Author Topic: Make your top 5 Arnold Classic predictions now  (Read 12750 times)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Re: Make your top 5 Arnold Classic predictions now
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2008, 01:17:16 PM »
Heath would definitely take the side chest, triceps pose, most muscular, double front biceps. Ab legs, Front lat spread, back lat spread, back double biceps could be questionable...

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2008, 01:17:45 PM »
Will Harris isn't in the show. Mo received a special invite based on his ironman showing and will be competing.

1. Phil Heath
2. Dexter Jackson
3. Melvin Anthony
4. Kai Greene
5. Gustavo Badell
Elevate Your Image.™

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2008, 01:21:22 PM »
Will Harris isn't in the show. Mo received a special invite based on his ironman showing and will be competing.

1. Phil Heath
2. Dexter Jackson
3. Melvin Anthony
4. Kai Greene
5. Gustavo Badell
why do you think Heath will beat Dex, Ike?

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2008, 01:53:06 PM »
1- heath
2-dex
3-badell
4-malvin
5- moe

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2008, 02:34:16 PM »
Heath would definitely take the side chest, triceps pose, most muscular, double front biceps. Ab legs, Front lat spread, back lat spread, back double biceps could be questionable...

Heath needs to learn how to hit a side chest. He hunches over too much. He would look way better if he did it right.  Side tri is unreal

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 02:57:56 PM »
1- heath
2-dex
3-badell
4-malvin
5- moe
agreed.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2008, 03:02:16 PM »
why do you think Heath will beat Dex, Ike?
Dex has him in muscle maturity but the new set of wheels on Heath is what will help him roll into victory.

8)
Elevate Your Image.™

thisiskeith12

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2008, 03:07:25 PM »
Dex has him in muscle maturity but the new set of wheels on Heath is what will help him roll into victory.

8)

That MusclePhone looks so happy!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2008, 03:26:18 PM »
I still have to go with the genetic freak that is Trey Brewer. Check the facts here: he is only 16 years old and is finally on the sauce and eating more than 3 times per day, he means business! Him and Big Sean Allen should be locked in mortal combat on the Arnold stage!

Trey, Good luck! Happy 13th Bday! ;D

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2008, 03:52:14 PM »
It will be close, but don't count dexter out, if he's put on 5-7lbs of muscle over the past year he can beat heath.  Remember he is the 2 time ASC winner.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 04:14:11 PM »
1. dex
2. melvin
3. heath
4. gustavo
5. freeman

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2008, 04:38:29 PM »
Toney is no Trey, that's for fucking sure.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2008, 05:29:49 PM »
phil will win most of the front poses, and dex will win all the back poses... will be very close, phil will dominate the side tri and the side chest is up for grabs.
it could really go either way, but what the fuck is happening to toney freeman, i know he wants to save himself for the ASC but he looked like shit at the ironman, if he gets his act into gear then he will place well...
if that moe guy brings up his torso he will be great in the future.. AMAZING ARMS ON HIM
there's no magic pills... just needles

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2008, 05:32:39 PM »
phil will win most of the front poses, and dex will win all the back poses... will be very close, phil will dominate the side tri and the side chest is up for grabs.
it could really go either way, but what the fuck is happening to toney freeman, i know he wants to save himself for the ASC but he looked like shit at the ironman, if he gets his act into gear then he will place well...
if that moe guy brings up his torso he will be great in the future.. AMAZING ARMS ON HIM
Dex will win the side chest, his chest is fuller and his frame is wider.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2008, 05:35:27 PM »
1.) Mr. Gift
2.) Ninja Turtle
3.) Gustavo "don't crowd me on stage and hear my growl"
4.) Freeman
5.) Elbow Macaroni

DARK HORSE: Melvin

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2008, 05:17:04 PM »
1). Dexter Jackson:  The last time the guy showed up remotely out of shape was in 02.  Basically the reigning champ having won the last 2 out of 3 showings and placing only second to Victor whom is not doing the show. I like the gift but he would probably need one to beat Dexter. 

2). Phill Heath:  placed 5th last year but improved major.   I still cant see him beating Dexter, even if he does???? if you konw what I mean???  Dexter has some serious high placings and wins under his belt, Dexter is highly respected by the judges.

3).  Melvin Anthony:  Melvin has improved ,which spells trouble for many, Melvins conditioning is always a factor, if Chad can get him dry, lights out! 3rd is a lock.

4).  Gustavo Badell:  no comment

5).  Kai Greene:  Some think he can place higher, but against quality athletes? 5th is solid.
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2008, 10:14:44 PM »
1). Dexter Jackson:  The last time the guy showed up remotely out of shape was in 02.  Basically the reigning champ having won the last 2 out of 3 showings and placing only second to Victor whom is not doing the show. I like the gift but he would probably need one to beat Dexter. 

2). Phill Heath:  placed 5th last year but improved major.   I still cant see him beating Dexter, even if he does???? if you konw what I mean???  Dexter has some serious high placings and wins under his belt, Dexter is highly respected by the judges.

3).  Melvin Anthony:  Melvin has improved ,which spells trouble for many, Melvins conditioning is always a factor, if Chad can get him dry, lights out! 3rd is a lock.

4).  Gustavo Badell:  no comment

5).  Kai Greene:  Some think he can place higher, but against quality athletes? 5th is solid.
I'm with Alex 100% here. Still don't think Heath's back is good enough to overtake Dexter. The oil in Dexter's arms takes away Phil's biggest natural edge, so my money is on TMNT.
BigNationRadio.com

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2008, 09:42:57 AM »
Freeman will not make the top 5.  The competition  in this show is too stiff for him.  Smaller shows are his best bet, but then again, look what happened at the Ironman...

richardbarnet

• Getbig II
  • bbcom_developer
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2008, 06:09:01 PM »
This week’s scheduled live, interactive video chat is with industry insider Kris Gethin and his beautiful wife, IFBB Pro Female Bodybuilder Marika Johansson, who will be giving us their Top 10 predictions for the upcoming 2008 Arnold Classic!  This seventh weekly live video chat will take place Friday, February 22, 2008 @ 1:00 p.m. MST (-0700).

So stop by this Friday and chat with BodySpace members Kris Gethin and Marika Johansson live, pick their brains about the upcoming AC, and hear their predictions!  Here’s the link:

http://www.justin.tv/bbcom

See also: our Justin.tv Main Page for upcoming weekly video chats:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/justintv.htm