Author Topic: Can we focus on McCain and forget about Ron Paul already?  (Read 771 times)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Can we focus on McCain and forget about Ron Paul already?
« on: February 17, 2008, 12:59:48 PM »

Ron Paul is done.  His goose is cooked.  His candidacy has been deep sixed, etc.

SO instead of wasting time mulling what could have been, can we focus on the task at hand.......which is beating John McCain? 100 years in Iraq.....bomb, bomb, bomb, Iran....I don't know economics......etc.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Can we focus on McCain and forget about Ron Paul already?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 01:10:12 PM »
Will our country be defeated by the Neocons?
S

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 01:21:07 PM »
Scott Alexander should be appointed dictator of the world.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 01:41:40 PM »
Ron Paul is done.  His goose is cooked.  His candidacy has been deep sixed, etc.

SO instead of wasting time mulling what could have been, can we focus on the task at hand.......which is beating John McCain? 100 years in Iraq.....bomb, bomb, bomb, Iran....I don't know economics......etc.

There is something else coming out of the Ron Paul campaign.

The people who support Paul's campaign know this. It's a message thats bigger than the man. The message is about  people that won't be ignored, that the Republican Party is dead and that it needs to built from the ground up and that the media won't dictate to the people who should be in office. It has to do with unfair taxing, the monetary policy, the wars that are started due to American foreign policy. It has to do with big government, over spending,  encroaching on peoples freedoms and privacy.

There is still a HUGE buzz  about Ron so far, but you'll NEVER hear that on mass media, that doesn't mean the movement is dead. I think the March could be a huge blow that could put a damper on things or it will really show just how many people still have their hearts into it.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 02:10:49 PM »

Who exactly are you going to beat John McCain?

If you honestly think there is any real difference between the remaining candidates then you must be the type to argue over seating arrangements while the Titanic is sinking.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 02:20:38 PM »

If you honestly think there is any real difference between the remaining candidates then you must be the type to argue over seating arrangements while the Titanic is sinking.

lol

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 02:26:11 PM »

Yes, I'll be first to take my seat on the lifeboat, thank you very much.

Geez, some people have an overdeveloped sense of melodrama.  ;D