Author Topic: Arnold: Dexter will beat Heath!  (Read 2941 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: HEATH IS GREAT BUT HE CAN'T BEAT DEXTER YET
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2008, 06:51:10 PM »
If Heath comes in the came or improved the contest is for second place... Anybody that has competed can see that Heath has that "look" that just says game over to the rest of the lineup... You know instantly back stage when its you and you may not want to admit it but you know when its not you... Much respect to Dex... The guy has done TONS with what he has... but Heath is an anomaly...

spot on...

Gym dude

• Getbig III
Re: Arnold: Dexter will beat Heath!
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2008, 12:21:43 AM »
I didnt see the Ironman but I saw the photos of Heath from the Ironman.But I was very impressed of the photos of Heath from the Ironman.Heath has a very chance of wining at the ASC.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
Re: HEATH IS GREAT BUT HE CAN'T BEAT DEXTER YET
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2008, 02:57:12 AM »
yeh but wait till theyre side by side, then we'll know for sure.I think Dexter would edge it becos he has good everything, Phil has amazing arms, but nuthing else is amazing

im with you kev and for once agree with SF.

Phil will win if they award grotesque mass.

But Phil aint no Vic M. and Dex is a genetic freak.. flex should donate his rubber calves to him- mind you Dex's calves are alot better than flex's were before they grew overnight.

Personally i think Dex's calves are not that weak.

The usual stuff will probably happen though- the current flavour gets favourable treatment, the most perfect physique places around the top 3 or 4. The most massive with some level of symmetry wins..yawn.

they should bring in 6 random people from the public and get them to judge. thats the only way this sport will change to award the most appealing physique.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: Arnold: Dexter will beat Heath!
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2008, 04:19:48 AM »
Phil is great, but he can't beat Dexter yet!

mark my words, Dex beats him at the ASC, discuss.

I agree actually.

I think people don't realize how good dexter is cause he's been so spot on for so long.  He was one of the only guys who I said "holy shit" about when I was watching the olympia cybercast-I missed Wolf.

Dex's only weak bodypart is his calf's, his back is one of the most detailed out there right now, arms are awsome, legs-except calves are awsome and no one is gonna be as "in shape" as he is.

Phil is very, very good but I don't see him beating Dex yet unless Dex screws up his prep and I don't see that happening.

nasser=piece of shit