Author Topic: Tren Cough?  (Read 1662 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Tren Cough?
« on: February 14, 2008, 04:47:17 PM »
This dudes had it for few weeks now... Maybe some clen or Effidrine to get rid of it? Whats the best to use?
P

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Tren Cough?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 05:27:38 PM »
This dudes had it for few weeks now... Maybe some clen or Effidrine to get rid of it? Whats the best to use?

Dont understand?  The guy is coughing all the time for a few weeks?  Or when does he cough?  I dont see what clen or effedrine would do for a cough. 

May wanna try some Vicks.

phenom

• Getbig II
  • The better you look the more you see
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 04:14:08 PM »
If he is on tren its just an unfortunate side effect. Sense the stuff is homebrew its made using benzyl alchol. The only way the body can get rid of that is threw the lungs, as in coughing.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 06:28:43 PM »
HOLY SHIT!!!  I thought I was the only one.  I cut back to 50mgs per inj.  I was doing 200mgs a week, 100mgs per shot but it was too much for me.  i'd cough so bad my asthma would act up

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 08:20:09 PM »
If he is on tren its just an unfortunate side effect. Sense the stuff is homebrew its made using benzyl alchol. The only way the body can get rid of that is threw the lungs, as in coughing.

Correct.

You hit a vein with Tren and you can expect a coughing fit.

Go around the veins.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 08:23:13 PM »
Technically, as Division stated, what happens is the tren gets in the blood stream and goes into the lungs, your body goes into drowning mode and coughing ensues until cleared.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 08:36:28 PM »

Sounds like you're implying hes been coughing non stop, like not just after injecting....if thats the case, its just the common cold. ;)

incognegro

• Getbig II
  • I move the weight like i'm Oprah's son!
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 03:11:48 PM »
try after the injection count 30-45 seconds and slowly retract the syringe. It's something with the alcohol content and if you release slowly the juice should settle and there should'nt be any cough Tren is great, but its sides are too much for me I've been off for 1 month and still coughing