Author Topic: Joe Weider has decided to adopt Willy Wonker's idea - Gold Tickets  (Read 2403 times)

AlterEgo

• Getbig II
Seems like this guy found the first golden ticket cause i dunno how the fuck he recieved his pro card
Ken Jones - photos from 08 Ironman...wtf is going on! :o :o

look at the lumps on his back on the last pic...wtf

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Joe Weider has decided to adopt Willy Wonker's idea - Gold Tickets
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 11:29:01 PM »
Brutal public display of an ongoing mid-life crisis coupled with extreme mental retardation :-X

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 11:43:36 PM »
Looks like an older version of Puntnam. He seriously turned pro??

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 11:52:03 PM »
A friend of mine is 5'6 and 1/2, 170 in lean condition and most would say he is huge.  I'm assuming that in person Kenny is at least that big?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 12:08:35 AM »
A friend of mine is 5'6 and 1/2, 170 in lean condition and most would say he is huge.  I'm assuming that in person Kenny is at least that big?

5'6 fellas can never be huge or look huge,,they cant even be big,,5'6 is petite to average minus size male,,you need to once look at a 6'1 240lb russian or cheq republic guy on anadrol and some sustanon get in a gym after few years of serious training ,,then you will know what huge none competetive is,,

nothing under 5'9-5'10 can look or be huge thats why rare are the ones who win mr o that are under 5'9

mark gh15 words,,,you can have a 5'7 fella at 220lb walking around the gym at 10% and every one think he is fat especially girls,,fat and stalky as in chinky chubb,,then at the same gym you can have 5'11 fella walking around 220lb 10% and everyone think he is 240lb and huge,,you know why?

bone structure,,,frame,,,there is no big 5'6 never was never will be
fallen angel

io856

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 12:25:53 AM »

5'6 fellas can never be huge or look huge,,they cant even be big,,5'6 is petite to average minus size male,,you need to once look at a 6'1 240lb russian or cheq republic guy on anadrol and some sustanon get in a gym after few years of serious training ,,then you will know what huge none competetive is,,

nothing under 5'9-5'10 can look or be huge thats why rare are the ones who win mr o that are under 5'9

mark gh15 words,,,you can have a 5'7 fella at 220lb walking around the gym at 10% and every one think he is fat especially girls,,fat and stalky as in chinky chubb,,then at the same gym you can have 5'11 fella walking around 220lb 10% and everyone think he is 240lb and huge,,you know why?

Exactly.

I have met Lee Priest before and most of the 5'11 6'0 mere gym rats looked bigger. Albiet, with much smaller arms. This seems to be a universal rule that height can change the appearance of huge.

Greg Kovacs now that was a big guy....

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 12:27:21 AM »

That is true, but you can also be too tall to be Mr. Olympia.  Guys who are 6'0 are not exactly towering over guys who are 5'9, and when was the last time we had a 6'0+ Mr. Olympia?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

io856

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 12:30:52 AM »
That is true, but you can also be too tall to be Mr. Olympia.  Guys who are 6'0 are not exactly towering over guys who are 5'9, and when was the last time we had a 6'0+ Mr. Olympia?
haha, brutal rationalisation of your height in relation to your individual bodybuilding potential.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 12:34:21 AM »
haha, brutal rationalisation of your height in relation to your individual bodybuilding potential.

Maybe so, but you can't deny that all the Mr. Olympias since Lee Haney have been 5'9-5'11.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 12:35:40 AM »

So you're saying I should hit the sauce and hear chunky heals?  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 12:40:28 AM »
Kenny Jones was 175 pounds at weight-in
(but I figure out he would be under 170 lbs ,if he wear posing trunk only)

io856

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 12:42:01 AM »
Kenny Jones is was 175 pounds at weight-in
Ken Jones looks very trendy there, whats up with that?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 12:50:38 AM »

What do they say about a dude who is 5'9 and 200 at 10%?  (no, this is not me, but maybe one day).
Bodybuilding Pro.com

io856

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 12:58:12 AM »
What do they say about a dude who is 5'9 and 200 at 10%?  (no, this is not me, but maybe one day).
Fishing for compliments about your potential  ::)

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 12:58:55 AM »
Kenny Jones was 175 pounds at weight-in
(but I figure out he would be under 170 lbs ,if he wear posing trunk only)

Crazy gyno and gh hands.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 01:08:27 AM »

STFU & GTFO  ;D

io856

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2008, 01:13:55 AM »
Crazy gyno and gh hands.
Brutal jealousy and compulsion to comment about an old man's nipples.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2008, 02:17:51 AM »
Fishing for compliments about your potential  ::)

No...

Just curious what the general public thinks of that build, which is ultimately my goal.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2008, 03:51:02 AM »

It would be sorta funny to see him onstage vs Yaxeni, Iris, or Heather P. 

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2008, 04:10:10 AM »
Looks like an older version of Puntnam. He seriously turned pro??
He won 1996 NPC Nationals bantam-weight 1st place and turned pro .

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2008, 04:18:25 AM »
No...

Just curious what the general public thinks of that build, which is ultimately my goal.

don't worry too much about it MattC, someday you will own that guy Jocelyn
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2008, 04:20:07 AM »
I remember the Willy Wonka movie.

Violet girl was a perma bulker.

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2008, 04:23:28 AM »
gives everybody hope for a pro card

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2008, 07:47:42 AM »
It would be sorta funny to see him onstage vs Yaxeni, Iris, or Heather P. 

true story man ! theyd kick his fucking ass , butthe best part is that he kicks our ass - but then again we arent pros right ?

another thing....any1 notice females backs ? SNAP SON ! them chciks got it going on - why are chciks back so muscled and always detailed.Im serious

im sure yopu can find pics of female competitors whose detail blow away their male counterparts

evolutnbatista

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2008, 10:03:34 AM »

damn i'm screwed then (i'm 5'7'' lol) but what if i wear boots i get to at least 5'8 a1/2 can i be huge if i walk around with construction boots all day lol