Author Topic: If you are not getting by with less sleep then you are NOT becoming MORE RIPPED  (Read 2768 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
no offense to anyone, but the idea that someone might need less sleep because their day is less strenuous demonstrates a belief that sleep is about rest.  it isn't.  for that matter, it isn't about the amount of fat your body has either (not that not getting enough sleep won't negatively effect you such that you might gain fat).  actually, we really aren't sure why we sleep.  there are a lot of hypotheses out there, but, right now, we just don't know what sleep is really about.  what we do know is that most of the repair to our bodies is taken care of while we sleep.  outside of that we're still figuring it out.
whatever sleep is about, it isn't about rest.  no matter how much someone rests they still need sleep, or they develop mental deficiencies.
Very correct Zarathustra!!  Many things happen; many chemicals are released while we sleep that are not released at any other time.

hey daddy did you know that when you are sleeping your body produces a chemical called DMT-----it is released when you are dreaming

interestingly your body also releases it right before you die

Ive talked to people who have used this chemical as a psychedelic and its supposedly one of the strongest and most mind opening and mind altering one out there

surely with your open mind you can see the benefits of this---------

Dr Rick Strassman has written a book on this called "The Spirit Molecule"----------check it out Daddy--its something you would probably dig bro                 http://www.rickstrassman.com/pages/dmt/

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Very correct Zarathustra!!  Many things happen; many chemicals are released while we sleep that are not released at any other time.

hey daddy did you know that when you are sleeping your body produces a chemical called DMT-----it is released when you are dreaming

interestingly your body also releases it right before you die

Ive talked to people who have used this chemical as a psychedelic and its supposedly one of the strongest and most mind opening and mind altering one out there

surely with your open mind you can see the benefits of this---------

Dr Rick Strassman has written a book on this called "The Spirit Molecule"----------check it out Daddy--its something you would probably dig bro                 http://www.rickstrassman.com/pages/dmt/

the stuff is supposed to be life changing for anyone who takes it with purpose...Its on my list of things to try, i'm just not ready for it yet...I've got to get the evil energy under control before i decide to take his step...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
only 4 hours of sleep last night  8)
A