Author Topic: I think team nasser is dead !  (Read 31754 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: I keep hearing 'Nasser is bitter'
« Reply #125 on: February 14, 2008, 08:17:08 AM »
we welcome him with shoes and bullets.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: I think team nasser is dead ,,,
« Reply #126 on: February 14, 2008, 08:31:29 AM »
*cough*BULLSHIT*cough* Stop lying, bobs. sharma's every post belies this ideal. He has injected more chauvinism/racism into threads/posts than anyone I can recall, excepting the shadow.

Where have I, Sharma, or any Team Nasser member said that we prefer people of one race over another?

This is why Camel got fed up and left the team. You deny the most obvious facts about him and try to make out that he isn't complicit in any of the things that fucked his career up.

He used oil and you know it. The evidence is plain to see in his deformed delts, biceps and lats. The first step towards freeing yourself from bitterness is to accept responsibility for the things you did wrong. Have you noticed it's never him; he didn't use oil, he didn't hit his wife despite a restraining order being issued after evidence of previous domestic violence was produced. It's ok to not pay one guy for illegal drugs but he bitches when Milos doesn't cough up his money for the illegal drugs he dealt him.

It's stupid to keep ignoring the obvious and defending the indefensible. Go take your lovely looking girl out for Valentines and forget about this old man Bobs.

Uhhh...Nasser admitted to using oil - the version called "esceline" not "synthol."  99.9% of pros have used either synthol and/or esceline.  His "deformed" delts were the result of scar tissue from excessive steroid injections in one area, not oil.

He never hit his wife - they had their problems at home since he was away a lot of the time, and other personal issues between the two, but it was never physical.  When a woman cries abuse she does not need much/any evidence to get a restrainer order, but she will need evidence for a conviction, and that's why she only got the former and not the latter (no evidence).

He didn't pay Tom Spaghetti for drugs because they were fake.  Milos on the other hand borrowed cash from Nasser to buy legit bodybuilding drugs from a third part, different case altogether.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 14, 2008, 08:43:22 AM »

Uno: If Sato would have shown his ugly face, I would have had to pull some gangsta shit....he would have tapped.

SATO is much more adorable than Uno, and his owner has bigger muscles as is evident in the first two pics:

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 14, 2008, 08:56:00 AM »
this ugly dog can make a good two-day supply of protein to my pits

I doubt that.  They say Akitas do not start but end fights.  The main reason they aren't used as police dogs is because they are not blindly obedient and have a mind of their own.  Akitas have been bred for bear hunting in Japan.  2-3 Akitas can take a grizzley down.  In old Japan every Shogun warrior had an Akita.  Sato's dad is 185 lbs and mom is 145 lbs; they flew her dad in from japan for breeding. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 14, 2008, 08:59:25 AM »
absolutely majestic looking dogs.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #130 on: February 14, 2008, 09:13:01 AM »
His dogs are great. Anyone who loves dogs isn't all bad.
O

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #131 on: February 14, 2008, 09:27:20 AM »
Sato is beautiful i have to admit

E
E

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 14, 2008, 09:34:19 AM »
Nasser also had 4 cats which the ex-wife took.

As for myself I have a rabbit and three budgies.  I did have two rabbits but one passed away.  Believe it or not, bunnies are actually an effective way to get girls to come over, "You should come over to check out my pet rabbit, its so cute!" and it shows them you have a sensitive side.  I used to give my bunny extra carrots as a treat every time he helped me out that way ;)

Here's a pic of Nasser with another of his pets

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #133 on: February 14, 2008, 09:36:59 AM »

One of the pluses of synthol abuse is that it creates a travel pillow perfect for flying (economy class of course) or just taking a nap.
O

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 14, 2008, 09:49:47 AM »
How come no one comments on when the chihuaha (Shawn Ray) complains?  He used to complain so much that he even threatened to retire a few times in protest (even though he didn't).

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #135 on: February 14, 2008, 09:52:28 AM »
Nasser is not bitter - he's lemon.
The way Nasser has spoken up was great - I wish him luck.
Team Nasser is another story.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2008, 09:53:53 AM »
Like this is a bad thing. Bitterness is a natural human quality and totally acceptable if you rightly have something to be bitter over.

What you people often fail to realise is that Nasser didn't have to be a bodybuilder. He could have been a lawyer or doctor with his intellect. He shunned these professions as his body and genetics was a gift from Allah. It was he feels his destiny.

Then after sacrificing the life using his immense brain he finds that the bodybuilding world is corrupt and full of cheats and liars. His best body does not win at least two Olympias that it merited. He loses to an uneducated former convict with tattoos even when his physique was clearly better.

How can anyone not be bitter about such injustice? seriously, how?

unlike many of these people who are very dumb trailer trash types with no brain, Nasser had options and he choose bodybuilding thinking it was a level field, but it wasn't at all.Also, maybe you need to consider that it is hard for a man with elite intelligence to sometimes get on with the simpletons and recreational drug addicts that plague bodybuilding. At nowhere could he find an intellectual equal to share his thoughts with in bodybuilding, they were all so dumb trash.

So if he is bitter then he has every right to be. He could have been a doctor, lawyer,banker  etc and he instead went into bodybuilding only to find he was cheated of his rightful titles of Mr Olympia.

What kind of coward and weak man would he be if he were not at least a little bitter about such outrages and corruption? Think about it a minute before the usual 'soiled trunks' 'oil' type bottom feeder remarks.

Are you ever going to give it up? It's a visious circle. It's like wiping your ass with a hula hoop. JUST STOP.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2008, 10:13:38 AM »
Like this is a bad thing. Bitterness is a natural human quality and totally acceptable if you rightly have something to be bitter over.

What you people often fail to realise is that Nasser didn't have to be a bodybuilder. He could have been a lawyer or doctor with his intellect. He shunned these professions as his body and genetics was a gift from Allah. It was he feels his destiny.

Then after sacrificing the life using his immense brain he finds that the bodybuilding world is corrupt and full of cheats and liars. His best body does not win at least two Olympias that it merited. He loses to an uneducated former convict with tattoos even when his physique was clearly better.

How can anyone not be bitter about such injustice? seriously, how?

unlike many of these people who are very dumb trailer trash types with no brain, Nasser had options and he choose bodybuilding thinking it was a level field, but it wasn't at all.Also, maybe you need to consider that it is hard for a man with elite intelligence to sometimes get on with the simpletons and recreational drug addicts that plague bodybuilding. At nowhere could he find an intellectual equal to share his thoughts with in bodybuilding, they were all so dumb trash.

So if he is bitter then he has every right to be. He could have been a doctor, lawyer,banker  etc and he instead went into bodybuilding only to find he was cheated of his rightful titles of Mr Olympia.

What kind of coward and weak man would he be if he were not at least a little bitter about such outrages and corruption? Think about it a minute before the usual 'soiled trunks' 'oil' type bottom feeder remarks.

So, in other words, you are saying that Nasser is bitter over losing in 1997 (still bitter after 10 years) and is also bitter because he chose to become a bodybuilder and not a doctor, lawyer, garbage man, 7-11 cashier, etc..

Awww, poor widdle Nasser.  It's his own stupidity for actually believing that the Sandow will go to the best bodybuilder on the stage when its history is marked by examples of the opposite.  I'm sure he knew this going in; he just thought he would have been good enough to change things.

He wasn't.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #138 on: February 14, 2008, 10:19:07 AM »
One of the pluses of synthol abuse is that it creates a travel pillow perfect for flying (economy class of course) or just taking a nap.

;D  ;D

Bob Rafa will never recover from this brutal owning.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 14, 2008, 10:25:22 AM »
;D  ;D

Bob Rafa will never recover from this brutal owning.

lol I see you're still trying to get me back for when I pointed out that you got owned by Onlyme like a month ago?!  :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2008, 10:27:22 AM »
Where have I, Sharma, or any Team Nasser member said that we prefer people of one race over another?
Oh gee, any post regarding Dorian Yates.  ::)  sharma has melted down over race so many times, the fact you word it "that we prefer people of one race over another?" is just plain disingenuous. You talk a good game bobs, but you have gotta be tired of coming up with one lie/doublespeak to cover another one. Remember: 'Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.'

/also seems strange that while you consider getbig full of pumpkinheads (your inferiors) you continue to solicit us for nasser validation/approval. that is truly twisted and dishonest

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: February 14, 2008, 10:30:39 AM »
Oh gee, any post regarding Dorian Yates.  ::)  sharma has melted down over race so many times, the fact you word it "that we prefer people of one race over another?" is just plain disingenuous. You talk a good game bobs, but you have gotta be tired of coming up with one lie/doublespeak to cover another one. Remember: 'Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.'

/also seems strange that while you consider getbig full of pumpkinheads (your inferiors) you continue to solicit us for nasser validation/approval. that is truly twisted and dishonest

Sharma and I pointed out that Dorian used to have tattoos that can be considered racist, so how does that make one of us racist?  The original accusation was that we're racist, and now that you can't show any posts suggesting that we prefer one race over another (thus defining "racist") you're changing the argument to, "well Sharma melted down over race so many times" whatever that means.  ::)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #142 on: February 14, 2008, 10:40:57 AM »
bigbobs, what's your defense of "Sharma and Gregg" being a homophobe? Something Nasser clearly despises.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: February 14, 2008, 10:42:40 AM »
Nasser also had 4 cats which the ex-wife took.

As for myself I have a rabbit and three budgies.  I did have two rabbits but one passed away.  Believe it or not, bunnies are actually an effective way to get girls to come over, "You should come over to check out my pet rabbit, its so cute!" and it shows them you have a sensitive side.  I used to give my bunny extra carrots as a treat every time he helped me out that way ;)

WTFC!  Nobody asked about your pets.  Your job is to defend and only talk about Nasser.  WHat's wrong is he getting too much attention away from you?  Let me remind you, that you're not the unemployable retired ex-pro-BB, of topic here.  No one knows you and nobody cares about your advice.  You're just a fan, keep it simple.  Hmmm....jealousy must be settling in on Big Barbarella.  Mutiny pretty soon!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #144 on: February 14, 2008, 10:43:51 AM »
[/quoteHAHAHA!! Phucking funny!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: February 14, 2008, 10:48:23 AM »
exactly, i find it hilarious that Nasser is absolutely destroying Dorian on his "signature" bodypart and the part that everyone thinks he's "unbeatable" on and that picture doesn't even show how much bigger and better conditioned Nasser is from the front, absolute annihilation.
I'm not a fan of either guy (especially NassHOLE) but..he didn't beat Dorian...So doesn't that make him "unbeatable"?

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: February 14, 2008, 10:48:32 AM »
Sharma and I pointed out that Dorian used to have tattoos that can be considered racist, so how does that make one of us racist?  The original accusation was that we're racist, and now that you can't show any posts suggesting that we prefer one race over another (thus defining "racist") you're changing the argument to, "well Sharma melted down over race so many times" whatever that means.  ::)

Don't blame it all one pawn.  You also accused Yates being a racist because he was a former skinhead.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 14, 2008, 10:49:32 AM »
Don't blame it all one pawn.  You also accused Yates being a racist because he was a former skinhead.

So accusing one of being racist (or former racist) makes the accuser racist?  Yup, you guys really know logic!  ::)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #148 on: February 14, 2008, 10:52:33 AM »
So accusing one of being racist (or former racist) makes the accuser racist?  Yup, you guys really know logic!  ::)

How's my favorite advocate of spousal abuse doing this fine morning?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: February 14, 2008, 11:07:38 AM »
You're a slippery little c0ck ,aren't you .? You have an answer for everything ..You twist and turn everything around ..Are you sure you're not a lawyer ? Cause you sure can dress up bullshit ..