Author Topic: What do you think of the ironman  (Read 1114 times)

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
What do you think of the ironman
« on: February 17, 2008, 04:11:39 PM »
I can say this I feel bad for silvio I really do and Phil definetly deserves the title but should stop whatever hes doing now so his stomach doesn't reach prego status

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: What do you think of the ironman
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 04:13:36 PM »
Phil looks fine and is a deserving winner, i don't think he looked as good in this show as he did at the 2007 Arnold but he deserved to win and Silvio placed where he deserved to place, he has no lats or chest.

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 04:18:14 PM »
Phil looks fine and is a deserving winner, i don't think he looked as good in this show as he did at the 2007 Arnold but he deserved to win and Silvio placed where he deserved to place, he has no lats or chest.

Nobody said Phil didn't deserve to win so kindly put your glasses on and re read what I wrote Phil deserved to win and should stop doing whatever hes doing now to keep that stomach intact,

I think one of the biggest Shockers of the night was how big Melvin Looked he is going to be a force to be reconed with this year no doubt.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 04:19:17 PM »
Nobody said Phil didn't deserve to win so kindly put your glasses on and re read what I wrote Phil deserved to win and should stop doing whatever hes doing now to keep that stomach intact,

I think one of the biggest Shockers of the night was how big Melvin Looked he is going to be a force to be reconed with this year no doubt.
i didn't think Melvin was even in this show, what did he place? and Silvio placed too high for the way he looked.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 04:25:55 PM »
Ironman aint no joke.

A 2.4 mile ocean swim.

Followed by a 112 mile bike ride

Ending with a 26.2 mile marathon.

I doubt Phil Heath would win that. I really do.
Z

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 04:30:06 PM »
Here's what I think .......

I think that all 32 guys on that stage worked their asses off during these past few months.

And wives and girlfriends and close family members were proud and somewhat disappointed no matter what the outcome

And every contender on that stage is damn proud of his accomplishment no matter where he placed and will have stories for his grandkids that they will find hard to believe.

What each contender accomplished is just about damn impossible for most  of us - drugs or not.

SHit! Most of us don't even understand it!

Most of us (and myself included) can't even reach a goal we set the night before let alone three months earlier.

Congrats to all you contendas! You accomplished what we only moan and bitch and complain about, but underneath it all, most of us wish we were in good enough shape to be up there standing beside ya.

Moosejay

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 05:27:38 PM »
Ironman aint no joke.

A 2.4 mile ocean swim.

Followed by a 112 mile bike ride

Ending with a 26.2 mile marathon.

I doubt Phil Heath would win that. I really do.

Ironically, since I can no longer lift weights do to heart issues...I am planning on  working up to this.

A lawyer friend trained for three years before he could complete this cycle of physical challenge, and, he states, to this day, "I am beaten by 70 year old ladies."

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 05:30:22 PM »
Another bunch of drug addled over-compensators oiled up, wearing little thongs, posing and straining to the cheers of other men who are transfixed by their bodies.

O

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 06:32:59 PM »
Like many other things in life, I guess you only see what you're looking for.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 06:36:13 PM »
Like many other things in life, I guess you only see what you're looking for.

Are you saying the "TrueGrit" is desperately looking for ebony mountains of muscle to jerk off too?

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 06:39:45 PM »
I just went for the expo. Unfortunately I cant sit there and watch live bodybuilding it just makes me sick. Dont get me wrong I am a bodybuilding fan but I cant sit there and watch guys in speedoes dancing around.
I go to the Olympia for the expo also. Sorry I would rather hit a club and dinner then go to Vegas to watch a bodybuilding show.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2008, 06:40:43 PM »
Are you saying the "TrueGrit" is desperately looking for ebony mountains of muscle to jerk off too?

Well a bodybuilding show would be the best place to see it. A bunch of oiled up, sweaty black men in G-strings..where the hell else would you get to see this shit since they abolished slavery?
O

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2008, 06:53:55 PM »
Sorry man there is something about sitting there watching a bodybuilding show that makes me sick man. I have employee's who compete in all the local shows: Orange County ect ect. I do my best to help them for their shows but cannot sit at the show and cheer for guys in speedos.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 03:12:33 AM »
Phil looked great.