Author Topic: I think team nasser is dead !  (Read 31628 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: I think team nasser is dead ,,,
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2008, 10:24:45 AM »
You're a good guy, Camel.... sometimes even a little bit too self-effacing.  Be proud of who you are.

The danish cartoon isn't self-ridicule, dude. No one has to follow a faith if they don't to.

I am proud of my culture though. If I wasn't then I'd have made shit up about myself which I've never done.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2008, 10:26:48 AM »
  And no, mentioning that Nasser may have faced a backlash post 9/11 is not "bringing religion into play." 

Ofcourse it is. Nasser looked like shit after 2000, no need to blame it on 9/11 and bringing in religion. Just look at the pics.

Nasser is talking about everybody's drug use, but when asked about synthol on pbw he said i never used it. Nasser should be a man and keep it real, but he's not, he's an asshole full of synthol.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2008, 10:27:55 AM »
The danish cartoon isn't self-ridicule, dude. No one has to follow a faith if they don't to.

I am proud of my culture though. If I wasn't then I'd have made shit up about myself which I've never done.

I wasn't talking about the Danish cartoon.......you said you were secular.  It's a couple of other things I've seen.  Maybe it's just my perception. 

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2008, 10:32:42 AM »
Squadfather is Italian, just like me.

I always thought that he was American  ???
I

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2008, 10:33:43 AM »

Ofcourse it is. Nasser looked like shit after 2000, no need to blame it on 9/11 and bringing in religion. Just look at the pics.

Nasser is talking about everybody's drug use, but when asked about synthol on pbw he said i never used it. Nasser should be a man and keep it real, but he's not, he's an asshole full of synthol.

I actually thought Nasser looked good in 2001.  Regardless, the question is not whether he looked as good post 2000 as he did in the mid to late 90's, it was just whether the anti-Arab/Muslim mood immediately post 9/11 could have affected judges' perception - that's a fair question.  It's been 6-7 years since 9/11 and you still see getbiggers with an anti-Arab/Muslim mood to this day, so you find it ridiculous to think that just a few months after the attacks some judges may have shared such a mood at the Olympia?

Nasser said he did not take synthol, but has admitted to esceline - they are pretty similar except that esceline is not as lumpy as synthol and costs more.  Nasser speaks the truth, about himself and others.  

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2008, 10:34:43 AM »

It's obvious that he was full of oil after 2000. It's kinda sad..

Nasser never seemed like the religious type so I dunno why Sharma felt the need to bring 9/11 into play. When you think about, the whole thing is just silly. Plus bashing rec drug users when you're shooting yourself up with insulin, anabolic steroids and taking massive amounts of stimulants is hypocrisy. And the arguement that Nasser used drugs to boost his career doesn't work because he's still on after retirement.

calmus, I guess I am a bit a reserved when it comes to bringing my background into play.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2008, 11:16:00 AM »
Here's a show of some of Team Nasser's strength:

Damn you can see where he's done multiple site injections of synthol in his biceps.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2008, 11:22:44 AM »
Damn you can see where he's done multiple site injections of synthol in his biceps.

Yes, you can really tell from the red marks what was injected into them (synthol vs. steroid injection)  ::)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2008, 11:27:45 AM »
on no, bigbobs has got the fly swatter out!

Open and honest discourses will not be tolerated!!!!!

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2008, 11:28:33 AM »
Shouldn't there be a little more vascularity in his biceps if it was a steroid injection?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2008, 11:31:50 AM »
Shouldn't there be a little more vascularity in his biceps if it was a steroid injection?

Not necessarily in that shot - lighting is dim and he's not flexing

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2008, 11:50:41 AM »

Uno declares it to be synthol use.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2008, 12:12:27 PM »
team nasser lost any credibility it had when they allowed blutOWNED to be co leader ::)

but like nasser early in his career, team nasser showed some potential by adding A list getbiggers like Mcfarland

unfortunatly though team nasser played the size game, just like nasser :'( 

adding too many C list getbiggers ruined team nasser, like nasser adding synthol for extra size ruined his body :-*

E

E

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2008, 12:28:07 PM »
everyone is willing to admit the facts that Nasser was a great bodybuilder in his youth..but clearly as he added mass he got progressively worse

Team Nasser is not willing to admit that,

Nasser drank and messed around with married woman,  why should be believe that he didn't use "recreational" drugs when he loaded up on illegal steroids?

Most people see these are no big deal, but team Nasser denies anything that negatively reflects on Nasser

also what kind of man drags a woman's name through the mudd?
I

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2008, 12:38:04 PM »
You guys fail to see your own stupidity.

jt

TEAM NASSER
TEAM Nasser

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2008, 12:57:36 PM »

jt

TEAM NASSER

You guys fail to see your own obsessiveness.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2008, 01:02:00 PM »

jt

TEAM NASSER
You fail to see..... you've failed.!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2008, 01:02:10 PM »

Uno declares it to be synthol use.

Sato declared it to not be synthol.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2008, 01:05:34 PM »
everyone is willing to admit the facts that Nasser was a great bodybuilder in his youth..but clearly as he added mass he got progressively worse

Team Nasser is not willing to admit that,

Nasser drank and messed around with married woman,  why should be believe that he didn't use "recreational" drugs when he loaded up on illegal steroids?

Most people see these are no big deal, but team Nasser denies anything that negatively reflects on Nasser

also what kind of man drags a woman's name through the mudd?

Nasser admits that he drank and cheated on his wife, becasue where there is something negative he will admit it if it's true.  However, synthol use for shows or recreational drug use he will not admit simply because it's not true.  He did admit using esceline, which is similar to synthol, and added that every succesful bodybuilder has used synthol (and/or esceline).

The issue with Milamar became personal when Milamar herself took part in sitting down Nasser's wife to tell her that yes Nasser did in fact sleep with her and cheat on his wife.  When you throw a stick into a pile of shit, some is bound to bounce back on you.  Since Milamar couldn't keep her mouth shut about sleeping with Nasser (by telling Birgit), why should Nasser keep his mouth shut about it by not telling others?

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2008, 01:18:29 PM »
Nasser admits that he drank and cheated on his wife, becasue where there is something negative he will admit it if it's true.  However, synthol use for shows or recreational drug use he will not admit simply because it's not true.  He did admit using esceline, which is similar to synthol, and added that every succesful bodybuilder has used synthol (and/or esceline).

The issue with Milamar became personal when Milamar herself took part in sitting down Nasser's wife to tell her that yes Nasser did in fact sleep with her and cheat on his wife.  When you throw a stick into a pile of shit, some is bound to bounce back on you.  Since Milamar couldn't keep her mouth shut about sleeping with Nasser (by telling Birgit), why should Nasser keep his mouth shut about it by not telling others?

Bottom line,,Nasser broke the laws of Islam,,,he is going straight to hell.....

Nasser and Satan   300 lbs with abs?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2008, 01:20:46 PM »

Yep..The team is dead.. P.I.P.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2008, 01:23:56 PM »
Sato declared it to not be synthol.

....is that a pic of nassers dog?  WTF kind of "man" has pics of another dude's dog on his computer?  let alone a guy that wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

bigbobs you need to rethink the path your life is on.
nasser=piece of shit

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2008, 01:26:17 PM »
....is that a pic of nassers dog?  WTF kind of "man" has pics of another dude's dog on his computer?  let alone a guy that wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

bigbobs you need to rethink the path your life is on.

exactly,,,Bobs is about man worship to his queen Nasser Arafat.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2008, 01:54:31 PM »
Team Nasser Lives on

there will always be haters.................. ..always those jealous of Nasser's achievements............ ........if they werent,why would they always be so passionately  criticizing and hating on Nasser

so sayeth the Swami

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2008, 01:58:12 PM »
Yes, you can really tell from the red marks what was injected into them (synthol vs. steroid injection)  ::)

Whatever is in there it looks like crap. Look at how droopy his lower bis are like all the oil has gravitated down. Reminds me of greg valvolino. Fake muscles.