Author Topic: PIGS  (Read 2482 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
PIGS
« on: February 13, 2008, 11:06:13 AM »
I mean nazis, not pigs... I mean pig nazis. yea...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: PIGS
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 12:01:10 PM »
I mean nazis, not pigs... I mean pig nazis. yea...

:o  When did this happen?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 12:10:17 PM »
:o  When did this happen?

Couple weeks ago.  Cops were clearly in the wrong, but I get the feeling she's not entirely blameless in the matter.........get the feeling that rec drugs were involved, but I could be wrong.

*Cue Hugo meltdown.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 12:14:22 PM »
Couple weeks ago.  Cops were clearly in the wrong, but I get the feeling she's not entirely blameless in the matter.........get the feeling that rec drugs were involved, but I could be wrong.

*Cue Hugo meltdown.
for what or am I supposed to guess sarcasm again?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 12:16:30 PM »
for what or am I supposed to guess sarcasm again?

No sarcasm.  Because I said she might not be entirely blameless.........and you seem to like melting around me.  :D (Oooh, I used the right smiley  ;D)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 12:27:39 PM »
No sarcasm.  Because I said she might not be entirely blameless.........
What blame would she have to warrant this treatment?

and save the other bs.  You're just sabotaging discussions with it.  This isn't Politics be Owned or be Stoned.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 12:33:18 PM »
What blame would she have to warrant this treatment?

and save the other bs.  You're just sabotaging discussions with it.  This isn't Politics be Owned or be Stoned.

Like I said, I suspect rec drugs might have been involved.  However, the deputies broke the rules and will have to pay.

And dOn't get all high and mighty on my ass, I remember your ass-clownery on the General board.  I didn't post often back then, but I read the boards. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 12:40:34 PM »
I suspect she probably mouthed off or something, but the police overreacted.  Forced strip search by men was completely unnecessary.

That city better get it's checkbook.  Sucks for the taxpayers.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2008, 01:06:57 PM »
Like I said, I suspect rec drugs might have been involved.  However, the deputies broke the rules and will have to pay.

And dOn't get all high and mighty on my ass, I remember your ass-clownery on the General board.  I didn't post often back then, but I read the boards. 

Oh cockgobblins ::)  There were reasons for the antics then.  We were merged to death and not wanted in that forum.  If we made points in threads on 9/11 or other topics they would often just get deleted, I suspect by BB, so there was method to the madness.  We don't have that problem here and this forum has been a lot more serious than the political postings in general.  I won't go for the bullshit here and if it gets to much, you just watch me get all high and mighty.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2008, 01:08:23 PM »
I suspect she probably mouthed off or something, but the police overreacted.  Forced strip search by men was completely unnecessary.

That city better get it's checkbook.  Sucks for the taxpayers.   
exactly right.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2008, 01:11:56 PM »
Oh cockgobblins ::)  There were reasons for the antics then.  We were merged to death and not wanted in that forum.  If we made points in threads on 9/11 or other topics they would often just get deleted, I suspect by BB, so there was method to the madness. 

Not this BB.   :)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2008, 01:14:35 PM »

Yeah, I remember your "points" Hugo.  bigger Business was doing the world a favor......if it was him. 

There's a little story about the boy who screamed "wolf" one too many times......you should read it when you get the chance.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2008, 01:20:24 PM »
Not this BB.   :)
no, you were not mod of general and Calmus obviously wasn't there enough to know what was going on.

I'm serious Calmus.  the sabotage attempts won't be allowed here.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2008, 01:23:17 PM »

I'm serious Calmus.  the sabotage attempts won't be allowed here.

Oooh.  Looks like the all the "power" has gone to someone's head.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2008, 01:31:58 PM »
Oooh.  Looks like the all the "power" has gone to someone's head.
nothing I haven't done since the forum started.  Again, this is not political be owned or be stoned.  If you want it to be, to bad.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2008, 01:35:02 PM »
nothing I haven't done since the forum started.  Again, this is not political be owned or be stoned.  If you want it to be, to bad.

"too" bad.  I understand. THis is a place for agitated teenagers to make "he's so awesome, he understands the economy/constitution"  ::) threads about Ron Paul, and your girl jaguar to come on here and take sly stabs at the US.  I get it.  I won't spoil the party.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2008, 01:48:01 PM »
"too" bad.  I understand. THis is a place for agitated teenagers to make "he's so awesome, he understands the economy/constitution"  ::) threads about Ron Paul, and your girl jaguar to come on here and take sly stabs at the US.  I get it.  I won't spoil the party.
my girl ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2008, 01:59:23 PM »
oh and why would I care what you post politically.  I never said this is Ron Paul only.  I have never had and issue with other topics right to left.  Never.  So this is crap.  The only thing I'm talking about is posts that have no political purpose.  I've often killed those posts, ask Nordic, nothing new.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2008, 02:54:50 PM »
Calmus, the odds of left leaners is 70% so your gonna hear stuff you dont like, your in the minority......

Do you like the way i spell "your" ;D

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2008, 02:58:46 PM »
Calmus, the odds of left leaners is 70% so your gonna hear stuff you dont like, your in the minority......

Do you like the way i spell "your" ;D

I'm sure even you're  :D small brain is able to comprehend that Ron Paul is far right, not left.

I've seen a couple lefties (Decker, tu_holmes maybe) here, but it seems like most of you're boys lean far right. 

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2008, 03:00:33 PM »
sticky this.

what bastards  >:(

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2008, 03:00:50 PM »
Oh wait, I just remembered you think I'm Alex23/Lee Priest.  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2008, 03:06:39 PM »
I'm sure even you're  :D small brain is able to comprehend that Ron Paul is far right, not left.

I've seen a couple lefties (Decker, tu_holmes maybe) here, but it seems like most of you're boys lean far right. 

Calmus.  the fact is Ron Paul has obtained a significant following from the left.  I know this for a fact.  Does the left leaning individual all of a sudden lose his standings as a lefty for supporting Ron Paul?  That sounds like a very silly assumption.  It assumes a lot about the person and pigeon holes them.  By their very nature, a liberal tends to be open minded.  you really can't take one choice like this an force the person into a rightwing position, instead, seek to know why a lefty would want to vote for Ron Paul.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2008, 03:13:31 PM »

Not.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2008, 03:17:40 PM »