Author Topic: I think team nasser is dead !  (Read 31700 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: I think team nasser is dead ,,,
« Reply #150 on: February 14, 2008, 11:08:33 AM »
Sharma and I pointed out that Dorian used to have tattoos that can be considered racist, so how does that make one of us racist?  The original accusation was that we're racist, and now that you can't show any posts suggesting that we prefer one race over another (thus defining "racist") you're changing the argument to, "well Sharma melted down over race so many times" whatever that means.  ::)
Hehe. You know damn well sharma has melted down over race so many times, and to twist words and deny it now diminishes any remaining credibility you have left. Liar.

You know, I used to think it was kinda cute: you and Team Nasser. You may downplay it, as anyone would a gaffe a big as that, but that 'internal memo' woke me up to the fact that you, Nasser et al. have little or no regard for the rest of us here at Getbig, calling us 'pumkinheads' or other such nonsense. Well, we are not your inferiors; and bob, I am nobody's inferior, especially not yours. You are going to find that out. Have a good day.  :)

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
Re: I keep hearing 'Nasser is bitter'
« Reply #151 on: February 14, 2008, 11:09:18 AM »
hahahahahhahaa, yeah right ::) all i can say is that a picture speaks a thousand words.

THe only thing I see is Shawn getting robbed

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #152 on: February 14, 2008, 11:10:43 AM »
Awww, poor widdle Nasser.  It's his own stupidity for actually believing that the Sandow will go to the best bodybuilder on the stage when its history is marked by examples of the opposite.  I'm sure he knew this going in; he just thought he would have been good enough to change things.

Good point. You'd think that Nasser, in his infinite wisdom, would have grasped this. Some Wizard.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #153 on: February 14, 2008, 11:13:14 AM »
How come no one comments on when the chihuaha (Shawn Ray) complains?  He used to complain so much that he even threatened to retire a few times in protest (even though he didn't).
Cause.... Shawn was man enough to let you hear it, come from his mouth .. Not, have a bunch of Queers,  he ordered around, to do his dirty work for him .

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: February 14, 2008, 11:15:20 AM »
Thank God Olympia's aren't judged on one picture.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #155 on: February 14, 2008, 11:17:18 AM »
Except until the tattooed keg stole 2 of Nasser's Olympias there hadn't been such terrible outrages before in the sport.

Nasser could have been a great doctor or a top lawyer. Instead he put everything into the sport only to get screwed over prejudice and inferior idiots.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #156 on: February 14, 2008, 11:19:23 AM »
Well, we are not your inferiors; and bob, I am nobody's inferior, especially not yours. You are going to find that out. Have a good day.  :)
HAHA Jealous meltdown. Bobs has more brains than you and he is more successful than you. You are very much his inferior and the fact you can't see it makes you even more so.

OWNED by the TEAM. On your way Chimpboy.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: February 14, 2008, 11:21:59 AM »
Cause.... Shawn was man enough to let you hear it, come from his mouth .. Not, have a bunch of Queers,  he ordered around, to do his dirty work for him .

BINGO!!!  Nasser Team just got owned again!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #158 on: February 14, 2008, 11:26:32 AM »
Except until the tattooed keg stole 2 of Nasser's Olympias there hadn't been such terrible outrages before in the sport.

Nasser could have been a great doctor or a top lawyer. Instead he put everything into the sport only to get screwed over prejudice and inferior idiots.
So you're saying Nasser is an idiot? Odd to have a Team Nasser member confirm what we all know. Did you run this by bobs before you posted?  ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #159 on: February 14, 2008, 11:27:23 AM »
HAHA Jealous meltdown. Bobs has more brains than you and he is more successful than you. You are very much his inferior and the fact you can't see it makes you even more so.

Quiet idiotboy. The adults are talking.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: February 14, 2008, 11:35:24 AM »

Damn Sharmin..You had to break out the whole team for Chimps?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #161 on: February 14, 2008, 11:42:59 AM »
Do you think that Dan Marino is a "bitter" person, he has never won a SuperBowl is one of the best QB's in football history, probably would have been considered the best ever if he had a SB title under his belt, yet he is a very happy man. It's understandable for Nasser to feel like he has been cheated, but that was 10 years ago, a true champion and sportsman knows how to act professional in defeat and Nasser is not acting like a champion at all.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #162 on: February 14, 2008, 11:50:19 AM »
Do you think that Dan Marino is a "bitter" person, he has never won a SuperBowl is one of the best QB's in football history, probably would have been considered the best ever if he had a SB title under his belt, yet he is a very happy man. It's understandable for Nasser to feel like he has been cheated, but that was 10 years ago, a true champion and sportsman knows how to act professional in defeat and Nasser is not acting like a champion at all.
Good point. It will be lost on Team Nasser or not commented on. Shame. They don't seem to grasp that those we admire most -ie. Gretzky, Jordan, Ripken, Ali etc. have all quietly retired.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #163 on: February 14, 2008, 11:52:08 AM »
Damn Sharmin..You had to break out the whole team for Chimps?
Hehe. Well, even when you are as inferior as I am, it still takes the whole team to 'own' me.  ::)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: February 14, 2008, 11:57:22 AM »
Hehe. Well, even when you are as inferior as I am, it still takes the whole team to 'own' me.  ::)
I wouldn'teven wipe my ass with Sharmin..

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #165 on: February 14, 2008, 12:04:58 PM »
Hehe, Sharma is having people melt all over! Good job!
Stay out of this thread if you can't take the heat...
Team Nasser!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #166 on: February 14, 2008, 12:07:18 PM »
Hehe, Sharma is having people melt all over! Good job!
Stay out of this thread if you can't take the heat...
Ha! Here comes Tweedledum. Right on cue.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #167 on: February 14, 2008, 12:40:30 PM »
Hehe. You know damn well sharma has melted down over race so many times, and to twist words and deny it now diminishes any remaining credibility you have left. Liar.

Now I'm "twisting" words?  Okay, I'm going to spell it out step by step.  You normally seem like a smart guy Dr. Chimps, but in these last few posts you are acting rather "inferior" today in the logic-skills sense at least.  Here's what happened:

1)  I answered to Danielson that I dont know the ethnicity of everyone on Team Nasser because ethnicity is not important to us.
2)  Dr. Chimps replied to that "Stop lying, bobs...Sharma has injected more chauvisnism/racism than anyone I recall, excepting the shadow."  In other words - Dr. Chimps here is making an accusation that we and/or Sharma are racist, or make racist posts.
3)  I replied and challenged hi m to show one post where we express racism, i.e. any post "I, Sharma, or any Team Nasser member have said we prefer one race over another."
4)  Dr. Chimps' response to that challenge--"Oh gee, any post regarding Dorian yates.  ::) Sharma has melted down over race so many times."  So now Chimps is somehow implying that our posts towards Dorian Yates make us racist?  ???
5)  So from there I questioned that is calling someone else (Dorian) racist (or former racist) a racist comment itself?  It is not racist to accuse someone else of being racist after all. 
6)  Dr. Chimps accuses me of "twisting words."

So in conclusion, Dr. Chimps and everyone else has failed to prove a shred of evidence of me or Team Nasser being racist, and the last desperate response to this failure on their part is the accusation--"you're twisting words"  ::)

And Dr. Chimps no need to get offended at the term "pumpkinheads" or "inferior" in Nasser's memo - it was only referring to 3-4 getbig members and you were not one of them.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #168 on: February 14, 2008, 12:58:21 PM »
Now I'm "twisting" words?  Okay, I'm going to spell it out step by step.  You normally seem like a smart guy Dr. Chimps, but in these last few posts you are acting rather "inferior" today in the logic-skills sense at least.  Here's what happened:

1)  I answered to Danielson that I dont know the ethnicity of everyone on Team Nasser because ethnicity is not important to us.
2)  Dr. Chimps replied to that "Stop lying, bobs...Sharma has injected more chauvisnism/racism than anyone I recall, excepting the shadow."  In other words - Dr. Chimps here is making an accusation that we and/or Sharma are racist, or make racist posts.
3)  I replied and challenged hi m to show one post where we express racism, i.e. any post "I, Sharma, or any Team Nasser member have said we prefer one race over another."
4)  Dr. Chimps' response to that challenge--"Oh gee, any post regarding Dorian yates.  ::) Sharma has melted down over race so many times."  So now Chimps is somehow implying that our posts towards Dorian Yates make us racist?  ???
5)  So from there I questioned that is calling someone else (Dorian) racist (or former racist) a racist comment itself?  It is not racist to accuse someone else of being racist after all. 
6)  Dr. Chimps accuses me of "twisting words."

So in conclusion, Dr. Chimps and everyone else has failed to prove a shred of evidence of me or Team Nasser being racist, and the last desperate response to this failure on their part is the accusation--"you're twisting words"  ::)

And Dr. Chimps no need to get offended at the term "pumpkinheads" or "inferior" in Nasser's memo - it was only referring to 3-4 getbig members and you were not one of them.
Hmm. Took me about 5 seconds. Halfway down the 1st page.  ::)

Western women are mostly whores. They go crazy for a man with muscles and place him above everything else. I am sure that she offered herself to Ruhl , who is a great guy, and he probably rejected her. Then it will become 'he sexually harassed me'. You don't understand how much the whores want to fuck the bodybuilder. They could not supply the demand.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: February 14, 2008, 01:00:22 PM »
Hmm. Took me about 5 seconds. Halfway down the 1st page.  ::)

So "western" is a race?  What colour is the "western" race?  Since I was born and raised in the west, does that make me part of the "Western race" as well?  When saying "western" women are mostly whores Sharma means women of all races who are raised in western countries. 

First time I've heard the accusation of someone being "racist" against the "western race" lol

Still waiting for an actual racist comment if there is one.

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #170 on: February 14, 2008, 01:03:04 PM »
This is stupid, how many racist remarks havn't the TEAM gotten. Even I've been called a terrorist by some ignorant fool...
Team Nasser!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #171 on: February 14, 2008, 01:09:07 PM »
So "western" is a race?  What colour is the "western" race?  Since I was born and raised in the west, does that make me "Western" as well?  When saying "western" women are mostly whores Sharma means women of all races who are raised in western countries. 

Still waiting for an actual racist comment if there is one.
haha. Oh, for goodness sake. You are now officially an idiot and a liar. You know damn well that Western, as he used it means 'white.' Stop spinning bobs, its over. You are the only one left who refuses to see the emperor has no clothes. Your 'strategy' was flawed and your 'tactics' have left you scrambling to make semantic hash over words like 'western.'  You have been vanquished on the field.

/i sincerely hope you are not as obtuse in real life as you portray yourself here

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: February 14, 2008, 01:18:15 PM »
haha. Oh, for goodness sake. You are now officially an idiot and a liar. You know damn well that Western, as he used it means 'white.' Stop spinning bobs, its over. You are the only one left who refuses to see the emperor has no clothes. Your 'strategy' was flawed and your 'tactics' have left you scrambling to make semantic hash over words like 'western.'  You have been vanquished on the field.

/i sincerely hope you are not as obtuse in real life as you portray yourself here

Chimps I'll give you benefit of the doubt that you do sincerely believe what you're saying, but it's simply not true.  I have East Indian parents who immigrated when they were younger, and know many as well.  They generally have the belief that "western" women are "whores" or "too liberal" to put it better.  They tell their children who are born and raised here to marry girls (or guys if its their daughter) from "back home" or the "East" because girls there are more conservative, have better family values, better wife material, etc.  They use this argument when discouraging us from getting involved with even East Indian girls that are born and raised here, because they feel an East Indian girl raised in India is more conservative and wife material than an East Indian girl who has been raised in the "corrupt" west.  So race is irrelevant towards that feeling.  They are not against any particular race, just a place of upbringing.  Although I can't speak on behalf of Sharma I'm 99% positive that's what he meant.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #173 on: February 14, 2008, 01:20:07 PM »
I don't believe it, I know it. Nasser has always said no to recreational drugs. Nasser is a Muslim and has only used drugs that he had to for his career. Also , my wannabe American friend, steroids are not so terrible in other cultures other than the dumb American culture you racially abuse youself in order to be accepted by. How sad that someone can be so ashamed of their brown skin that they denigrate themselves to be accepted and loved by fat, corrupt whites.

Again, stop talking out of your ignorant mouth: Nasser did not and does not take recreational drugs. Fucking so ignorant. Supporting nasser is a joke for you, fine, but don't you dare slander the guy you loser.
Here ya go bobs. Practice your spinning on this gem. Also from the first page. Can't wait to see how you 'explain' this one.   

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: February 14, 2008, 01:24:42 PM »
Here ya go bobs. Practice your spinning on this gem. Also from the first page. Can't wait to see how you 'explain' this one.   

Okay, I can see how that one can be taken as a racist comment, although personally I believe Sharma is exaggerating to be funny.  There are many more racist comments from other "white" getbiggers directed towards the team and myself, and I've never whined about them.  I also give benefit of the doubt there and assume that most (or many) of them are simply joking and not racist from the heart.

I do find it odd that there is so much emphasis and energy spent on Sharma's "racist" remarks while disproportionately ignoring much more blatant and worse racist remarks by non-Team-Nasser members.