Author Topic: Rich Gaspari vs Andreas Munzer vs Tommi Thorvildsen: the most ripped glutes!!  (Read 5481 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
 ::)  Not a chance you uber-queer, unrelenting muscle-schmoes

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
Y'all are too easy.....23 views AHAAHAH!!!  Like a moth to a flame.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
are we "owned" MOS? did you "pwn" us good?
$

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
are we "owned" MOS? did you "pwn" us good?

Did you read owned or pwn anywhere in my post BSB?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

Where are the ripped glutes ???

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"

meltdown
$

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
I love your threads MOS :)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
I love your threads MOS :)

I'm sure many others do as well.  Problem is if you post in the thread in support of me then you're still "guilty" of being seduced by the thread title which my first post immediately busts anyone on for reading the thread.   So, for that reason alone I have to stand alone against angry bb schmoes that hate what I've posted.....not that that's any problem whatsoever, but you know what I mean.   The irony is, how would I know anything about the men I mentioned unless I was first a bb fan......people either don't get the joke or get so offended cause it puts down everything they're so faithful to.....all male beauty pageants.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
 ???

Man of Steel

• Getbig V

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Where are the pics guys?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V

Where are the ripped glutes ???

AHAHAH!!!  I love Calvin's posts....here's one of the few that gets the joke.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Serious answer here. Back in the day when Hawaii's Ernie Santiago was competing and winning a couple of NPC national titles, he was one of the first competitors to be ultra-ripped in the buttocks area. And many reliable bodybuilding fans and officials and fellow competitors made non-slurring/non-caustic remarks about that and his remarkable condition. (He won two of the national contests in the same year - Jr USA and Jr America if I recall correctly - and Tony Pierson was the only other person to do the same back then.)

Ernie's "secret" was an exclusive diet of raw fish (sushimi) as a cutting up diet and never missing a complete and total workout.

On one occasion he trained legs with Tom Platz and we found him sitting against the wall in a corner of Gold's when it was located in Santa Monica (2nd Street?).

I stopped by to give him a ride back to the hotel and ran into Pete in the gym and he said "Get Ernie back to the hotel. He's a bit delerious."

I found Ernie in the corner and said, "Let's go!".

"No way! I gotta train!"

"You already did! Let's go!"

Training legs with Platz could mess up your mind. SO we pulled him off the floor and led him to the door but Pete had a story to tell before we departed.

"Quite a few hard trainers leave the gym in Ernie's condition and some go out into the street and walk into a moving vehicle. It doesn't happen every day, but it has happened!"

As far as I know, Ernie had the glutes that changed it all. (Squats and stiff-leg deadlifts and a sea food diet did it.) But back then no one pulled their trunks high on their buttocks to show the world.  That was a NO-NO then.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Serious answer here. Back in the day when Hawaii's Ernie Santiago was competing and winning a couple of NPC national titles, he was one of the first competitors to be ultra-ripped in the buttocks area. And many reliable bodybuilding fans and officials and fellow competitors made non-slurring/non-caustic remarks about that and his remarkable condition. (He won two of the national contests in the same year - Jr USA and Jr America if I recall correctly - and Tony Pierson was the only other person to do the same back then.)

Ernie's "secret" was an exclusive diet of raw fish (sushimi) as a cutting up diet and never missing a complete and total workout.

On one occasion he trained legs with Tom Platz and we found him sitting against the wall in a corner of Gold's when it was located in Santa Monica (2nd Street?).

I stopped by to give him a ride back to the hotel and ran into Pete in the gym and he said "Get Ernie back to the hotel. He's a bit delerious."

I found Ernie in the corner and said, "Let's go!".

"No way! I gotta train!"

"You already did! Let's go!"

Training legs with Platz could mess up your mind. SO we pulled him off the floor and led him to the door but Pete had a story to tell before we departed.

"Quite a few hard trainers leave the gym in Ernie's condition and some go out into the street and walk into a moving vehicle. It doesn't happen every day, but it has happened!"

As far as I know, Ernie had the glutes that changed it all. (Squats and stiff-leg deadlifts and a sea food diet did it.) But back then no one pulled their trunks high on their buttocks to show the world.  That was a NO-NO then.
Thanx for great story. Very motivational.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Thanks, Kyomu!

Got many more to write down before my mind starts deteriorating. I hope to gradually get it all down. At least those stories I can tell in public.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Thanks, Kyomu!

Got many more to write down before my mind starts deteriorating. I hope to gradually get it all down. At least those stories I can tell in public.
Yeah. Dont forget that there are not only stupid kids here but also serious lifters are here.
And they all want to hear these kind of extreme story related to BBing.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
 :o

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Wheres the glutes ;) ;D
No doubt about it...