Author Topic: Further proof that Islam is an insane, medieval death cult!  (Read 3191 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Further proof that Islam is an insane, medieval death cult!
« on: February 16, 2008, 05:04:41 AM »

I hate the State.

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Further proof that Islam is an insane, medieval death cult!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 05:13:14 AM »
Thanks for the vid..

We have been talking about this on other threads.

No one can defend Islamic religion, Voltaire even noted it was the most man made writings of religion ever created. "bloody and brutal"

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 08:47:36 AM »
They even bring that junk here in the US.  These "Dads" killing their daughters for becoming "westernized" .......satan is having a good time with these people. :-\

Arthurshall

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 09:15:12 PM »
As if anyone needed more proof....Islam needs to die obviously.

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 10:11:33 PM »
As if anyone needed more proof....Islam needs to die obviously.
Current American attitude toward "morality" needs to fucking die obviously. Concervative Islam is just the other end of the spectrum.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 10:14:17 AM »
It's quite simple to deal with the more negative aspects of Islam.  No, it isn't chasing a 19 year old, AK-47 wielding, screaming Allah! to the sky, wanna-be terrorist in the deserts, BUT.....

Let them live the way they want to.  Let those who must live under such practices learn over generations that that shit isn't the way to live.  They must rise up and learn that there are better ways in which to live.  It isn't for the West to decide.  It is for them.  As for Islamic incursions into the West, they must be repelled, thrown out if they refuse/can't assimilate, and held before justifiable, secular, common-sense Law for their actions.

Stop pandering and subsidizing this behavior. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 10:18:06 AM »
Easiest way...get off oil.
L

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 11:02:45 AM »
It's quite simple to deal with the more negative aspects of Islam.  No, it isn't chasing a 19 year old, AK-47 wielding, screaming Allah! to the sky, wanna-be terrorist in the deserts, BUT.....

Let them live the way they want to.  Let those who must live under such practices learn over generations that that shit isn't the way to live.  They must rise up and learn that there are better ways in which to live.  It isn't for the West to decide.  It is for them.  As for Islamic incursions into the West, they must be repelled, thrown out if they refuse/can't assimilate, and held before justifiable, secular, common-sense Law for their actions.

This is where you and I disagree.

I believe with should intervene when some women is clearly not guilty of witchcraft.

Culture doesn't need to be respected at that level.

If there was a popular culture today that still sacrificed young virgin girls to the sun god, would you chose to intervene (if you had the power to do so)?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2008, 08:07:18 PM »

wisely said

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2008, 08:09:30 PM »

I believe with should intervene when some women is clearly not guilty of witchcraft.

If there was a popular culture today that still sacrificed young virgin girls to the sun god, would you chose to intervene (if you had the power to do so)?
no, I'd put that energy towards something beneficial to me/my community.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2008, 02:05:13 AM »
no, I'd put that energy towards something beneficial to me/my community.

The western world has resources never known to man.

Are you doing something beneficial to your community when your sat in front of your TV?

I'm not talking about going on mindless wars, economic sanctions, high technology (e.g. replacements for oil) will hurt these fuckers way more.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2008, 02:41:06 AM »
Are you doing something beneficial to your community when your sat in front of your TV?
no that just benefits me

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2008, 04:26:11 AM »

Word homey...totally agree.
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2008, 07:50:57 AM »
Iranian Man Sentenced to 4 Months in Jail, 30 Lashes for Walking Dog

A 70-year-old Iranian man was arrested and sentenced to four months in jail and 30 lashes for walking his dog, Adnkronos.com reported Tuesday. Police caught the man on the street with his dog in Shahr Rey, a suburb of Tehran.

Owners of domestic animals are forbidden from taking them on the streets of the city because Islam considers dogs to be impure. An Islamic judge later charged the man for "disturbing the public order,” Adnkronos.com reported.

Despite repeated warnings by the police, dog owners continue to defy authorities by taking their dogs outside their homes. Typical punishment for people caught with dogs outside is a fine or the "detention" of their animals in a pound, Adnkronos.com reported.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad recently provoked debate in Iran about dog ownership when he took possession of four guard dogs, bought in Germany for approximately $161,040 each.

L

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2008, 09:05:32 AM »
Dogs for $160K each?

Kinda reminds me of the rich tribe leaders of Africa buying Bentleys with the aid funds they get.

Sure does love his people... ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2008, 09:08:30 AM »
I think this guy is on his way out...I think the mullahs are sick of his BS.
L

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2008, 09:22:32 AM »

I can dig that.  Islam, however, is not the sole culture or religion on earth that routinely performs brutal acts towards it's people.  Much of Africa is the same way, and China's government makes Moscow look like Bangor, Maine(despite the US's constant sabre-rattling towards Russia regarding democratic rights).  Do we go in there, identify the perpetrators, and kill them wherever acts like this happen in the world?  I wouldn't lose any sleep over it myself, but we'd have to spending a LOT more on Defense if this were to become a reality.

You want direct action.  I want no action(except in defense of the West and our allies in response to any attack).  Yet, we want the same thing in the end, to some degree.  I believe that my tactic would actually work better, but I think you have the moral high ground on this issue, I'll admit.  

Put it like this.  You see those Christian charity commercials that run late at night, where starving, emaciated children are shown that apparently have no hope?  And the guy with the white beard is saying, "just 50 cents a day can change the life of this child."  We donate because it is the good, moral thing to do.  But is that effectively combating poverty in Africa?  Won't it encourage to only marginally improve some lives there so they may have more children, thereby compounding the problem?  What if we just let them starve and kill themselves out?  Reduced populations, more resources per person.  While that may be an effective tactic and could end poverty there(yea, I know), it is something that we cannot consider due to our humanity.

In reality, I blame some of Islam's and Africa's actions on the West.  When a superior culture introduces itself to one that is far inferior, that inferior culture is either wiped out or becomes......warped, twisted.  Islam and Africa by themselves could not develop, at least up to this point, the technologies and philosophies that the West has created.  Remember, the Native American was not beaten with the gun.....they were beaten with European goods.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2008, 09:34:47 AM »
I'm not taking the fall for their barbarism...I do understand ur argument. If a country like the UAE can put oil profits back into their country...at the urging of BP, why can't the Saudi's...instead they build lavish palaces and buy expensive cars that they drive once.

U can only do so much for these people. The West has spent billions in Africa...its a black hole. We have done the same in Asia, where colonial European powers also played their games, and the asians have done well. Some people can run with the ball and others can't.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2008, 09:37:36 AM »
RIYADH — The Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice yesterday defended its action against the Jeddah-based businesswoman Yara earlier this month, saying she violated Saudi regulations and Islamic law.

“The Ministry of Labor does not approve mixing of men and women at work places. So it’s both a violation of the country’s law and the Shariah,” the commission said in a statement carried by Sabq.org Internet portal.

In its first reaction to the arrest of Yara, a mother of three, in Riyadh on Feb. 4 by its officials, the commission also said that it reserved the right to take legal action against columnist Abdullah Al-Alami for accusing its officials of abducting the woman.

Yara was arrested, along with a Syrian colleague, for being together in a Starbucks cafe in Riyadh. The 36-year-old woman said she was forced to fingerprint two confessions and was strip-searched at Riyadh’s Malaz Prison.

The commission also underscored the definition of family sections.

“The family sections at coffee shops and restaurants are meant for families and close relatives,” the statement said.

L

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2008, 09:56:17 AM »
JBGRAY, I'm only saying where possible help. Intervening in the affairs of China and Russia for example HAS to to played tactically through economics.

You speak of Africa and islam as if the two are mutually exclusive: which they are most certainly not.

Nigeria, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Africa etc. islam is an issue here.

What pisses me off is that there is clearly no better government than those based on English Common Law and taking influence from the Magna Carta, yet these dipshits continue to beat their drums saying theirs is the better way whilst their people rot.
الاسلام هو شيطانية