Author Topic: d-bol only, need help  (Read 2548 times)

superthick

• Getbig II
  • TEAM GUNTER
d-bol only, need help
« on: February 14, 2008, 07:15:12 PM »
i have heard mixed responses about d-bol.. some say its great others say it isn't that great....
i'am thinking about starting a d-bol only cycle, just for about 4- 5 weeks 20mg a day...i have done research on it but i would love to get some of your opinions (mass gains, side effects) thanks a lot.... :)

charlescull

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
Re: d-bol only, need help
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 09:18:59 PM »
Since another D-bol topic came up, I would like to know if the prohormone Xtreme Tren or the more expensive Tren Xtreme are comparable to "D-bol only", or better, in terms of power and side effects.  From what I've read, weight gain on Tren Xtreme is on average 10-15 lbs of lean mass in a few weeks, while "D-bol only" is 10-20? lbs including alot of water weight?

I've heard alot of good stuff about the Tren, but would like to know how it compares with D-bol only as a prohormone.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 06:06:07 AM »
i have heard mixed responses about d-bol.. some say its great others say it isn't that great....
i'am thinking about starting a d-bol only cycle, just for about 4- 5 weeks 20mg a day...i have done research on it but i would love to get some of your opinions (mass gains, side effects) thanks a lot.... :)

If you have real legit d-bol (of any kind) it's one of the better drugs for packing on size and strength, as for side effects everyone is different, just be sure to have everything you need for the cycle just in case. What's your cycle history??

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 06:09:31 AM »
Since another D-bol topic came up, I would like to know if the prohormone Xtreme Tren or the more expensive Tren Xtreme are comparable to "D-bol only", or better, in terms of power and side effects.  From what I've read, weight gain on Tren Xtreme is on average 10-15 lbs of lean mass in a few weeks, while "D-bol only" is 10-20? lbs including alot of water weight?

I've heard alot of good stuff about the Tren, but would like to know how it compares with D-bol only as a prohormone.

Apples and oranges, no prohormone is as good as any real drug, plus the prohormone will be three times the amount of the d-bol.

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 10:12:38 AM »

No way will it put 10-15 lbs of lean quality muscle on in a few weeks. Maybe 5 or so tops.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 10:15:38 AM »
No way will it put 10-15 lbs of lean quality muscle on in a few weeks. Maybe 5 or so tops.

Agreed. You'll get some muscle & a lot of water.  :-\

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 03:37:00 AM »

im wondering the same ive heard of people running just dbol cycle for two months with nothing else...made alot of gains but lost alot also...would one need to run any type of pct at all? just wondering

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 06:16:16 AM »
im wondering the same ive heard of people running just dbol cycle for two months with nothing else...made alot of gains but lost alot also...would one need to run any type of pct at all? just wondering

Yes you would need some PCT.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 06:34:08 AM »
Yes you would need some PCT.

would it be necessary to run a full PCT or what....also after say a 2 month cycle of dbol is there anythin that you could take to help keep any gains..?

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 10:58:36 AM »
would it be necessary to run a full PCT or what....also after say a 2 month cycle of dbol is there anythin that you could take to help keep any gains..?

some test run throughout the duration would help you keep a good amount of the gains.  for pct id use 40mg nolva for 2 weeks, then 20mg for 2 weeks

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 11:01:59 AM »

I would say run two weeks of Nolva afterward. As for something to take after to keep gains no...to keep gains during a cycle then TEST!

cl

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2008, 10:02:33 AM »
You might want to run Var with it ...it has always been a good combo...