Author Topic: Did Oswald and Ruby meet 2 months before to plan JFK assassination?  (Read 2868 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
New transcripts revealed from the deceased Dallas county DA's office safe.

The basic info is that it contains transcripts of a meeting between Ruby and Oswald TWO MONTHS before the shooting.  Proof positive of a conspiracy.

The defense that we're hearing for this document- flimsy IMO - is that the Dallas DA must have been writing a movie, and that's why he had this document.  That's the best excuse they could create- they *suppose* he was writing a movie.  No movie ever came from this prosecutor.  And the defense was uttered by a museum curator why HE thinks it never came out.

DALLAS (Feb. 17) - A curious transcript purportedly about President John F. Kennedy's assassination has been discovered among boxes of memorabilia that were long forgotten in an old safe at the Dallas County district attorney's office.

While the transcript reads like a conspiracy theorist's dream — Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby plotting to kill Kennedy — the DA's top assistant said it's likely material for a proposed movie.

Other items found in an old safe on the 10th floor of the county courthouse include letters to and from former DA Henry Wade, the now-dead prosecutor in the Ruby trial, The Dallas Morning News reported in Sunday's editions. Ruby shot and killed Kennedy assassin Oswald two days after the president's death.

There are also letters to Ruby, records from his trial, a gun holster and clothing that probably belonged to Ruby and Oswald, said District Attorney Craig Watkins, who planned to discuss the find at a news conference Monday.

Much of the attention is bound to focus on the transcript purporting that Ruby and Oswald met at Ruby's nightclub on Oct. 4, 1963, less than two months before the Nov. 22 assassination. In it, they talked of killing the president because the Mafia wanted to "get rid of" his brother, Attorney General Robert Kennedy.

Says Oswald in the transcript, "I can still do it, all I need is my rifle and a tall building; but it will take time, maybe six months to find the right place; but I'll have to have some money to live on while I do the planning."

Gary Mack, curator of the Sixth Floor Museum near where the president was shot, hasn't seen the transcript but doubts it's real. It is well-documented that Oswald was in Irving the evening of Oct. 4, at a home where his wife was staying, Mack said.

"The fact that it's sitting in Henry Wade's file, and he didn't do anything, indicates he thought it wasn't worth anything," Mack said. "He probably kept it because it was funny. It's hilarious. It's like a bad B movie."

Terri Moore, Watkins' top assistant, said she believes the latest transcript is part of a movie Wade was working on with producers. The former prosecutor wrote about the proposed movie, "Countdown in Dallas," in letters found in the safe.

"It's not real. Crooks don't talk like that," Moore said. "If that transcript is true, then history is changed because Oswald and Ruby were talking about assassinating the president."

The transcript resembles one published in a report by the Warren Commission, which investigated Kennedy's assassination and determined that Oswald was the lone gunman. The FBI determined that conversation between Oswald and Ruby about killing the governor was definitely fake.

The account in the commission report was "re-created" for authorities by a now-deceased Dallas attorney who claimed he recognized Oswald in a newspaper photo as the man he saw talking to Ruby.

It's unknown whether the boxes Watkins and others found in the courthouse about a year ago have information previously undisclosed to the public or the Warren Commission.

The search began after Watkins was told the gun used to kill Oswald was somewhere in the courthouse. They didn't find the gun, which Mack said is privately owned. The boxes probably sat in the safe since being moved when the courthouse opened in 1989.

The items are still being processed and eventually will be donated to an entity that can authenticate them, preserve them and make them available to the public, Watkins said.

"It's interesting, and it's not ours," Watkins said. "It's the public's."

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Did Oswald and Ruby meet 2 months before to plan JFK assassination?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 08:59:52 AM »
Oswald was the patsy - Ruby was probably one of his handlers.

Something similar probably happened on 911

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 09:06:42 AM »
"I am a patsy" was Oswald's exact quote when arrested. 
Ruby shot him the next day.  Two men involved in a crime is by definition a conspiracy.

i still believe those 19 pricks from 911 thought they were going to hijack those planes and land at airports and make demands- suddenly the whole thing went remote control and they ran into buildings.  The angle the planes took was just not possible by novice pilots, and there are many details the men were not suicidal at all, and not good muslims at all.  Perfect patsies, unknowing until they realized they couldn't steer the planes after all, and probably had a nice "Oh, shiiiiiiiiiit" moment as the planes approached the towers.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 09:14:19 AM »
Ruby shot him the next day.  Two men involved in a crime is by definition a conspiracy.

i still believe those 19 pricks from 911 thought they were going to hijack those planes and land at airports and make demands- suddenly the whole thing went remote control and they ran into buildings.  The angle the planes took was just not possible by novice pilots, and there are many details the men were not suicidal at all, and not good muslims at all.  Perfect patsies, unknowing until they realized they couldn't steer the planes after all, and probably had a nice "Oh, shiiiiiiiiiit" moment as the planes approached the towers.

that certainly seems just as plausible as the current generally accepted version of events.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 09:54:34 AM »

You really believe that?  Remote control planes?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 09:59:57 AM »
New transcripts revealed from the deceased Dallas county DA's office safe.

The basic info is that it contains transcripts of a meeting between Ruby and Oswald TWO MONTHS before the shooting.  Proof positive of a conspiracy.

The defense that we're hearing for this document- flimsy IMO - is that the Dallas DA must have been writing a movie, and that's why he had this document.  That's the best excuse they could create- they *suppose* he was writing a movie.  No movie ever came from this prosecutor.  And the defense was uttered by a museum curator why HE thinks it never came out.

DALLAS (Feb. 17) - A curious transcript purportedly about President John F. Kennedy's assassination has been discovered among boxes of memorabilia that were long forgotten in an old safe at the Dallas County district attorney's office.

While the transcript reads like a conspiracy theorist's dream — Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby plotting to kill Kennedy — the DA's top assistant said it's likely material for a proposed movie.

Other items found in an old safe on the 10th floor of the county courthouse include letters to and from former DA Henry Wade, the now-dead prosecutor in the Ruby trial, The Dallas Morning News reported in Sunday's editions. Ruby shot and killed Kennedy assassin Oswald two days after the president's death.

There are also letters to Ruby, records from his trial, a gun holster and clothing that probably belonged to Ruby and Oswald, said District Attorney Craig Watkins, who planned to discuss the find at a news conference Monday.

Much of the attention is bound to focus on the transcript purporting that Ruby and Oswald met at Ruby's nightclub on Oct. 4, 1963, less than two months before the Nov. 22 assassination. In it, they talked of killing the president because the Mafia wanted to "get rid of" his brother, Attorney General Robert Kennedy.

Says Oswald in the transcript, "I can still do it, all I need is my rifle and a tall building; but it will take time, maybe six months to find the right place; but I'll have to have some money to live on while I do the planning."

Gary Mack, curator of the Sixth Floor Museum near where the president was shot, hasn't seen the transcript but doubts it's real. It is well-documented that Oswald was in Irving the evening of Oct. 4, at a home where his wife was staying, Mack said.

"The fact that it's sitting in Henry Wade's file, and he didn't do anything, indicates he thought it wasn't worth anything," Mack said. "He probably kept it because it was funny. It's hilarious. It's like a bad B movie."

Terri Moore, Watkins' top assistant, said she believes the latest transcript is part of a movie Wade was working on with producers. The former prosecutor wrote about the proposed movie, "Countdown in Dallas," in letters found in the safe.

"It's not real. Crooks don't talk like that," Moore said. "If that transcript is true, then history is changed because Oswald and Ruby were talking about assassinating the president."

The transcript resembles one published in a report by the Warren Commission, which investigated Kennedy's assassination and determined that Oswald was the lone gunman. The FBI determined that conversation between Oswald and Ruby about killing the governor was definitely fake.

The account in the commission report was "re-created" for authorities by a now-deceased Dallas attorney who claimed he recognized Oswald in a newspaper photo as the man he saw talking to Ruby.

It's unknown whether the boxes Watkins and others found in the courthouse about a year ago have information previously undisclosed to the public or the Warren Commission.

The search began after Watkins was told the gun used to kill Oswald was somewhere in the courthouse. They didn't find the gun, which Mack said is privately owned. The boxes probably sat in the safe since being moved when the courthouse opened in 1989.

The items are still being processed and eventually will be donated to an entity that can authenticate them, preserve them and make them available to the public, Watkins said.

"It's interesting, and it's not ours," Watkins said. "It's the public's."

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.

I'll research this, but i bet you it's crap.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 10:06:32 AM »
CNN has a story about it on their main page - the spin (or truth?) is that it was part of a movie script.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 10:21:03 AM »
CNN has a story about it on their main page - the spin (or truth?) is that it was part of a movie script.

think about it.

You have a transcript.   You don't have a signed statement.   You simply have a "transcript" that could have been written by anyone for a number of reasons.

On top of all that, you don't have any factual or documented connection between Ruby and Oswald prior to assassinating Kennedy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 10:23:10 AM »

in april 2001, boeing announced the remote control 767 technology.

the guy who ran the 911 commission (phil zelekow sp?) had a major interest in the company which sold boeing the technology.

the pentagon hit - i mean the plane was 4 feet off the ground when it hit, at 500 mph... do you know many pilots who can level a commercial jet that low their first time flying.... a computer could do that though.  

and the other two hits- the second hit, the plane was banking... turning right into it.  the chances of making that hit at 550+ mph were quite remote, and he stuck it.

read about the hijackers- they weren't the suicidal type, they were the mercenary type.  Perhaps they knew it was remote control, and they thought they'd be landed at JFK or LAG and be part of some hostage trade or something sillly.  Who knows.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 10:25:00 AM »
think about it.

You have a transcript.   You don't have a signed statement.   You simply have a "transcript" that could have been written by anyone for a number of reasons.

On top of all that, you don't have any factual or documented connection between Ruby and Oswald prior to assassinating Kennedy.

This doesn't PROVE a conspiracy, no. 

However, the "maybe it was a movie script" excuse is insulting at best. 

Why was this document in the safe of the prosecutor?  We'll never know.  But I'd certainly put it in the pile of evidence that points to a conspiracy, unless of course there is corroborating evidence that the DA was in the movie script writing business.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 10:27:20 AM »
another thing regarding 9/11.

Just becuase something is "plausible" doesn't ad weight to discovering the truth or proving a conspiracy.

Fact is, Aliens could have controlled those planes.   Aliens could have disguised them selves at 19 terrorists etc....   It's all plausible. 

But compare what FACTS you have that the planes were remote controlled versus that were hijacked but Islamic suicide extremists who went to flight school to learn to pilot a plane and did in fact hit buildings with them.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 10:32:06 AM »
This doesn't PROVE a conspiracy, no. 

However, the "maybe it was a movie script" excuse is insulting at best. 

Why was this document in the safe of the prosecutor?  We'll never know.  But I'd certainly put it in the pile of evidence that points to a conspiracy, unless of course there is corroborating evidence that the DA was in the movie script writing business.

Well what was it then?   Who knows what it is?  Actually it makes sense to me and is not insulting.   It's only insulting becuase you believe otherwise.  What else was in the safe?  Do people only put very important things in safes?  Is it possible the DA was appraoched about a movie?  Very possible.

Bottom line is all you have is a piece of paper with words on it and you don;t know where it's from or who wrote it.  Not exactly evidence if you are interested int he truth.

Stack it up with evidence for a conspiracy.  It will add to the mole hill compared to the mountain of evidence Oswald was a lone gunman.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 10:33:58 AM »
in april 2001, boeing announced the remote control 767 technology.

the guy who ran the 911 commission (phil zelekow sp?) had a major interest in the company which sold boeing the technology.

the pentagon hit - i mean the plane was 4 feet off the ground when it hit, at 500 mph... do you know many pilots who can level a commercial jet that low their first time flying.... a computer could do that though. 

and the other two hits- the second hit, the plane was banking... turning right into it.  the chances of making that hit at 550+ mph were quite remote, and he stuck it.

read about the hijackers- they weren't the suicidal type, they were the mercenary type.  Perhaps they knew it was remote control, and they thought they'd be landed at JFK or LAG and be part of some hostage trade or something sillly.  Who knows. 

Yeah, but, 240..................... ..do you believe that?  yes or no?   If yes, what are All your points supporting that belief?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 10:34:41 AM »
Besides didn't they all want to learn to FLY..as opposed to land....or take-off
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 10:49:54 AM »
I believe there should be an independent 911 commission investigation.

I don't know if I believe they knew they would be wallpapering the WTC... who knows.

But do I believe any of them could have hit the pentagon at that angle? no way. 

Oz,
Do you believe one of those incompetent pilots was able to make that angle at 500 MPH?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 10:55:41 AM »
I believe there should be an independent 911 commission investigation.

I don't know if I believe they knew they would be wallpapering the WTC... who knows.

But do I believe any of them could have hit the pentagon at that angle? no way. 

Oz,
Do you believe one of those incompetent pilots was able to make that angle at 500 MPH?

You got to remember,  i have a indirect background in air travel and have asks numerous questions about this.  So i do believe it.  And it wasn't going 500 mph when it made the turn.   It was going 500 mph  as it dived down and hit the pentagon.  Additionally the Pentagon was a secondary target from what i understand and if you think about it, where it hit wasn't ideal in causing the most damage.

So did they hit dead on target?  no.   In fact they should have hit the middle ring to cause the most damage.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2008, 10:59:47 AM »
I'm just curious, do you believe that can't be done?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2008, 11:10:18 AM »
I'm just curious, do you believe that can't be done?

In that particular event it would have been very difficult without getting caught.   

Thinking it through, you'd have to circumvent and or compromise the aircraft maintenance staff, safety procedures, and airport security to install the remote control devices.  In addition you'd have to squelch anyone who could pick transmissions form the planes which would include, rapcon, Ari traffic control and anyone else who has scanners becuase the pilots or hijackers would have transmitted something like...WTF!!!!  it's not under our control.

I'm sure there's even more to it.  But that's just off the top of my head.

So in short, in 9/11 i don't think it could be done with out getting caught.  Is it ultimately possible?  I guess.  But from the stand point of attempting it?  Success is too much of a long shot for those who would want not to get caught.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2008, 11:17:09 AM »
In that particular event it would have been very difficult without getting caught.   

Thinking it through, you'd have to circumvent and or compromise the aircraft maintenance staff, safety procedures, and airport security to install the remote control devices.  In addition you'd have to squelch anyone who could pick transmissions form the planes which would include, rapcon, Ari traffic control and anyone else who has scanners becuase the pilots or hijackers would have transmitted something like...WTF!!!!  it's not under our control.

I'm sure there's even more to it.  But that's just off the top of my head.

So in short, in 9/11 i don't think it could be done with out getting caught.  Is it ultimately possible?  I guess.  But from the stand point of attempting it?  Success is too much of a long shot for those who would want not to get caught.

there are all sorts of possibilities, maybe the planes didn't go down and there was some kind of transponder switch over to a remote vehicle.  I'm not going there, just saying there are probably more ways this could have went down that anybody has talked about.  I just wanted to know if you didn't think it was possible to remote control these planes?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2008, 11:24:50 AM »
there are all sorts of possibilities, maybe the planes didn't go down and there was some kind of transponder switch over to a remote vehicle.  I'm not going there, just saying there are probably more ways this could have went down that anybody has talked about.  I just wanted to know if you didn't think it was possible to remote control these planes?
'
It's possible, but given the situation and the factors of 9/11 it is very unlikely if not all together impossible to pull off and not a squeak about it 6 years later.

Thinking about it some more. You'd have to have reliable Intel of when, where and which planes that were going to be hijacked, and you'd have to install the devices without detection in a short time prior to the flights.   And what if, which is common, a plane gets switched that day?   How do you even know which planes are going to be used for which flights? 

The more you try to make the idea of remote control possible the more fantastical your explanations have to become to make it happen.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2008, 11:30:55 AM »
'
It's possible, but given the situation and the factors of 9/11 it is very unlikely if not all together impossible to pull off and not a squeak about it 6 years later.

Thinking about it some more. You'd have to have reliable Intel of when, where and which planes that were going to be hijacked, and you'd have to install the devices without detection in a short time prior to the flights.   And what if, which is common, a plane gets switched that day?   How do you even know which planes are going to be used for which flights? 

The more you try to make the idea of remote control possible the more fantastical your explanations have to become to make it happen.
well, I have a lot of thoughts on this. but I'm just to tired to get into a back and forth what if.  I just wanted to know about the remote part because that part by itself I know is very possible. cool

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2008, 11:34:34 AM »
well, I have a lot of thoughts on this. but I'm just to tired to get into a back and forth what if.  I just wanted to know about the remote part because that part by itself I know is very possible. cool

Cool.  When you are not so tired, I'd like to hear them. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2008, 12:12:51 PM »
Cool.  When you are not so tired, I'd like to hear them. 
I hope that happens.