Author Topic: McCain will attack Iran ASAP  (Read 4521 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
McCain will attack Iran ASAP
« on: February 17, 2008, 12:52:25 AM »
Just watched Face the Nation and McCain pretty much promised he'd attack Iran ASAP ::)

A different clip that sums him up pretty good I think. 

McCain is fucking nuts. ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: McCain will attack Iran ASAP
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 01:01:30 AM »
I will never understand what anyone would find appealing about this man.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 01:24:49 AM »
I will never understand what anyone would find appealing about this man.
man, he's gone from someone I halfway respected to downright scary as hell.  After these years of Bush, i was really hoping we could end up with someone who didn't come across like they were heading us for total global annihilation.  Republican/Dem whatever.  But no...  One of the candidates for president is yelling war MORE than Bush... SHIT, if this is what the guy sounds like while he's running, what will he be like in office when he doesn't have to put on a good face for votes ::)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 02:31:55 AM »
Anyone voting for this mother fucker should be shot on site.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 03:35:09 AM »
Wait and see..

Obama won't be elected because he is black...

War baby!
I hate the State.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 05:23:37 AM »
If we invade Iran then we should all leave this fucking country.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 11:03:29 AM »
If we invade Iran I then we should all leave this fucking country.
papers please...  ahhh... we've been waiting for you....  GUARDS!  Have a seat in this small room Mr. Slapper, we've got plans for you.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 11:58:18 AM »
I guess you could say a vote for McCain is a vote for war with Iran.
S

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 12:33:05 PM »
hahaha.  If he continues his "War cries" he will alienate himself from the 70% of americans who want out.    However bush may make sure he's elected thru some corruptive acts anyway.

In that case get your survival gear together, buy as much grain as you can and head for a drinkable water source... :-[

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 01:31:57 PM »
He'll attack after some bullshit intelligence report, or simply my provoking that nation to a point where they have no choice but to strike.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 01:35:01 PM »
hahaha.  If he continues his "War cries" he will alienate himself from the 70% of americans who want out.    However bush may make sure he's elected thru some corruptive acts anyway.

In that case get your survival gear together, buy as much grain as you can and head for a drinkable water source... :-[

Bush just seems to want to get teh fuck out and go retire in Paraguay.......he's all about bring peace to the Middle East and giving money to Africa these days.

Wouldn't be surprised if he disliked McCain personally, as McCain has quite an abrasive personality, sold Bush out a couple times, and has a different value system too.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2008, 01:48:55 PM »
He'll attack after some bullshit intelligence report, or simply my provoking that nation to a point where they have no choice but to strike.

America is already putting pressure on banks not to lend money to Iran as well as other financial pressure's on the country. They are putting on the sqeeze.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2008, 05:18:30 PM »
papers please...  ahhh... we've been waiting for you....  GUARDS!  Have a seat in this small room Mr. Slapper, we've got plans for you.

Hey, they can shove a finger up my ass for all care. I speak my mind because I live in a (supposedly) free country.

Going back to the issue: If we invade Iran then anything that happens to us afterwards, ANYTHING, here and abroad, is more than duly justified. Aside from the fact that we'd lose any "face" we have left in the international community.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 07:43:39 AM »
We're not going to attack....only happen if....we are blatantly attacked....not Tonkin gulf but blatantly....Israel says they will attack no matter what...or we get undenyable proof they are building nukes. The rest of the middle east does not want a nuclear armed Iran. If we wait to long then it won't matter and they'll have nukes..forcing us to live with it. Israel won't.
L

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 12:53:35 PM »
[...]or we get undenyable proof they are building nukes[...]

You fucking kidding me right? We just invaded a country based on a story right out of CSI Secaucus and you use the word "undeniable". 

Some people live in a different dimension I guess.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 01:03:58 PM »
You fucking kidding me right? We just invaded a country based on a story right out of CSI Secaucus and you use the word "undeniable". 

there was a report out a few months back saying the Iran nuke thing way overblown.  ::)

Fuck Israel. They already run this country so we don't need to be chasing after them like lapdogs and provoking angry muslims for their sake.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2008, 01:06:11 PM »

um yeah...Bush made a mistake that he won't do again.....i chose my words carefully. The next administration will not go down that road..if they want to get reelected.
L

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2008, 01:37:17 PM »

um yeah...Bush made a mistake that he won't do again.....i chose my words carefully. The next administration will not go down that road..if they want to get reelected.

A mistake?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2008, 01:43:37 PM »
Yeah..what do u want... I  could slash both my wrists and slam my fists into a wall to expound the point... a msitake based on either shitty Intel or ignorance of good intel...or a a pre written agenda...regardless the next admin won't do anything without solid proof that we can all agree on. I don't think we're going
L

Arthurshall

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2008, 09:07:18 PM »
Attacking Iran is something that needs to happen so...the sooner the better.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2008, 07:41:37 AM »
Attacking Iran is something that needs to happen so...the sooner the better.

At least you're honest and use the word "attacking". As opposed to "bringing democracy" to them.

Why does it need to happen though?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2008, 07:49:28 AM »
Yeah..what do u want... I  could slash both my wrists and slam my fists into a wall to expound the point... a msitake based on either shitty Intel or ignorance of good intel...or a a pre written agenda...regardless the next admin won't do anything without solid proof that we can all agree on. I don't think we're going

It's called the PNAC document of 2000.  Project for a New American Century.  Written by a group of leaders and thinkers.

It very clearly dictated the need for US expansion in Arabia to secure oil and bases.

It said we needed a catalyzing event, a "new pearl harbor" to facilitate the overseas troop movement and public support for such resource procurement.  A year later, 911 became that event.

have you heard of teh document, HH6?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2008, 07:53:14 AM »
Yeah....The window for the US to attack Iran has closed. Israel is preping to go after them. They have had meetings with their good friends, the Turks over the last month. Most likely to clear airspace. If anybody is going after Iran I'd have to say Israel, at this point.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2008, 07:55:12 AM »
I'm all for Israel bombing the shit out of Iran.

Seriously, I'm okay with it.  It's between the two of them, and in the end, the US will reap benefits from Israel smacking them around. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2008, 07:58:45 AM »
They also seem to be preparing to deal with Hizbuallah as well.
L