Author Topic: Info on PGCL?  (Read 4978 times)

Custom_Built

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Info on PGCL?
« on: February 14, 2008, 09:33:36 PM »
"PGCL".......Has anybody heard of this stuff and is it real?
Hay, it's been a while sense I've been on this board. Getting back into it and found this on another site and heard some good things about it. Hope to get some feedback..........

BEE COOL
Custom Built

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
Re: Info on PGCL?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 10:49:17 AM »
"PGCL".......Has anybody heard of this stuff and is it real?
Hay, it's been a while sense I've been on this board. Getting back into it and found this on another site and heard some good things about it. Hope to get some feedback..........

BEE COOL
Custom Built

if its what I think it is, its a synthetic protaglandin that is used to cause abortion/mating synchronization/treatment of uterine infection in dogs/cats/cattle/horses and goats.  I think it might have originally been developed for use in humans but due to the high rate of side effects, it was pulled from the market.   

There was an upper class veterinary student right before I started veterinary school who supposedly got a woman pregnant.  He gave her a light cattle dose of the drug---she had an anaphylactic reaction and nearly died.  He got thrown out of veterinary school. 

Humans can be very, very sensitive to prostaglandins, so its not something I'd be injecting into myself.  Typically the first reaction is to defecate, then it progresses to respiratory distress then death. 

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 11:53:06 AM »
The uncontrollable urge to shit has made me steer far clear from this stuff.  Sounds interesting, but OD'ng on it is pretty easy and like DNP, the side effects don't' seem worth it.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 02:28:12 PM »
Is this what your talking about?

Common name (±)-Cloprostenol sodium salt
Trade name Ciosin, Cyclix, Estrumate, Lutaprost, Onsett, Planate
Generic name Cloprostenol - sodium salt
Chemical name 1?(Z),2?(1E,3R*),3?,5?-(±)-7-2-4-(3-chlorophenoxy)-3-hydroxy-1-butenyl-3,5-dihydroxycyclopentyl-5-heptenoic acid, sodium salt
Synonym Sodium salt of (±)-(16-m-chlorophenoxy)-17,18,19,20-tetranor-PGF2?
CAS number 55028-72-3
EINECS number 259-439-3
Formula
Formula C22H28O6Cl · Na
Relative molecular weight 446.90

Also I found this: Im not real familiar with this. I stick to the proven methods of fat loss. Diet, Cardio, and a good ECA stack. Maybe some t3.

http://caonline.amcancersoc.org/cgi/reprint/33/6/322

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 12:39:35 AM »
The uncontrollable urge to shit has made me steer far clear from this stuff.  Sounds interesting, but OD'ng on it is pretty easy and like DNP, the side effects don't' seem worth it.

not sure if you can "OD", but since a "side effect" is smooth muscle contraction...  and your arteries are lined with smooth muscle.. that MAY just cause an issue. Your stomach will cramp, depending on how much you take, this may be extremely uncomfortable to excruciating.

i have a friend who swears he added size to his bis and tris by injecting 2 or 3 times a day.... and I'm pretty sure there are some logs of people who have tried it online.

as far as "fat-burning" properties... fat melts off wherever you choose to inject it. I believe because adipose cells react to pgcl by lysing... but don't quote me on that.... anyway you put it the fat comes off... 

and you seem to build a tolerance to it...

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 07:54:49 AM »
Is this what your talking about?

Common name (±)-Cloprostenol sodium salt
Trade name Ciosin, Cyclix, Estrumate, Lutaprost, Onsett, Planate
Generic name Cloprostenol - sodium salt
Chemical name 1?(Z),2?(1E,3R*),3?,5?-(±)-7-2-4-(3-chlorophenoxy)-3-hydroxy-1-butenyl-3,5-dihydroxycyclopentyl-5-heptenoic acid, sodium salt
Synonym Sodium salt of (±)-(16-m-chlorophenoxy)-17,18,19,20-tetranor-PGF2?
CAS number 55028-72-3
EINECS number 259-439-3
Formula
Formula C22H28O6Cl · Na
Relative molecular weight 446.90

Also I found this: Im not real familiar with this. I stick to the proven methods of fat loss. Diet, Cardio, and a good ECA stack. Maybe some t3.

http://caonline.amcancersoc.org/cgi/reprint/33/6/322

Thats an analogue of the drug I was talking about.  Use and function of the drug is the same.