Author Topic: I think team nasser is dead !  (Read 31745 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: I keep hearing 'Nasser is bitter'
« Reply #200 on: February 14, 2008, 03:15:01 PM »
What is pathetic is racially abusing onself and being ashamed of their brown skin to try to win acceptance from whites.

You are Michael Jackson without the fame, status or money.

I genuinely feel sorry for you as you are my brother and yet you lacerate yourself for the amusement of ignorant white trash.

Sad how you have to bring race into everything.

Someone thinking for themselves and not living up to what they've been designated is "racially abusing" themselves. hahaha

I feel bad for angry muslim men like you who have inferiority complexes and are scared to be themselves.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
Re: I think team nasser is dead ,,,
« Reply #201 on: February 14, 2008, 03:17:03 PM »
I think there are evidences that you are a retard :)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #202 on: February 14, 2008, 03:18:14 PM »
I think FLYLO is so owned he is trying to tactically withdraw and pretend it was all a joke.

I keep telling you pumpkinheads if you lock horns with bobs then you need to bring a brain with you otherwise he will own you and send you back to mommy in an instant.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: February 14, 2008, 03:20:33 PM »
I think FLYLO is so owned he is trying to tactically withdraw and pretend it was all a joke.

I keep telling you pumpkinheads if you lock horns with bobs then you need to bring a brain with you otherwise he will own you and send you back to mommy in an instant.

what a tool

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #204 on: February 14, 2008, 03:21:10 PM »
Sad how you have to bring race into everything.

Says the brown skinned Muslim boy who feels the need to call himself 'camel jockey'.

I won't argue with you anymore as it give the haters and racists too much pleasure and you are still my brother, despite your insecurity and treachery.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #205 on: February 14, 2008, 03:21:38 PM »

HAHAHAHA!!!
Quick "Sharma", switch over to "Bigbobs" and reply!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #206 on: February 14, 2008, 03:47:08 PM »
So accusing one of being racist (or former racist) makes the accuser racist?  Yup, you guys really know logic!  ::)

Major meltdown.  ::)

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #207 on: February 14, 2008, 04:01:45 PM »
team nasser is nothing but a bunch of losers who don't have a life so they try to make up for that by spending all day on the internet talking up there terriorrist leader...
it would be the best thing for everyone if they just kicked the bucket...
Team nasser never should have been started in the first place, all there doing is funding someone who beats up on his wife (exwife) and will spend all the money that he comes into contact with on oil to inject into his already fucked up body..
GO TEAM OIL BLOATED WIFE BEATERS................. .. WHO ONLY LAST 7 SECONDS
there's no magic pills... just needles

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #208 on: February 14, 2008, 04:16:56 PM »
You guys are digging your own grave.  Trying to debate with Sharma is suicide!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: February 14, 2008, 04:22:26 PM »
i am still here. long live team nasser ;D
irongearco.com

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: February 14, 2008, 04:29:57 PM »
team Nasser is alive and well!

looks like the jealous buck o fives and internet tough guys are still getting all wound up about Nasser's great achievements

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #211 on: February 14, 2008, 04:31:24 PM »
How come no one comments on when the chihuaha (Shawn Ray) complains?  He used to complain so much that he even threatened to retire a few times in protest (even though he didn't).

Shawn didn't have a bunch of bruthas on here talking about him nonstop. We get it, you guys are Arabs or brown or whatever and you like Nasser. I wonder if Lamplighter Nasser thinks you guys are helping the cause(whatever that may be) or hurting it?
E

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #212 on: February 14, 2008, 04:35:44 PM »

HAHA. You are a white trash nobody who lives on the internet. Your ancient retarded ancestors were barbarians while the 'ragheads' of Egypt were studying astronomy and solving advanced mathematical equations. As these 'ragheads' built the pyramids your ancestors were interbreeding savages. Your culture is primitive and all you are are a bunch of rejects from Europe who committed genocide on the native Americans.  The ragheads have more breeding and class than your pitiful lineage will ever boast.

HAHA

sorry "Charmin", They got astronomy and math from the Greeks, the inventors of phosophy, formal education, and civilization on the whole.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: February 14, 2008, 04:36:47 PM »

He looks like a very intelligent man in this picture.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: February 14, 2008, 04:37:37 PM »
sorry "Charmin", They got astronomy and math from the Greeks, the inventors of phosophy, formal education, and civilization on the whole.

You owned Sharma and bigbobs with that one ;D

You guys are digging your own grave.  Trying to debate with Sharma is suicide!
E

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: February 14, 2008, 04:38:08 PM »
team Nasser is alive and well!

looks like the jealous buck o fives and internet tough guys are still getting all wound up about Nasser's great achievements

i am still here. long live team nasser ;D

Looks like we have two new members!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: February 14, 2008, 04:38:50 PM »
You owned Sharma and bigbobs with that one ;D

Having some trouble posting quotes Danielson?  I noticed you edited your previous post which made no sense.  It's not that hard to get it right!   ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: February 14, 2008, 04:40:11 PM »
Having some trouble posting quotes Danielson?  I noticed you edited your previous post which made no sense.  It's not that hard to get it right!   ::)

Yes, I screwed up a post so I edited it. You got me!
E

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #218 on: February 14, 2008, 04:50:34 PM »

No. You clearly don't know any history. The first evidence of mathematical equations unearthed by anthropologists is from ancient Egyptian culture which pre-dates ancient Greek civilisation by many thousand years. The same is also true for astronomy. The Greeks were the first great Philosophers (take note, it is spelled Philosophy, not 'phosophy' HAHA). The pyramids themselves were built using Egyptian mathematics and numerals.

You seem to only favor Greek civilisation - which is not surprising as it was homosexual and revolved around buggering small boys - but that does not mean you can bypass the innovations of ancient Egypt that pre-date those of ancient Greece by a few thousand years.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: February 14, 2008, 04:52:57 PM »
the scar tissue is from steroid injection sites, nothing to do with synthol. Nasser never ever used synthol. why can't you pumpkinheads get this? Nasser is very honest about all the things he used for his career. He did not use synthol. you guys are either mentally challenged or pretending to be, which would just make you unintelligent Americans.
exactly, i would say that along with Markus Ruhl and maybe Dennis James, Nasser has probably the most genetically freaky delts in the history of the business, these pumpkinheads are too jealous of Nasser to see this.

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #220 on: February 14, 2008, 04:55:31 PM »

Wow. Just... wow.  :o
Team Nasser!

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #221 on: February 14, 2008, 04:57:56 PM »
Shawn didn't have a bunch of bruthas on here talking about him nonstop. We get it, you guys are Arabs or brown or whatever and you like Nasser. I wonder if Lamplighter Nasser thinks you guys are helping the cause(whatever that may be) or hurting it?

He voiced his support on PBW. We're not all "brown".
Team Nasser!

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #222 on: February 14, 2008, 04:58:58 PM »
it feels good to be part of a winning team

Team Nasser
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #223 on: February 14, 2008, 05:01:09 PM »
exactly, i would say that along with Markus Ruhl and maybe Dennis James, Nasser has probably the most genetically freaky delts in the history of the business, these pumpkinheads are too jealous of Nasser to see this.

Agreed. Good points. I hope the pumpkinheads can read this and digest it before spewing their moronic bile. Ruhl particularly is a great guy who has suffered the same demented outbursts from pumpkinheads as Nasser, huge Nasser.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: February 14, 2008, 05:02:46 PM »
Huge Nasser EL Sonbaty The Enigma