Author Topic: Total Disregard for Human Life  (Read 2222 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Total Disregard for Human Life
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2008, 09:51:43 AM »
That does not compute....

It was the Joe Pesci character that said that stuff to scare Henry.

What I said:  "it's the way you talk...." is what Henry Hill, (Ray Liotta) said back to Joe Pesci when he said that to him.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2008, 12:44:06 PM »
What's the problem here?  If attacking/destroying/brutalizing Iraq on the basis of a 'mistake' of fact is okay for the US and Coalition of the Willing--hey, everybody thought they had WMDs--then the ongoing attack of that country should not be a problem.  I mean we are there already.

Please, please tell me you're fucking kidding me!!

That argument holds as much water as me raping your sister in a dark alley and then alleging I didn't know it was your sister because it was dark and I couldn't see her face. But hey, since I already had my dick in her pussy... might as well "finish" the job right?

Do you want to cut and run and surrender to the insurgents/Al Qaeda?

Not true! Not true! And... you know what? Just because you keep repeating the same shit does not make it a truth (although in your head it might). AT THIS POINT in time, it is a well known fact that the "foreign insurgency" (the "foreign" also applies to us, by the way) is made up of former Baath party members who want their land back. It is also a well-known fact that they make up 85-90% of the "insurgency" movement, with the remaining 10-15% of the terrorist factions being made up of pissed off Arabs. Al Qaeda's presence is minimal, although we have to keep the story up so that we keep a lifeline for the reason to go to war.

So what if the vast majority of Insurgents are not Al Qaeda but Iraqi citizens attacking the US as an invading force?  The fact is, we are there, some Al Qaeda is there, and we must defend ourselves and protect the Iraqi people by killing the Iraqis that are attacking us.

Ok, if 80-85% of Iraqis want you out, why in fucking hell would you want to defend them?! Why?!

We have to finish the job.  The best way to finish the job is to eliminate the threat posed by the Sunnis/Insurgents/Al Qaeda.

I believe you're referring to concentration camps and the like... I mean, what is "finish the job"? My understanding is that The Job of All Jobs was to dethrone Saddam. We hung him by the neck. Then The Job became to find WMD. We could't find a trace of radioactive/chemical/biological shit. Second argument out the window. Seems to me we have no intention to get out and we're trying to find every reason in the (Mein Kamp) book to not have to get up and go.

We kill the enemy.  We don't negotiate with the enemy.

And who exactly is the "enemy" in this case?

What side are you on anyways?

I'm on the side of reason and common sense. You, and the likes of you, are the people, the "menacing individuals", Adams, Hamilton, et al, had warned us about. 

Are you French by chance?

No, but I wish I could be.

My act is over.  I am sorry if I offended you.

Niggga please!

PD: say hello to your sister for me.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2008, 01:03:49 PM »
Niggga please!

Sometimes it pays dividends to walk a mile in the shoes of your enemies. 

The utter nonsense of the pro-war faction  (i.e., almost our entire government and 30% of the population) has to be seen to be believed.  Their arguments are the stuff that 3 year olds might use to get away with a lie.

I don't think my opponents on Iraq really think about their position and what killing really means.

Someone that can blithely state that "I'm ok with the Iraq killings if we somehow prosper in the US" is a danger to himself and others.

I also note how the enemy constantly shifted from Saddam supporters to insurgents to Al Qaeda which is really anyone in the vicinity of violence near US troops.

We have to win!  We have to beat the enemy!  We can't give up!  No Cut and Run!

Empty slogans for a "war" vacant of moral justification.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2008, 01:42:26 PM »
Sometimes it pays dividends to walk a mile in the shoes of your enemies. 

The utter nonsense of the pro-war faction  (i.e., almost our entire government and 30% of the population) has to be seen to be believed.  Their arguments are the stuff that 3 year olds might use to get away with a lie.

I don't think my opponents on Iraq really think about their position and what killing really means.

Someone that can blithely state that "I'm ok with the Iraq killings if we somehow prosper in the US" is a danger to himself and others.

I also note how the enemy constantly shifted from Saddam supporters to insurgents to Al Qaeda which is really anyone in the vicinity of violence near US troops.

We have to win!  We have to beat the enemy!  We can't give up!  No Cut and Run!

Empty slogans for a "war" vacant of moral justification.

Amen brother!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2008, 01:46:28 PM »
Please, please tell me you're fucking kidding me!!

That argument holds as much water as me raping your sister in a dark alley and then alleging I didn't know it was your sister because it was dark and I couldn't see her face. But hey, since I already had my dick in her pussy... might as well "finish" the job right?

Not true! Not true! And... you know what? Just because you keep repeating the same shit does not make it a truth (although in your head it might). AT THIS POINT in time, it is a well known fact that the "foreign insurgency" (the "foreign" also applies to us, by the way) is made up of former Baath party members who want their land back. It is also a well-known fact that they make up 85-90% of the "insurgency" movement, with the remaining 10-15% of the terrorist factions being made up of pissed off Arabs. Al Qaeda's presence is minimal, although we have to keep the story up so that we keep a lifeline for the reason to go to war.

Ok, if 80-85% of Iraqis want you out, why in fucking hell would you want to defend them?! Why?!

I believe you're referring to concentration camps and the like... I mean, what is "finish the job"? My understanding is that The Job of All Jobs was to dethrone Saddam. We hung him by the neck. Then The Job became to find WMD. We could't find a trace of radioactive/chemical/biological shit. Second argument out the window. Seems to me we have no intention to get out and we're trying to find every reason in the (Mein Kamp) book to not have to get up and go.

And who exactly is the "enemy" in this case?

I'm on the side of reason and common sense. You, and the likes of you, are the people, the "menacing individuals", Adams, Hamilton, et al, had warned us about. 

No, but I wish I could be.

Niggga please!

Were did u get these numbers ::)

anyway morals have never had anything to do with committing trrops..otherwise we'd all have sent troops to Darfur years ago.
L

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 02:10:24 PM »

Were did u get these numbers ::)

anyway morals have never had anything to do with committing trrops..otherwise we'd all have sent troops to Darfur years ago.

What difference does it make? Unless I quote Bush or Linbaugh you will not believe me so... what's the use?

Besides, I am a Giants and Yankess fan so...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2008, 02:19:28 PM »
I don't listen to Limbaugh.....I do however work within the CAC/COIN center..the guys running the current surge and compling the actual facts...so ur numbers don't add up to the numbers that the guys ACTUALLY fighting the war have.....
L

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2008, 03:41:25 PM »
LOL.  Decker put the  smackdown on 240, and guys that say "Its okay cuz its for our future".

Its not really a war, Its a MURDER campaign.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2008, 04:09:54 PM »
Who are we murdering...ur calling the US military a band of murderers? ::)
L

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2008, 04:12:17 PM »
Who are we murdering...ur calling the US military a band of murderers? ::)

Im sure some are.   But thats not fair to use in a general form.   Sorry.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 04:16:58 PM »
About 750,000 folks have rotated through Iraq over a million and ahalf or more in both OIF/OEF...not alot of murders. I bet there were more murders in the last 2 weeks in the nearest cities to each of us..then in total during both operations.
L

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2008, 04:39:10 PM »
About 750,000 folks have rotated through Iraq over a million and ahalf or more in both OIF/OEF...not alot of murders. I bet there were more murders in the last 2 weeks in the nearest cities to each of us..then in total during both operations.
I hope you are not comparing the crimes in Iraq to average homicide rates in large cities.

Limbaugh tried that chicanery and was promptly put in his place. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2008, 04:46:16 PM »
I'm calling anything called outright murder by fellow servicemen as compared to what happens here on an average week, low, especially cmpared to the numbers of men that have rotated through here.
L

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2008, 04:55:04 PM »
I suspect alot of murdering by soldiers is likely.  Most guys wont talk about it anymore than theyre likely to admit they support Ron Paul not mcCain.

Of course theyll talk and write books in the coming years describing the hideous acts on the population there.  We'll see. 8)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2008, 04:56:58 PM »
Not alot of murdering..have been there twice....most guys could care less about Ron Paul. Thsi whole RP thing is ridiculous.
L

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2008, 06:49:12 AM »
I suspect alot of murdering by soldiers is likely.  Most guys wont talk about it anymore than theyre likely to admit they support Ron Paul not mcCain.

Of course theyll talk and write books in the coming years describing the hideous acts on the population there.  We'll see. 8)
I'm not talking about Mai Lai types of acts.  I'm talking about the entire Iraq invasion.

The law matters.  If use of force is not legally justifiable then it is illegal.  If we did not attack Iraq out of a legally justifiable defense of ourselves, defense of another or defense of our property interests, then that attack is illegal. 

Since the attack is illegal, as a matter of course, every killing that follows from that attack is murder; not just the egregious examples.  The attack is not justified.