Author Topic: What are (most) politicians lacking?  (Read 636 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
What are (most) politicians lacking?
« on: February 14, 2008, 02:36:43 PM »
Their parents didn't teach them right from wrong?  They don't know the Golden Rule?   ???
S

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: What are (most) politicians lacking?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 03:04:00 PM »
Reason.

Balls.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 03:17:41 PM »
.... They don't know the Golden Rule?   ???
A simple yet amazing concept.  Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  With that in mind, Iraq, Katrina, Abu Ghraib and other cancers on the Bush Administration would have been handled differently.

I think the Golden Rule is directly on point when it comes to a certain segment of our society and its almost total inability to empathize or sympathize with others.

It reminds me of people that look at the Iraq horror and see nothing wrong with the death and destruction b/c it does not effect them on a personal level.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 03:27:08 PM »
Decker is right.   I think the upper class think they are above the rule, and the poverty class below the rule.

It seems that the middle class knows of the rule, but guess which class is dissapearing...?? :-[

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 06:38:06 PM »
Decker is right.   I think the upper class think they are above the rule, and the poverty class below the rule.

It seems that the middle class knows of the rule, but guess which class is dissapearing...?? :-[

bingo