Author Topic: Winny for Women  (Read 1238 times)

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
Winny for Women
« on: February 13, 2008, 12:39:13 PM »
This chic that i know asked me if she could take anything the would trim her up. She's 30 yrs old and doens't mess with weights, she does strictly cardio (taebo etc). I mentioned last summer, i drank winny, 1/2 cc in the am and a 1/2 in the pm eod. IMO it did wonders for me but i was training with weights. would this help her? Would she see and side effects???

4thAD

Re: Winny for Women
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 12:49:16 PM »
This chic that i know asked me if she could take anything the would trim her up. She's 30 yrs old and doens't mess with weights, she does strictly cardio (taebo etc). I mentioned last summer, i drank winny, 1/2 cc in the am and a 1/2 in the pm eod. IMO it did wonders for me but i was training with weights. would this help her? Would she see and side effects???

How about just better diet, more cardio! possibly an ECA stack, but no winny. Women do use winny, but not for her purpose.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 12:56:00 PM »
How about just better diet, more cardio! possibly an ECA stack, but no winny. Women do use winny, but not for her purpose.

Agreed...

if she isn't into lifting weights i'd suggest ECA with a better diet.

if she does decide to use AAS i would suggest she use Anavar instead of winny.

8)

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 05:43:25 AM »
Well she's on the style of a more "typical" women that refuses to diet and is just looking for a quick fix. So i guess weights would play a major role in her taking the winny? I know she won't do Anavar as it is way too expensive.

Can the E in the ECAstill be gotten over the internet? For me it seems harder to get then gear...

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 08:55:36 AM »
Ephedrine is all over the net and is legal. You can go to rite aid and get bronk-aid from the pharmacy. Or you can go here: http://www.netnutri.com/browse.cfm/2,263.html

I use these guys from time to time they are good to go with fast t/a.