Author Topic: 13 Great Gifts For Bodybuilders  (Read 2231 times)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
13 Great Gifts For Bodybuilders
« on: February 18, 2008, 01:40:48 PM »
Got to love #4.  I'd think that Rogaine would also be a good gift.  What other items did they miss?

13 Great Gifts For BodybuildersFrom: 
http://morningcupofjoe.com/2008/02/15/13-great-gifts-for-bodybuilders/

I realize the holiday season is long gone, but in the words of my always-enthusiastic neighbor, “every day is a holiday.”

(no, I do not live next to Ned Flanders)

Here’s a baker’s-dozen gift ideas for the bodybuilder in your life.

1.  Mirrors
2.  Anything made from spandex
3.  Canned tuna
4.  Crocheted syringe cover
5.  Tanning bed
6.  Razors
7.  Terminator Underoos
8.  Proactiv Solution
9.  A tour of the BALCO facilites
10.  Shaker cups
11.  A signed picture of Arnold
12.  Subscription to Flex magazine
13.  Lifting straps

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: 13 Great Gifts For Bodybuilders
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 01:42:46 PM »
hahahaha, "Terminator underoos". ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 01:58:54 PM »
I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to meet Arnold, I know I wouldn't know what to say and maybe embarrass myself, but damn I
would love to squeeze a little when he give me his hand, like that dude (I think I read that here) who said he meet Arnold
when he was working in a hospital, shook his hand and thought "fuck it, it's a once in a lifetime chance ;D" Started Squeezing just a little
Arnold squeezed right back, squeezed a little harder... the end was that the dude backed down, Arnold put one hand on his shoulder and gave him smile that said: Better men have tried and failed.....

I laughed so hard when I read that story first.
But yeah meeting ARnie and getting a signed copy would be great absolutely awesome.

i guess my chances are getting smaller and when he is President it will be impossible to meet him.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 02:07:01 PM »
On the first day of christmas my true love gave to meee......

.......some soiled trunks from El Sonbateeee"

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 02:08:11 PM »
On the first day of christmas my true love gave to meee......

.......some soiled trunks from El Sonbateeee"

HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAH you stupid shit ;D ;D

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 02:13:54 PM »
i guess my chances are getting smaller and when he is President it will be impossible to meet him.

Keep dreaming.  They're not going to change this part of the constitution and let a foreign-born person run for President. 

(From Article 2, section 1 of the Constitution:  No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President. see http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html#A2Sec1)

Governor of CA is the highest Arnold is going to get (unless he is appointed as Secretary of State by a future Republican President).  Interestingly, it appears that he could actually be chosen as a Vice-Presidential running mate.  Were the sitting President to die, wonder if he could become the President, since the Constitutional section above makes it clear that he is ineligible to be President.  Perhaps he would be acting President, until congress appoints a new President or new elections are held.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 02:15:43 PM »
what serious bodybuilder would walk around with a fanny pack?
I

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 02:24:41 PM »
I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to meet Arnold, I know I wouldn't know what to say and maybe embarrass myself, but damn I
would love to squeeze a little when he give me his hand, like that dude (I think I read that here) who said he meet Arnold
when he was working in a hospital, shook his hand and thought "fuck it, it's a once in a lifetime chance ;D" Started Squeezing just a little
Arnold squeezed right back, squeezed a little harder... the end was that the dude backed down, Arnold put one hand on his shoulder and gave him smile that said: Better men have tried and failed.....

I laughed so hard when I read that story first.
But yeah meeting ARnie and getting a signed copy would be great absolutely awesome.

Write a letter to Rickey Lake!! I have heard they will have: Meet Your Idol show tomorrow :P
Arnold was my idol before, now I don't care. Have seen him act, talk, debate and train...he doesn't impress me anymore now when I got older (28).

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 02:41:16 PM »

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 05:42:39 PM »

Obviously you've never been to Venice.

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 06:24:40 PM »
Keep dreaming.  They're not going to change this part of the constitution and let a foreign-born person run for President. 

(From Article 2, section 1 of the Constitution:  No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President. see http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html#A2Sec1)

Governor of CA is the highest Arnold is going to get (unless he is appointed as Secretary of State by a future Republican President).  Interestingly, it appears that he could actually be chosen as a Vice-Presidential running mate.  Were the sitting President to die, wonder if he could become the President, since the Constitutional section above makes it clear that he is ineligible to be President.  Perhaps he would be acting President, until congress appoints a new President or new elections are held.

vice president has to be born here too ::)

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 10:56:07 PM »
spandex should be replaced with fanny pack......

i saw a couple of  guys in spandex today.... one on red, the other in black, both with fanny packs and bellies hanging over them.... wtf is that about?

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2008, 01:22:24 AM »
:D
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2008, 07:49:12 AM »
spandex should be replaced with fanny pack......

i saw a couple of  guys in spandex today.... one on red, the other in black, both with fanny packs and bellies hanging over them.... wtf is that about?
I'm guessing the spandex doesn't have pockets???  ;D
A

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2008, 09:37:33 AM »
vice president has to be born here too ::)

Thanks for providing a source for this info.  ;)

Per Wikipedia:
The Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution requires the vice president to meet the same eligibility requirements as the president. That is, the vice president must be at least 35 years of age, have been born a citizen of the United States, and have been a resident of the U.S. for at least the 14 years preceding election.

In addition, the Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution states that "no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States." This applies to the above criteria and possibly to the removal of eligibility afforded by the Presidential term limits defined in the Twenty-second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

However, that is not to say that the two-term limit itself applies to the Vice-Presidency. There is no restriction on the number of terms a person can serve as Vice President.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 09:39:37 AM »
ahahaha, what's sad is it's true.

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2008, 08:41:29 PM »
Thanks for providing a source for this info....

this is common knowledge, no need to provide the source :)