Author Topic: Is McCain's age an issue?  (Read 1426 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Is McCain's age an issue?
« on: February 14, 2008, 11:23:05 PM »
look at this picture... look at McCain...  Does this not scream wasted shell of a man.  I hate it, I truely do, it is in all of our future if we live long enough.  But look at the guy.  He looks wasted away.  Look at how the presidency aged Bush and he took more vacation time than any other president.

Add age onto this :-\

He'll be the oldest president ever, older than Reagan.  :-[

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Is McCain's age an issue?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 11:41:17 PM »
look at this picture... look at McCain...  Does this not scream wasted shell of a man.  I hate it, I truely do, it is in all of our future if we live long enough.  But look at the guy.  He looks wasted away.  Look at how the presidency aged Bush and he took more vacation time than any other president.

Maybe but then again you got your name changed... :o
I hate the State.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 11:41:32 PM »
Looks like he is about to drop dead at any second.  And we all know how a Presidency rapidly ages a man, this guy, if elected, could resemble a wrinkled skeleton covered in skin.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 11:44:18 PM »
Maybe but then again you got your name changed... :o
lol, I just replied to your pm and then saw this.  funky timing :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 11:50:41 PM »
Looks like he is about to drop dead at any second.  And we all know how a Presidency rapidly ages a man, this guy, if elected, could resemble a wrinkled skeleton covered in skin.

lol... I'm not sure if this is sarcasm.  either way it's funny.  To give him credit, his mother looks awesome and was quite lively for her age.  So the genes are there.  But the presidency is a factor.  That kind of work will put the years to the test.  As it is now, he looks as old as his mother.  years into the presidency, it could be a real issue.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 11:53:58 PM »
lol... I'm not sure if this is sarcasm.  either way it's funny.  To give him credit, his mother looks awesome and was quite lively for her age.  So the genes are there.  But the presidency is a factor.  That kind of work will put the years to the test.  As it is now, he looks as old as his mother.  years into the presidency, it could be a real issue.

He won't be president so no worries...
I hate the State.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 04:24:27 AM »

The Democratic candidate will definitely make it an issue.

Problem with Reagan wasn't his age, it was his Alzheimer.

McCain doesn't to my knowledge have any health issues.

But I'm sure I will hear plenty about it in the months to come...
As empty as paradise

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 04:29:31 AM »

you know I have the gut feeling this was the wrong place to go.  In many areas I have much respect for McCain.  He's served the country honorably.  A true hero.  I really should't be raising this issue.  It was questionable ground and ground I feel crappy for tredding it.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2008, 05:33:42 AM »
Hmm let's post the same question regarding Obama

Is Obama's age a issue? Also is his blackness and being a former Muslim, with the middle name Hussein, kinda creepy or what?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2008, 05:40:27 AM »
Hmm let's post the same question regarding Obama

Is Obama's age a issue? Also is his blackness and being a former Muslim, with the middle name Hussein, kinda creepy or what?

oh, you're not treading into even worse territory ::)  no sure you're not ::)  At least I treaded lightly, you pounced like the prick ass douchebag racist you are.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2008, 05:55:15 AM »
oh, you're not treading into even worse territory ::)  no sure you're not ::)  At least I treaded lightly, you pounced like the prick ass douchebag racist you are.

::) Right cause to bring up skin color and religion is so harsh. It's no secret even CNN reported on the matter this is a RACE/RACE.

For religion, muslims although he converted feel he sides with them, muslims vote for Obama, because Clinton gives so much support to Israel, and admitted she was Jewish after her father passed on.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2008, 06:00:42 AM »
::) Right cause to bring up skin color and religion is so harsh  ::)
Bla bla fucking bla...  bla bla... bla bla...  oooh bla bla bla!!!! ::)

Stupid fucking ass.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2008, 06:04:36 AM »
Bla bla fucking bla...  bla bla... bla bla...  oooh bla bla bla!!!! ::)

Stupid fucking ass.

haha
Sorry, did not catch that, was that research from google?

You should get into Politics with such cohesive answers.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2008, 06:12:11 AM »
haha
Sorry, did not catch that, was that research from google?

You should get into Politics with such cohesive answers.
bla bla Translation: you're so fucking boring I can't muster a response and really don't give a flying fuck crap shit whatever.  You win, Obama is a #### who'll never have a chance.  does that make your cooze feel buttered?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2008, 07:13:21 AM »

McCain has a cancer history.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2008, 07:34:47 AM »
Age is an important factor in any job hiring.  Would you hire an 80-year old man to do a job over a 40-year old, if the 80-year old could do it a little better?

If it was a 4- or 8-year contract, who knows... that's a long time.  President is probably the most stressful job on earth- even with the best medicine and food int he world, they still age terribly-- every one of them does.  No doubt McCain will look very aged very quickly at the job.

There is an age minimum- they believe a 30-year old is TOO YOUNG for the job.  Maybe there should be an age limit too.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2008, 08:17:16 AM »
I saw McCain on Larry King last night for a few minutes.

He looked old and very un-presidential.  But then again  Bush in 2000 looked un-presidential.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2008, 08:25:17 AM »
Age is an important factor in any job hiring.  Would you hire an 80-year old man to do a job over a 40-year old, if the 80-year old could do it a little better?

If it was a 4- or 8-year contract, who knows... that's a long time.  President is probably the most stressful job on earth- even with the best medicine and food int he world, they still age terribly-- every one of them does.  No doubt McCain will look very aged very quickly at the job.

There is an age minimum- they believe a 30-year old is TOO YOUNG for the job.  Maybe there should be an age limit too.   
I think the minimum is 35.

McCain's got that beat by almost 100 years.

A wealth of experience....and funny jokes about bombing Iran--just like Reagan joked about bombing the Soviets.

He is Reagan.  Boy is my mind wandering today.