Author Topic: I think team nasser is dead !  (Read 31644 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: I keep hearing 'Nasser is bitter'
« Reply #225 on: February 14, 2008, 05:09:19 PM »
Except until the tattooed keg stole 2 of Nasser's Olympias there hadn't been such terrible outrages before in the sport.

Nasser could have been a great doctor or a top lawyer. Instead he put everything into the sport only to get screwed over prejudice and inferior idiots.

you re wrong

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #226 on: February 14, 2008, 05:20:30 PM »
He voiced his support on PBW. We're not all "brown".
this is true
nasser embraces all races creeds and nationalities
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
Re: Team Nasser - Dead and Bitter???
« Reply #227 on: February 14, 2008, 05:26:22 PM »
Team Nasser is not about race, color, creed, age or sex. It is about standing beside one man who would take any more, who would stand for the lies, corruption and deceit in bodybuilding. It's about backing a great man with a great mind and the best physique ever seen. He was denied two Mr Olympias at the hands of a tattooed former convict.

Nasser is about the fans, he is the one guy who doesn't feed them bullshit yet some attack him, sadly often using feeble racial epithets.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: I think team nasser is dead ,,,
« Reply #228 on: February 14, 2008, 05:33:42 PM »
No. You clearly don't know any history. The first evidence of mathematical equations unearthed by anthropologists is from ancient Egyptian culture which pre-dates ancient Greek civilisation by many thousand years. The same is also true for astronomy. The Greeks were the first great Philosophers (take note, it is spelled Philosophy, not 'phosophy' HAHA). The pyramids themselves were built using Egyptian mathematics and numerals.

You seem to only favor Greek civilisation - which is not surprising as it was homosexual and revolved around buggering small boys - but that does not mean you can bypass the innovations of ancient Egypt that pre-date those of ancient Greece by a few thousand years.

Ouch...

You're right on this one though.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #229 on: February 14, 2008, 05:37:49 PM »
It is about standing beside one man who would take any more, who would stand for the lies, corruption and deceit

You sound like Travis Bickle ;D
O

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #230 on: February 14, 2008, 06:16:42 PM »
You know I knew that about Akitas they are ferocous fighters.  I thought they weren't used as police dogs because they were too expensive.  They are always known for fighting actually.  Pit Bulls are used for fighting because they are cheap and they get the job done, known fact. 

jt

TEAM NASSER
TEAM Nasser

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #231 on: February 14, 2008, 06:24:07 PM »
He voiced his support on PBW. We're not all "brown".

Yeah, some of you were adamantly "White".......until I decided to take a closer look.  ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: February 14, 2008, 07:09:44 PM »

Bob may admire Nasser for who he is, but Sharma clearly loves him because he's of a muslim background.

Sad how Sharma has ruined Nasser's rep. I mean I showed how Nasser should have won the '96 Mr. Olympia, while Sharma blackens his rep every hour. hahaha

Sad thing is that TEAM NASSER started off as a joke and always was one. My posts always had a tone of sarcasm, as did other members' posts. I couldn't play along anymore with radicals like Sharma, and even Bob himself, both of whom are just extreme in their admiration for Nasser. Almost and maybe homosexual in nature.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #233 on: February 14, 2008, 07:16:14 PM »

Sad thing is that TEAM NASSER started off as a joke and always was one. My posts always had a tone of sarcasm, as did other members' posts. I couldn't play along anymore with radicals like Sharma, and even Bob himself, both of whom are just extreme in their admiration for Nasser. Almost and maybe homosexual in nature.

This is what I don't get. Bobs has a lovely fiancée yet he seems to be more devoted to and infatuated with with a middle aged muscleman whose career is over and who sells worn clothing..It doesn't feel tongue in cheek with Bobs and Charma, more like tongue between cheeks.
O

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: February 14, 2008, 07:18:36 PM »
i am a caucasian and member of team nasser

hell, most would say im a red neck lol

what are u racist bigots going to call me?

jealous insecure haters, seething with jealously about Nasser's achievements

If u haters didnt give 2 cents about Nasser why keep posting about him??!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: February 14, 2008, 07:23:33 PM »
Nasser posts here under an alias and I wouldn't be surprised if these gimmicks springing up were infact Nasser himself.  :D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: February 14, 2008, 07:34:59 PM »
ALL OIL FOLKS.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #237 on: February 14, 2008, 07:38:04 PM »
nasser is someone who could never reach his dreams in terms of bbing...he just couldn't beat dorian, even when dorian a torn bicep and tricep nasser still came out second best...
thats when he stared using synthol to combate it. this picture clearly proves it. and if anyone says there is no synthol in him them you are clearly more delusional than i thought..
GO TEAM OIL BLOATED WIFE BEATERS.............. WHO ONLY LAST 7 SECONDS
there's no magic pills... just needles

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: February 14, 2008, 07:40:27 PM »
weak back

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: February 14, 2008, 07:42:59 PM »
Nasser beating Yates like mad but showing a very weak back.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: February 14, 2008, 08:43:10 PM »
nasser is someone who could never reach his dreams in terms of bbing...he just couldn't beat dorian, even when dorian a torn bicep and tricep nasser still came out second best...
thats when he stared using synthol to combate it. this picture clearly proves it. and if anyone says there is no synthol in him them you are clearly more delusional than i thought..
GO TEAM OIL BLOATED WIFE BEATERS.............. WHO ONLY LAST 7 SECONDS

I was there at the 2001 O. It was unbelievable how noticable his rear delts were. They looks so dumb. I can't believe people say it's scar tissue, are they that dumb?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #241 on: February 14, 2008, 10:12:40 PM »
Almost and maybe homosexual in nature.

Camel Jockey are you saying you don't have male-friends who you would loyally defend on a message board?  And if you did would that make the relationship "maybe homosexual"?   ::)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: February 14, 2008, 10:40:16 PM »
Camel Jockey are you saying you don't have male-friends who you would loyally defend on a message board?  And if you did would that make the relationship "maybe homosexual"?   ::)

only if they bought used posing trunks online from a guy that beats his wife and uses recreational drugs
I

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: February 14, 2008, 10:48:28 PM »
only if they bought used posing trunks online from a guy that beats his wife and uses recreational drugs

Okay, so that would mean no homosexuality then, because none of the pre-requisities you mentioned were met.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: February 14, 2008, 10:52:10 PM »
Okay, so that would mean no homosexuality then, because none of the pre-requisities you mentioned were met.

It is safe to bet that a few "Team" members fit the criteria
I

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: February 14, 2008, 11:07:43 PM »
ALL OIL FOLKS.

Bad lighting.

And these pics were taken (by me) less than 2 weeks after the one you posted.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #246 on: February 14, 2008, 11:27:15 PM »
[
Have I ever complained or whined about comments like "raghead" being offensive?  ::) -  I was referring to Sharma

I never said that my parents have this belief.  In my post you're referring to I started with the fact that I'm East Indian, my parents are, and I know many others who are, simply to validate what I was about to say regarding the feeling that Sharma was describing.  In other words, I know what I'm talking about when explaining certain feelings or stereotypes held by traditional East Indians.  So that should answer your first question.  - ok

Second question -
I don't think all American or western women are "whores."  - ok ..so its just sharma then

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #247 on: February 14, 2008, 11:36:47 PM »

Would you defend a friend who makes racist slurs on a message board? It says something about the company you keep. If a friend of mine made comments like what sharma made I'd give him a serious talking to.  Seems like you're trying to cover it up by pretending its funny. So far no one else (apart from Team DCN) finds it amusing. Even Ron was rather annoyed to the point where he asked for future posts of calling BB's nazi's, etc be reported directly to him.

Sharma is now on a jihad against CJ because CJ doesnt conform (in his eyes) as to what a "good" muslim is.  What is this crap about trying to be white that CJ is supposed to be having? Is Nasser also trying to be white since he drinks, takes drugs and has a dog ( i thought muslims dont like dogs)? 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: February 15, 2008, 01:20:05 AM »
Would you defend a friend who makes racist slurs on a message board? It says something about the company you keep. If a friend of mine made comments like what sharma made I'd give him a serious talking to. 

Dude, it's only a message board - let's not take "racist slurs" here so seroiusly  ::)  If I complained every time I saw a discriminatory post against Muslims or Arabs or Browns I would have no time to post about Nasser let alone anything else :)

Sharma is now on a jihad against CJ because CJ doesnt conform (in his eyes) as to what a "good" muslim is.  What is this crap about trying to be white that CJ is supposed to be having?

I didn't follow the CJ and Sharma debate too closely, but I didn't see anywhere Sharma initiating comments against CJ for not being a "good Muslim."  If any such comments were made by Sharma, they were probably in response to CJ questioning Nasser's faith.

Is Nasser also trying to be white since he drinks, takes drugs and has a dog ( i thought muslims dont like dogs)? 

Only white people drink, take bodybuilding drugs or have dogs?  ::)  Newsflash - there are 1.5 billion Muslims and among them probably only 200 million practice or would be considered "devout."  How many Christians have pre-marital sex?  Probably 99% of them?

To answer your question about Muslims "not liking" dogs - Islam actually promotes kindness to animals.  Treating animals nicely, feeding them, etc. is encouraged while mistreating them is considered a sin.  As for keeping dogs as pets, they are considered to be more difficult to keep clean (in general) than other pets like cats, for example, so as a result it's recommend not to keep them in your home as pets.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #249 on: February 15, 2008, 02:47:29 AM »
I didn't follow the CJ and Sharma debate too closely, but I didn't see anywhere Sharma initiating comments against CJ for not being a "good Muslim."  If any such comments were made by Sharma, they were probably in response to CJ questioning Nasser's faith.

No it wasn't. CJ wasnt questioning Nassers faith. Sharma seems to have a bug up his crotch about CJ being a bad muslim for some reason. Why? because he broke with Team-DCN?  I'm sure you've read them because you've posted in those threads sometimes quoting the thread above it. I think you're shaming. Anyway I doubt Nasser is a close follower of Islam and from what I've seen so far, prefers to do his own thing. So far he hasnt brought up religion (as far as I know)

Only white people drink, take bodybuilding drugs or have dogs?  ::)  Newsflash - there are 1.5 billion Muslims and among them probably only 200 million practice or would be considered "devout."  How many Christians have pre-marital sex?  Probably 99% of them?

This was in response to Sharma claiming that CJ was acting "white" by having a beer, (drugs?) etc. Nasser does a lot of thinks that would fall into the category of being "white" too -  if there is such a thing as being white  ::). Again read Shatma's posting.

I don't think so - re dogs. . I've seen many muslims who refuse to even touch a dog and will balk when a dog approaches them. If a dog approaches them on the street they'll beat a hasty retreat.  Claiming a dog is unclean is a thing of the past. Very few city dogs come into contact with cattle and are generally well groomed so they don't have worms and the like.
Once again Nasser probably doesnt subscribe as closely to Islam because he does keep one as a pet.