Author Topic: that program about steroids that was on tv the other night?  (Read 1308 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
that program about steroids that was on tv the other night?
« on: February 13, 2008, 11:56:17 AM »
there was talk about some kinda documentary about steroids on tv the other night or last week

how was it? what was the name of it and is it available for download somewhere?

Z

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
Re: that program about steroids that was on tv the other night?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 11:57:37 AM »
i don't get canadian channels

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 11:59:48 AM »
these steroid programs are always full of lies.
i love how that geek steve michalik said he never touched steroids, that fucking lying bitch.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 12:00:47 PM »
i love how that geek steve michalik said he never touched steroids, that fucking lying bitch.

but this was supposed to be different, i dont know i only remember people mentioning it
Z

crg

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 12:03:31 PM »
I heard john romano talking about it on his radio show it was on the national geogric channel he  and polumbo said that show was such a joke to look at

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 12:30:32 PM »
there was talk about some kinda documentary about steroids on tv the other night or last week

how was it? what was the name of it and is it available for download somewhere?

If you didn't know, steroids make you grow arms out of your head.  Probably best, not to use them. ;)
N

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 01:00:36 PM »
the docu i saw steve admitted to use but was over and over talking shit about them and that his clients dont use and "if you want to cheat and take the easy way then go ahead".

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 03:46:39 PM »
"Science of Steroids" is the name of the program. It comes on in 20 minutes ( 4 PM PT) on the National Geographic Channel and again tonight at 11pm also Pacific Time. I watched it when it first came on, it's okay I guess. Shows both sides, but more of the bad side. It had some interesting facts on cholesterol levels while on, that was all I really took away from it.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2008, 05:15:04 AM »
"Science of Steroids" is the name of the program. It comes on in 20 minutes ( 4 PM PT) on the National Geographic Channel and again tonight at 11pm also Pacific Time. I watched it when it first came on, it's okay I guess. Shows both sides, but more of the bad side. It had some interesting facts on cholesterol levels while on, that was all I really took away from it.

thanks!
Z

Moosejay

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2008, 09:48:00 AM »

I believe Michalik has also stated that he defeated Arnold in competition....while we know thta Yorton, Zane and Oliva were the only ones to do so (save for Arnold's first competition, at a teen show in Germany, in which I believe he did not place).

Michalik says on "The Man Who's Arms Exploded" (Valentino) that he won the America and World without drugs...but only did them for the Universe.

You can find plenty in old literature where he severely contradicts this absurd statement.