Author Topic: Muscle Time Pics of Heath  (Read 5626 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Muscle Time Pics of Heath
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2008, 01:31:35 AM »
imo heath has improved.
A

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2008, 01:35:42 AM »
anything less than 2ns at the Arnold is a disappointment

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2008, 01:42:25 AM »
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2008, 02:14:33 AM »
Phil looks great!!!

We gonna see epic battles with Wolf.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2008, 02:34:10 AM »
Phil looks great!!!

We gonna see epic battles with Wolf.
How on earth can they judge impartially with Heath and Wolf.Apples and Oranges.
After seeing Heath mop the floor with the rest of the competitors. Heath and Wolf are my 2 favourites.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2008, 02:40:28 AM »
Every1 talks about phils arms , gustavo looks bigger than phils  :o
True. Gustavo is a monster this time.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2008, 04:38:28 AM »
Phil's clavicles (collar bones) are closer to each other than most other top pros.

As a result, his waist is going to be bigger, those obliques are going to pop out.  Also his chest tie-ins are small.  Look at Gustavo's chest and obliques, compared to Phil- Gus has a better chest (by a mile) and smaller obliques:

however, on every bodypart not called chest, back and abs, Phil heath owns.  Phil heath might have the best arms in the sport.  Thighs are among the best.  Just freaky, freaky arms.  He'll win a ot of shows and might be Mr O, but he'll always have those flaws.  We pointed it out when he turned pro- his obliques were already wide and the chest couldn't get any bigger without appearing bunched up.  These things turned out to be perfectly true.  however, no one is perfect and his arms will more than compensate for other shortcomings.  levrone always had subpar legs for his upper body... he won 4 Mr O "runner ups" but never the title, and he's a legend in the sport.  That could be Phil's destiny.  Or, the judges may overlook the symmetry/torso issues and give it to him.  He's a great rep for the sport, and big freaky arms do sell magazines better than tight obliques.

Look at other comparison pics fool, theres no way badells obliques are smaller ;)

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2008, 05:14:39 AM »
Wasn't even a contest. Heath won EASILY!  He's so much more improved than last year. Could dominate every show (even the Olympia). 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2008, 06:17:13 AM »
The collar bones are nowhere near the oblique so wtf are you talking about?
Not to mention that people with smaller bone structres usally have smaller waists too.

Without wide clavicles, attaining that v-taper is very hard.  No matter how small the waist is, the hip bones can't be that much narrower.  6 months of ins use living with Cutler and already his obliques shot out an inch on each side.  That rate will leave him with an H-frame in less than 2 years.

Phil chest is just like Flex/Levorne , small area but very thick and detailed thus looks much better than Gustavo's.

Find 2 pics, side by side, where Heath's chest looks as good as Levrone or Wheeler- two ppl with some of the best chest genetics ever.  Look at the bottom 'line' of the pecs- theirs is wide and flat, phil's simply is not.  Not ripping on him, he's a great champion, but he doesn't have good pec genetics.  I'm a big heath fan and hope he wins the arnols, although dexter will probably be too tough to beat.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2008, 06:44:38 AM »
Phil HEath is up there with Victor, and the veteran Cutler. Phil heath is amazing, he oozed genetic domination just like Victor. I think they will be the top 3 for a while, with Dexter in the mix too. Dexter is getting bigger and bigger.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2008, 02:42:08 PM »
Holy Cow  :o  :o  :o

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2008, 03:46:40 PM »

Looks way better than Dorian here.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2008, 08:38:39 PM »

this only show how bad of a problem he has when it comes to width and how narrow he is ,,he has major problem with arms who fit a lot bigger lifter and pecs narrow structure that in many cases can not win a national level show,,

as i said before,,he competes at the right time and same as jason condition was over looked last year ,,,so will heath bad points will be over looked since his strengths are superior in this edge and time,,

he DOES NOT HAVE WOW FACTOR WHAT DO EVER,,his arms will NEVER EVER MATCH RON COLMAN,,he has big bulk arms like vic richards btu still not as good as sergio due to lack in other bodyparts and over all width,,

he competed among level of competition that got destroyed by over use of growth and insulin ,,,he competes against many palumbos and that is why he will have veyr easy time to be top 6 in any given day

his physiqe IS NOT IMPRESSIVE ,,very similar to a tall lee priest but i would never given it mr o title unless somehow this narrow torso of him pack on more thickness and the pecs get thicker and fuller ,

to me he just look like a local level bodybuilder with mr o quality arms and legs,,this should never be enough ,,but in this era it will be

bodybuilding after all especially in the last 10 years is arms and legs game,,half of the guys would not win a local show with out the oil they got stuck in the arms

if you pay close attention heath wasit is growing due to growth and insulin and his narrow bone structure on top stays same,,he just cant get the upper torso to look like professional level,,his waist is almost as wide as his pec width ,,all look like compackt and blocky ,,if he had lee haney torso he would be the champ this coming o,,never the less as i suspect this phsyiqe will be enough for what papa weider wants ,,but it is light years behind ron colman and start resemble an earlier jason with better arms and worse legs

bodybuilding has maxed itself friends,,,wolf maybe can being little more but never to ron level ,,i believe wolf has what it takes frame wize to make the next champ but still not even close to ron

fallen angel

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2008, 08:50:35 PM »
this only show how bad of a problem he has when it comes to width and how narrow he is ,,he has major problem with arms who fit a lot bigger lifter and pecs narrow structure that in many cases can not win a national level show,,

as i said before,,he competes at the right time and same as jason condition was over looked last year ,,,so will heath bad points will be over looked since his strengths are superior in this edge and time,,

he DOES NOT HAVE WOW FACTOR WHAT DO EVER,,his arms will NEVER EVER MATCH RON COLMAN,,he has big bulk arms like vic richards btu still not as good as sergio due to lack in other bodyparts and over all width,,

he competed among level of competition that got destroyed by over use of growth and insulin ,,,he competes against many palumbos and that is why he will have veyr easy time to be top 6 in any given day

his physiqe IS NOT IMPRESSIVE ,,very similar to a tall lee priest but i would never given it mr o title unless somehow this narrow torso of him pack on more thickness and the pecs get thicker and fuller ,

to me he just look like a local level bodybuilder with mr o quality arms and legs,,this should never be enough ,,but in this era it will be

bodybuilding after all especially in the last 10 years is arms and legs game,,half of the guys would not win a local show with out the oil they got stuck in the arms

if you pay close attention heath wasit is growing due to growth and insulin and his narrow bone structure on top stays same,,he just cant get the upper torso to look like professional level,,his waist is almost as wide as his pec width ,,all look like compackt and blocky ,,if he had lee haney torso he would be the champ this coming o,,never the less as i suspect this phsyiqe will be enough for what papa weider wants ,,but it is light years behind ron colman and start resemble an earlier jason with better arms and worse legs

bodybuilding has maxed itself friends,,,wolf maybe can being little more but never to ron level ,,i believe wolf has what it takes frame wize to make the next champ but still not even close to ron

GH15, you are a worthless liar and a child molester, but for once I agree with you....
Phil Heath better enjoy this "thing" while it lasts because I give him about 1 year before he totally ruins his physique and dies of a gunshot wound to the head. His bone structure is not built to handle the mass he will inevitably put on. He will look like shit very soon so he better capitalize while he has the chance. Next stop, Kamali land!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2008, 09:54:27 PM »

There is a relaxed pic of Flex Wheeler in a Musclemag like this. It is a succession of pics in black in white, in which proceeds to own none other than Paul Dillett in a most muscular pose. He's standing just like Heath, but his waist tiny as hell. Heath's waist in this pic is kinda wide. I think being under Jay was good and bad for him. Good because he gained some weight, bad because it grew out his waist and obliques. He should have just slowly packed on the weight and just bide his time. Best guns in the sport now by far. Hell, if he had JOJ's chest, and Flex's Wheeler's back detail, he'd be damn nearly unstoppable.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2008, 09:56:48 PM »
There is a relaxed pic of Flex Wheeler in a Musclemag like this. It is a succession of pics in black in white, in which proceeds to own none other than Paul Dillett in a most muscular pose. He's standing just like Heath, but his waist tiny as hell. Heath's waist in this pic is kinda wide. I think being under Jay was good and bad for him. Good because he gained some weight, bad because it grew out his waist and obliques. He should have just slowly packed on the weight and just bide his time. Best guns in the sport now by far. Hell, if he had JOJ's chest, and Flex's Wheeler's back detail, he'd be damn nearly unstoppable.

If you could be as excited about making money as you are about fawning over other men's physiques, you could be a multimillionaire within the year.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2008, 10:08:25 PM »
If you could be as excited about making money as you are about fawning over other men's physiques, you could be a multimillionaire within the year.
Uhhh...You need to say that to Team Fakechestguy. And check Eric Roberson's lyrics....

Epic ignorance on your part...you need to go to bed, you need to get up early in the morning to change the oil in my Lex. Nose to the grindstone baby.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2008, 10:19:53 PM »
 people went nuts about phil based on his arms and shoulders.. somehow they totally ingnored the narrow bone structure he hjas.. he will get demolished by wolf, vic and numerous others when standing relaxed. he better add some serious medial delts in the next year.. his arms are awesome.. legs are very good.. back has really come up.. but, he needs more mass across the pecs and even the back still.. but, there is nothing he can do about his structual flaws.. muscle groups are good.. bone structure is bad.. that will become more apparent standing next to the big boys.. but, can you imagine what he would/could be if he had wider clavicals..?? he would be untouchable at 245 pounds..

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2008, 10:25:03 PM »
people went nuts about phil based on his arms and shoulders.. somehow they totally ingnored the narrow bone structure he hjas.. he will get demolished by wolf, vic and numerous others when standing relaxed. he better add some serious medial delts in the next year.. his arms are awesome.. legs are very good.. back has really come up.. but, he needs more mass across the pecs and even the back still.. but, there is nothing he can do about his structual flaws.. muscle groups are good.. bone structure is bad.. that will become more apparent standing next to the big boys.. but, can you imagine what he would/could be if he had wider clavicals..?? he would be untouchable at 245 pounds..

I totally agree and too bad about the width cause there is nothing that can be done, but I feel that they are prepping him as the future Mr O. When you lack clavicle width you naturally have a narrow back.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2008, 10:56:44 PM »
I totally agree and too bad about the width cause there is nothing that can be done, but I feel that they are prepping him as the future Mr O. When you lack clavicle width you naturally have a narrow back.

I disagree. I think he can shrink his obliques, and that'll make a HUGE diff. in whether he looks narrow.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2008, 11:27:18 PM »

Epic jealousy. Even if you are truly a Mr O competitor, I'm sure Phil would beat you hands down.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2008, 12:11:57 AM »
Epic jealousy. Even if you are truly a Mr O competitor, I'm sure Phil would beat you hands down.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

no,,i like his attitude ,,he is not head in the sky ,,good fella and i saif here many times he will go far already top 10 in the sport now days,,,but! he simply got bad narrow calvicles and the whole pecs looks like it belong on regional level competitor,,never the less his good points and age and push from weider since it already stated will put him in top 3 spots in bodybuilding
fallen angel

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2008, 01:16:04 AM »

WTF,have any of you ever heard of Flex? Levorne? Ray?  ::)

Actualy Ronnie doesnt have a big structure too,he was pretty narrow until 96-97 when he started packing major mass on himself.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2008, 10:27:32 AM »
All he needs to do is shrink the obliques, and his structure's not that bad.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2008, 12:40:30 PM »
  Here's the thing about Phil Heath: he has the long, round muscle bellies and structure of a Mr.Olympia, but does he have the potential to pack on the 50 lbs of muscle he'll need to be Mr.Olympia without ruining his symmetry and getting a huge gut? That's the big question.