Author Topic: Yesterday in the Gym: Sombody made some other guy his bitch  (Read 2922 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Yesterday in the Gym: Sombody made some other guy his bitch
« on: February 12, 2008, 11:31:59 PM »
I have NEVER seen something similar, the time I train my Gym is pretty full, since the Weighlifting Club has some issues with the neighbors we cannot train after 7pm on the Ground floor but we have to go on the 1Floor.
So it can get a little crowded, but no problem it adds to the atphmospher.
There is this guy who is a little chubby but he thinks he's THE Bodybuilder, he keeps looking at his legs flexes them and thinks in general that he is quit buff, you know the type.
He keeps wanting to talk to me about how great his ephedrine is working ect. I serioulsy don't  listen that closely.
He is easter European, and all the other Eastern European dudes seem to know each other, this one guy who is (from the way he walks) is pretty proud of his "guns" is actually a nice guy, we talked briefly he said he saw me with my wife the past day.
So anyways, I was doing Barbel Curls, and the chubby dude was using the Smith for something.
The other guy comes in says hello to everybody and than goes to the Smith (Chubby was for a drink at the fontaine) Machine.
As soon as he sits down Chubby comes over and says: Hey hey hey... and the other guy looks at him and says: Hey WHAT huh? huh? and looks at him real intimidating.
I though ahhh shit here we go, lets see how this one works out.
I couldn't believe, chubby bowed out, he just walked away and had this weird smile on his face, I actually feelt sorry for him.
Laster on he walks past the guy who was doing Dumbell Shoulder Press, and he just wants to walk out when the guy says to Chubby... Where are you going?
Chubby: I'm going upstairs doing cardio.
Big Guns: No you are not, you are finished when I'm finished..
Chubby: Okay... (AND HELPS THE OTHER GUY WITH HIST SET) :o :o :o

For an instant I was sure I was in the Prison Gym and somebody made some guy his bitch, I don't even think that Chubby was aware what the other guy did to him, I asked Mr.Guns later: What did you say to him again? And he was: Ahh I'm only joking he knows...
But damn there were people standing around and they were laughing.

Just to show you that you go on different: Mr. Guns asked me later to spot him on some mpre Shoulderpress, I helped him bring the weight up, and walked over to the Rack to do my last Barbel Curl, a minute later I see him struggle with his last push, of course I wasn't rushing over to help him, so he looks at me (after he failed) and says: Tooooo slow dude and I said: Well you should have told me to stay than, THAT'S how you have to talk to these assholes, don't give these guys an inch.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Re: Yesterday in the Gym: Sombody made some other guy his bitch
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 11:37:24 PM »

blah....blah....blah.... . You don't actually expect us to read all that shit?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 11:39:32 PM »
blah....blah....blah..... You don't actually expect us to read all that shit?

okay Alex ::)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 11:40:33 PM »
okay Alex ::)

Didn't you hear? I melted down and left getbig a couple hours ago? Jesus Christ, you Polacks are slow.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 11:43:03 PM »
Your fucking point is?  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 11:45:46 PM »
And the world keeps turning...

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 11:47:12 PM »

hahaha.....probably took him a couple hours to come up with all that shit.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 11:51:00 PM »
Didn't you hear? I melted down and left getbig a couple hours ago? Jesus Christ, you Polacks are slow.

I'm German you Untermensch ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 11:53:32 PM »
You wouldn't believe the shit I took today.
HAHA, RON.....

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 11:57:13 PM »

did you flex/admire your calves while you took the shit?

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2008, 12:07:11 AM »
Me and my freinds many years ago throwing out some lame guy on the leg press full stack for using 3 inches of motion was pretty funny and a owning, my mate then got in the leg press and procceeded to do 12 reps FullROM.Poor guy
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2008, 12:58:45 AM »
I have NEVER seen something similar, the time I train my Gym is pretty full, since the Weighlifting Club has some issues with the neighbors we cannot train after 7pm on the Ground floor but we have to go on the 1Floor.
There is this guy who is a little chubby but he thinks he's THE Bodybuilder, he keeps looking at his legs flexes them and thinks in general that he is quit buff, you know the type.
He keeps wanting to talk to me about how great his ephedrine is working ect. I serioulsy don't  listen that closely.
He is easter European, and all the other Eastern European dudes seem to know each other, this one guy who is (from the way he walks) is pretty proud of his "guns" is actually a nice guy, we talked briefly he said he saw me with my wife the past day.
So anyways, I was doing Barbel Curls, and the chubby dude was using the Smith for something.
The other guy comes in says hello to everybody and than goes to the Smith (Chubby was for a drink at the fontaine) Machine.
As soon as he sits down Chubby comes over and says: Hey hey hey... and the other guy looks at him and says: Hey WHAT huh? huh? and looks at him real intimidating.
I couldn't believe, chubby bowed out, he just walked away and had this weird smile on his face, I actually feelt sorry for him.
Laster on he walks past the guy who was doing Dumbell Shoulder Press, and he just wants to walk out when the guy says to Chubby... Where are you going?

For an instant I was sure I was in the Prison Gym and somebody made some guy his bitch, I don't even think that Chubby was aware what the other guy did to him, I asked Mr.Guns later: What did you say to him again? And he was: Ahh I'm only joking he knows...

Just to show you that you go on different: Mr. Guns asked me later to spot him on some mpre Shoulderpress, I helped him bring the weight up, and walked over to the Rack to do my last Barbel Curl, a minute later I see him struggle with his last push, of course I wasn't rushing over to help him, so he looks at me (after he failed) and says: Tooooo slow dude and I said: Well you should have told me to stay than, THAT'S how you have to talk to these assholes, don't give these guys an inch.
You should consider writing movie scripts.  Your story gripped me like Stephen King novel!! ::)
N

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2008, 01:05:43 AM »
You should consider writing movie scripts.  Your story gripped me like Stephen King novel!! ::)

Where did you leave Teh funny?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2008, 06:07:50 AM »
a minute later I see him struggle with his last push, of course I wasn't rushing over to help him, so he looks at me (after he failed) and says: Tooooo slow dude and I said: Well you should have told me to stay than, THAT'S how you have to talk to these assholes, don't give these guys an inch.

You sure showed him, Stark

LOL

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2008, 06:23:48 AM »
i've always wanted to smash someone in their face with a 10 pound dumbbell.

no one in particular- i just think it'd be fun to break their grille.
!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2008, 06:38:24 AM »

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2008, 06:44:05 AM »

I'm not reading all that bullshit.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2008, 09:01:43 AM »
hahaha Stark,people spot me I don't spot them......german pussies what a lark

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2008, 09:18:59 AM »
i've always wanted to smash someone in their face with a 10 pound dumbbell.

no one in particular- i just think it'd be fun to break their grille.

Would be awesome :D

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2008, 02:29:45 PM »
X

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2008, 02:32:23 PM »
brutal dozing off on the stationary bike.