Author Topic: I think team nasser is dead !  (Read 31563 times)

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
Re: I think team nasser is dead ,,,
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2008, 07:29:16 AM »
Sumpa, in time you will look in the mirror and see orange skin with a green stump on top.  With each passing day your Nasser-worshipping brain is replaced by seeds and pulp.  Look to the future Sumpa....

Sumpa, October 2008, comtemplating how it came to this.

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2008, 08:29:18 AM »
Sumpa, in time you will look in the mirror and see orange skin with a green stump on top.  With each passing day your Nasser-worshipping brain is replaced by seeds and pulp.  Look to the future Sumpa....

Sumpa, October 2008, comtemplating how it came to this.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO!!!
Team Nasser!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2008, 08:29:37 AM »
Team Nasser is alive and well!  I haven't been posting that much lately - everyone knows I work at an accounting firm and firms are busiest from February to about May...so there's the work factor, and on top of that Team Nasser likes to post sporadically to keep everyone guessing, there will be silent moments in between louder ones.  

As for the team members, they are currently (in no specific order)

Myself, Sharma, Lamplighterx, Sumpa, Jtsunami, Big_Tymer

Stay tuned for Nasser interview part 5 and more Nasser pictures sometime soon.

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2008, 08:30:21 AM »
Sumpa standing strong nonetheless.   :)

Yes, I still have my pride.
Team Nasser!

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2008, 08:34:51 AM »
Team Nasser is alive and well!  I haven't been posting that much lately - everyone knows I work at an accounting firm and firms are busiest from February to about May...so there's the work factor, and on top of that Team Nasser likes to post sporadically to keep everyone guessing, there will be silent moments in between louder ones. 

Myself, Sharma, Lamplighterx, Sumpa, Jtsunami

Stay tuned for Nasser interview part 5 and more Nasser pictures sometime soon.

Good to hear from you, friend! The Team stands proud and look at that excellent memberlist. Don't worry pumpkin-heads, we're not going anywhere!
Team Nasser!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2008, 08:37:57 AM »
Good to hear from you, friend! The Team stands proud and look at that excellent memberlist. Don't worry pumpkin-heads, we're not going anywhere!

Here's a show of some of Team Nasser's strength:

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2008, 08:57:17 AM »

HAHAHHAAHAHA There he is!!
Spirit of Truth

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2008, 08:58:07 AM »
We also get support from followers of Gamal Abdel NASSER

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2008, 09:08:34 AM »

Myself, Sharma, Lamplighterx, Sumpa, Jtsunami, Big_Tymer

You went from Squadfather, McFarland, Bluto, CJ and a host of other well known posters to 5 relative unknowns, good job!
E

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2008, 09:19:39 AM »
I've just received confirmation that Uno, the Westminster champion beagle has officially declared himself a pumpkinhead as well.

Uno: Team Nasser will not recover, bitches.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2008, 09:21:32 AM »
You went from Squadfather, McFarland, Bluto, CJ and a host of other well known posters to 5 relative unknowns, good job!

McFarland, Bluto, and CJ were never hardcore fans - with time that's revealed.  The members who remain standing are hardcore fans.  Squadfather appears to be a fan but never officially joined the team to my knowledge, although he does give us support at times.  Most of the "host of other well known posters" you're referring to were never fans or even part of the team, just names that Bluto stuck in to give himself the satisfaction that he's a leader of the largest group on getbig.  However, effectiveness is not measured in the number of members or the number of posts of members, as the current team of six will show.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2008, 09:27:55 AM »
McFarland, Bluto, and CJ were never hardcore fans - with time that's revealed.  The members who remain standing are hardcore fans.  Squadfather appears to be a fan but never officially joined the team to my knowledge, although he does give us support at times.  Most of the "host of other well known posters" you're referring to were never fans or even part of the team, just names that Bluto stuck in to give himself the satisfaction that he's a leader of the largest group on getbig.  However, effectiveness is not measured in the number of members or the number of posts of members, as the current team of six will show.

I seriously have never heard of any of them. Can you give me the link to their pics please? I want to see what the Team looks like, and if they are all middle eastern.
E

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2008, 09:34:24 AM »
I seriously have never heard of any of them. Can you give me the link to their pics please? I want to see what the Team looks like, and if they are all middle eastern.

Like I said, whether you've heard of them or not is irrelevant, as effectiveness is not measured in the number of posts of members.  I hope you're not becoming another one of those with the attitude, "If you don't have thousands of posts you are not cool"  ::) 

As for background, I only know for certain the background of myself, Sharma and Lamplighterx - the former two being East Indian and the latter being White.  I never made it a point to ask since we don't care about anyone's ethnicity.  Nasser draws fans from all races, probably why he has travelled to basically every country in the world.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2008, 09:35:30 AM »

Do you know your buddy Squadfather's ethnicity, Danielson?  He's part of the team..........

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2008, 09:38:05 AM »
Do you know your buddy Squadfather's ethnicity, Danielson?  He's part of the team..........

Squadfather is Italian, just like me.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2008, 09:40:28 AM »
Like I said, whether you've heard of them or not is irrelevant, as effectiveness is not measured in the number of posts of members.  I hope you're not becoming another one of those with the attitude, "If you don't have thousands of posts you are not cool"  ::) 

Not at all, I was just curious to see what the rest of the team looks like. I hope you are not the only one with the stones to post a pic.
E

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2008, 09:42:23 AM »
Squadfather is Italian, just like me.

I didn't know there was a part of Italy that borders India.  ??? 

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2008, 09:42:41 AM »

This is actually Team Nasser.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2008, 09:43:48 AM »

This is actually Team Nasser.

They need to get newer guns.  THose are antiques....

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2008, 09:49:54 AM »

::)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2008, 09:53:45 AM »
the team needs to change the direction they re going, ignoring the religion, this is BB after all. Dont bring religion in to play. McFarland could save the team but i doubt he will.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2008, 09:57:03 AM »
the team needs to change the direction they re going, ignoring the religion, this is BB after all. Dont bring religion in to play. McFarland could save the team but i doubt he will.

No offence El Mariachi, but as a non-member your suggestions can not be taken very seriously.  Further, the suggestion is pointed to the wrong side, as Team Nasser has never "brought religion into play."  If you read the posts you'll notice it's always the Pumpkinheads who bring up religion and race first by questioning what the background is of Team Nasser members - such as just a few pots above in this same thread.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2008, 10:05:54 AM »
Sharma along with Nasser's shortcoming are the reasons I left.

Sharma is just extreme in his homophobia, racism and general lack of tolerance.

You're a good guy, Camel.... sometimes even a little bit too self-effacing.  Be proud of who you are.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2008, 10:18:44 AM »

Yes ofcourse, but if you read my post i said ignore the religion debates, and sharma did bring religion in to play first bobs, lets stay with the facts bigger bob ;D

Link to where Sharma first "brought religion into play?"  And no, mentioning that Nasser may have faced a backlash post 9/11 is not "bringing religion into play."  "Bringing religion into play" is by questioning whether Team Nasser members are only part of the team due being Muslim or "middle eastern," by unprovokedly putting down other religions, etc. 

Sharma is just extreme in his homophobia, racism and general lack of tolerance.

I dont think Sharma is seriously racist or intolerant, although he exaggerates jokes as such, just like most getbig members do.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2008, 10:22:42 AM »
Don't worry fellas, not a single member of "team nassar" was worth a pile of dogshit anyhow.