Author Topic: Ironman: Silvio Samuel vs. Phil Heath... not even close  (Read 2674 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Ironman: Silvio Samuel vs. Phil Heath... not even close
« on: February 18, 2008, 10:42:02 AM »
For all the hype that Silvio received, when you compare him with Phil Heath... it's not even close.

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
it's not even close.

OMG - Look at the arm difference.  Not even in the same league.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
it's not even close.

silvio got knocekd the fuck out!!!!!11 ;D 8)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
it's not even close.

Apart from having more mass, better balance, better lines, and much better condition, how do you see Heath beating Samuel?

1BigJW

• Getbig II
Damn...I'm a huge Silvio fan but he's still got a way to go before he catches up to Heath. And I'm sure Heath is just getting started. Damn...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Apart from having more mass, better balance, better lines, and much better condition, how do you see Heath beating Samuel?

Phil is smiling.  Silvio is wearing a frown. 

Point goes to heath.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
when silvio came on the scene he was packing a lot of muscle on his small frame

then he got with the gurus, started training like a bodybuilding..and the rest has been all down hill

he needs to go back to what he was doing  before he met the gurus (milos and glass)
I

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
it's not even close.

Remember this the Ironman, the Arnold is the true test. Everybody is judging each other game at the Iron man to gauge where they have to come in. The only problem is that Phil will dry out more. How much will Silvio dry out?

AVBG

Remember this the Ironman, the Arnold is the true test. Everybody is judging each other game at the Iron man to gauge where they have to come in. The only problem is that Phil will dry out more. How much will Silvio dry out?

The competition was stacked at this years Ironman.. I wouldn't discount that.

Dexter will be Phil's main competition, I also expect to see Freeman peaking for the Arnold..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Haha. Great point. 'What have the Romans ever done for us?'   ;)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Silvio is comparable to Serge Nubret and Phil Heath to Arnold. Size vs Shape. Before you say anything else yes I know Phil has awesome shape but so does Arnold. If Silvio can add size to all the right places there won't be anyone standing in his way. He needs to bring up his rib box and train heavy again.

just push some weight!

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Serge Nubret had bigger chest, bigger arms, smaller waist 30years ago!!!!

kevcat

• Getbig IV
Wow Serge looks amazing there, he wouldve destroyed anyone at the Ironman

240 is Back

• Getbig V
1. Silvio can't add that much more weight.  His frame won't allow it.

2. Serge looks like Mr O standing alone.  Next to arnold (240 pounds in 1975 at 6'2"?), serge looked like a swimmer.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
1. Silvio can't add that much more weight.  His frame won't allow it.

2. Serge looks like Mr O standing alone.  Next to arnold (240 pounds in 1975 at 6'2"?), serge looked like a swimmer.

I don't believe that. Silvio still has much to improve and can do it.
just push some weight!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Nobody ever saves something for another show. People that say that are just making excuses and you fall for it. Phil can't possibly dry any more, he pushed it pretty far; just duplicateing his condition would be impressive enough.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
when silvio came on the scene he was packing a lot of muscle on his small frame

then he got with the gurus, started training like a bodybuilding..and the rest has been all down hill

he needs to go back to what he was doing  before he met the gurus (milos and glass)

Like clawing to get a permanent status in the U.S., and avoid deportation back to Nigeria.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Like clawing to get a permanent status in the U.S., and avoid deportation back to Nigeria.

if clawing builds muscle mass then so be it
I

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Silvio is comparable to Serge Nubret and Phil Heath to Arnold. Size vs Shape. Before you say anything else yes I know Phil has awesome shape but so does Arnold. If Silvio can add size to all the right places there won't be anyone standing in his way. He needs to bring up his rib box and train heavy again.

All horse meat.... ::)
I hate the State.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Damn...I'm a huge Silvio fan but he's still got a way to go before he catches up to Heath. And I'm sure Heath is just getting started. Damn...
Silvio was a tad off overall , despite having some ripepd abs/intercostals. Maybe this shows just how good Heath really is  :o

I enjoyed hearing on PBW radio, when he told about how Jay Cutler was a good role model for him as he started his pro BB career. Jay is the ideal of how to have a successful pro career.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!