ton of money out of it....appearently they print a lot of those Dictionary things.......so now not only do i have the looks, but soon ill be in the money too....

which is just gonna make it even tougher.  shoot.....i just wish i was double barrelled......that would make things much easier.

and thanks for the good word on being a Mod.  but i just dont have the time.  i have problems dealing with idiots who aske me too many questions.

anyway.. thank you all for your kind words....

and

peace out

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
and thanks for the good word on being a Mod.  but i just dont have the time.  i have problems dealing with idiots who aske me too many questions.

No prob, man.  Anytime you need something, hit me up.  I was on the phone to Ron the other day about something else and mentioned you as a possible mod for the training board.  he sounded fine with it.  So let me know if you change your mind. 8)

bthomas77

• Getbig II
will do man....nice to know some one with connections....

im all about knowing people who know people that have pull.....

danielson

• Getbig V
will do man....nice to know some one with connections....

im all about knowing people who know people that have pull.....

Tell us some stories about the fitness girls you have nailed dude.
E

bthomas77

• Getbig II

sorry man i dont tap and yap.......

danielson

• Getbig V
sorry man i dont tap and yap.......

You don't have to mention names man. How many girls have you nailed anyway? 2000? More ???
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V

I'm up for these too!  Come on bthomas, you gotta throw us a bone.

bthomas77

• Getbig II
no habla ingles...... ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
no habla ingles...... ;D

Come on man don't be a tease...let's hear some stories!  How many have you shagged?

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
This thread is starting to get even more interesting.   ;D

:)

bthomas77

• Getbig II
Come on man don't be a tease...let's hear some stories!  How many have you shagged?

thats for me to know, and you to worry your pretty lil head about.

bthomas77

• Getbig II
This thread is starting to get even more interesting.   ;D

;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
thats for me to know, and you to worry your pretty lil head about.

Damn bro, you really are a tease.  And to think I stuck my neck out to get you that modship on the training board >:(  Where I'm from, we don't treat our buds like that!

danielson

• Getbig V
Damn bro, you really are a tease.  And to think I stuck my neck out to get you that modship on the training board >:(  Where I'm from, we don't treat our buds like that!

I agree with you man. I used to look up to Bthomas, but it seems that his ego is as big as his animal magnetism. Guys like him are always the same, just cuz they score crazy amounts of tail they think they are better than us little guys who only want to live vicariously through them. Shit, I would settle for one story at this point :(
E

bthomas77

• Getbig II
once again...i do not tap and yap....

sorry guys....

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
I agree with you man. I used to look up to Bthomas, but it seems that his ego is as big as his animal magnetism. Guys like him are always the same, just cuz they score crazy amounts of tail they think they are better than us little guys who only want to live vicariously through them. Shit, I would settle for one story at this point :(

Couldn't agree more.

To be perfectly honest, I'm starting to feel like a real dick for going out on a limb and getting Ron to agree to put him as a mod on the Training board.  I still think he would be a real asset to that board because he's a gen-u-wine dude who loves to train, but I might change my mind if I don't get some stories about the wicked tail he's been chasing >:(  bthomas, spill the beans my man!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Yeah Bthomas keep rubbing it on the tail you get, thanks a lot, its very obvious the way BB chicks throw themselves at you that you have the gift with the ladies.  I mean looking back at your pics I can really see why, I especially like the one where you are playing thug all not interested in the pretty beast hanging on you!  Man dude you know how to play it cool, thats what the ladies like, a challange.  8)

Damn and you wont even share your traing secrets for putting on pure mass.  Guess I cant blame you, more women for you then.  :-\

davidpaul

• Getbig V
How many time do you think bthomas nailed beast that night, 7 or 8?

danielson

• Getbig V

You can tell from her shirt being only half on that they just hit it. My guess is he fucked her once and moved on to other girls. Although he appears awfully young for The Beast.
E

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

I don't want to speculate bro cause Beast has a BF covered in almond butter and all, but I do have to say they both look very satisfied.  And we all know how much test flows through Bthomas.....he is irresistible.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
You can tell from her shirt being only half on that they just hit it. My guess is he fucked her once and moved on to other girls. Although he appears awfully young for The Beast.

She must like the badboy look.