Author Topic: HAHAHHAA, "CANDIDATE" CLAIMS HE'S EATING 10,000 CALS A DAY FROM PROTEIN ALONE!!!  (Read 11282 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahahahhaaaaaaaa, what would that be like 15 pounds of meat a day? ;D

ketosis is a very rexognizeable state of being. you are operating on a totally different level.   i know the second i go into ketosis, and the second i leave it....    the feeling of "entering ketosis"(which by the way, only takes me about one day) is a rush of tingling across the body, and a sense of well being that just simplifies yours state of mind.   everything becomes slower and simpler.   when i get knocked out of ketosis, the first thing i feel is a drug like relaxation...i get a little bit "loopy", and i think alot of things are funny. after a little while though..you get used to the elevated seratonin levels(what carbs make your body produce), and i dont feel loopy anymore.

many people mistake carbs as being anabolic towards muscle tissue. they are not. they are only anabolic towards the fat cell.    protein synthesis remains elevated when you dont spike insulin, and so does grwoth hormone, glucagon,. acetyl coa, and many other goodies.      if you are bulking...there is no better way to bulk without the fat gain than to bulk with out the carbs.    you see, in the absence of insulin and carbohydrates, and while your body is primarily burning fat for energy, the storeage of fat is a metabolic impossiblilty.you cant eat thousands upon thousands of calories per day, and if you are in ketosis you will not experience any fat gain. of course... you wont experience any reduction in bf%, because your body will have no reason to pull fat for energy from its own stores; BUT, the thing that matters is, none of those ingested grams of fat will be stored as adipose tissue.   

trust me...ive been eating 7000-10000 calories per day for about 5 days now, and i have gotten a little bit leaner. i have done so because i eat masssive amount of food during the day to spark growth and anabolism...then when i wake up in the morning i do some low intensity cardio and burn off some body fat, then i go right back into eating a huge amount of food...   none of which gets stored as adipose; becausei am in ketosis and my insulin levels are about ZERO   

try it out mother fuckers. you dont be dissapointed.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
Trust me...ive been eating 7000-10000 calories per day for about 5 days now, and i have gotten a little bit leaner

This guy is nuts. Leaner? From 7-10k calories ?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
That guy must suck alot of.......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
He sounds like one of these new-age tuned bodybuilders.  What a retard.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
That guy must suck alot of.......
whatever he's sucking doing it seems is working for him, so STFU  >:(
follow the arrows

chaos

• Getbig V
whatever he's sucking doing it seems is working for him, so STFU  >:(
Why the hate, "haidar"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahhaa, he gets angry here and claims that a large Deep Dish Meat Lovers from Pizza Hut is an "appetizer". ;D

do you think it would be hard to eat one large pizza, dave?

your a pathetic excuse of a fat guy.   

a large pizza is a fucking appetizer, you twat.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
I could take down a pizza like an appetizer after smoking weed for a few hours with the munchies but... any other time its a chore.

chaos

• Getbig V
hahahhaa, he gets angry here and claims that a large Deep Dish Meat Lovers from Pizza Hut is an "appetizer". ;D

He'll be back at his wrestling weight in no time! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I could take down a pizza like an appetizer after smoking weed for a few hours with the munchies but... any other time its a chore.
i highly doubt you could eat an entire large Meat Lovers Deep Dish like an appetizer, have you ever picked up a box of that shit? the fuccker feels like a damn 35 pound plate at the gym.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Wow.  "Candidate" has overcome the laws of thermodynamics.
Ron: "I am lazy."

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
this candidatard never seems to post on here--where are these posts coming from/

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
this candidatard never seems to post on here--where are these posts coming from/
hahahhaa, we better watch out big man, he claims he's on "steroids" now. ::)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.

I can barely eat 2 slices of pizza in one sitting.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!

This comes from the nutrition board and now he was invaded the steroid, hardcore board as well :-\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

You can tell he has no actual knowledge of the way things work. Every one of his 'dietary advice' posts sound like a hashed up mix of random sentences that he has memorized from FLEX and M&F. One of those misinformed souls who thinks that you'd lose 10 lbs of hard earned muscle if you skip a meal or even the 'post workout window' by 3 minutes ::)

Guys like him are the reason supplement companies make big bucks. Someone ought to point out to him that bodybuilding existed long before the invention of the ultra-predigested-super-duper-bioavailable-Amino-complex and that the human body doesn't eat itself away and turn a 250lb guy into a 110 lb guy if he forgets to take 6 gms of BCAA's before doing cardio on an empty stomach one morning ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I can barely eat 2 slices of pizza in one sitting.

I can easily destroy a large pizza. 

Which is why I typically don't order pizza.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
You can tell he has no actual knowledge of the way things work. Everyone of his 'dietary advice' posts sound like a hashed up mix of random sentences that he has memorized from FLEX and M&F. One of those misinformed souls who thinks that you'd lose 10 lbs of hard earned muscle if you skip a meal or even the 'post workout window' by 3 minutes ::)

Guys like him are the reason supplement companies make big bucks. Some ought to point out to him that bodybuilding existed long before the invention of the ultra-predigested-super-duper-Amino-bioavailable-complex and that the human body doesn't eat itself away and make a 250lb guy a 110 lb guy if he forgets to take 6 gms of BCAA's before doing cardio on an empty stomach one morning ::)
bingo, look at yourself as an example, when you're training hard you're big and thick as a house and you don't follow all that bullshit.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
I believe him, anyone can eat 10K calories in a week

in a day:
assuming that he is awake for 16 hours (8 hours of sleep)
he would have to eat nearly 600 calories every hour   ::)

I

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
You can tell he has no actual knowledge of the way things work. Everyone of his 'dietary advice' posts sound like a hashed up mix of random sentences that he has memorized from FLEX and M&F. One of those misinformed souls who thinks that you'd lose 10 lbs of hard earned muscle if you skip a meal or even the 'post workout window' by 3 minutes ::)

It goes way beyond that.

He is just plain dilusional now, really lost his marbles this time  ???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

I can easily destroy a large pizza. 

Which is why I typically don't order pizza.
you can eat a large Deep Dish Meat Lovers?

chaos

• Getbig V
It goes way beyond that.

He is just plain dilusional now, really lost his marbles this time  ???
Maybe he is back to stealing money and snorting coke?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Guys like him are the reason supplement companies make big bucks. Some ought to point out to him that bodybuilding existed long before the invention of the ultra-predigested-super-duper-Amino-bioavailable-complex and that the human body doesn't eat itself away and make a 250lb guy a 110 lb guy if he forgets to take 6 gms of BCAA's before doing cardio on an empty stomach one morning ::)
Great post  ,Kiwi  :)

temper35

• Getbig III
Hopefully he is eating 7k-10k, because then in no time we can go back to making fun of his fat ass sitting on the motorbike, or struggling to strap his "helmet" or whatever it is while his bodyfat overflows out of his wrestling tights.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
you can eat a large Deep Dish Meat Lovers?

I don't know.  A standard, regular large pizza, yes.