Author Topic: Soy is Evil!!  (Read 705 times)

Arthurshall

• Getbig II
Soy is Evil!!
« on: February 19, 2008, 11:20:36 AM »
I am so sick and tired of Soy products being marketed as safe and healthy for men. Bottom line is that Soy is horrible for men. It lowers testosterone levels which is unacceptable...Here is my take on it!

http://www.arthurshall.com/x_2007_soy.shtml

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
Re: Soy is Evil!!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 11:44:31 AM »
It's an incomplete protein and it's  pushed for women.  Total waste of money for building muscle

Arthurshall

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 12:10:22 PM »
The problem is that it is being put in foods all over the place because its cheap. I have seen studies where soy can lower serum testosterone levels up to 20%. Horrible...

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 12:30:30 PM »
Soy is definitely for women and fags.  I'm going to do my part to counteract the testosterone-reducing effects of soy by posting a good shot of a hot slut on the beach.

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 07:17:13 PM »
You should get
The Whole Soy Story: The Dark Side of America's Favorite Health Food by Kaayla T. Daniel
http://www.amazon.com/Whole-Soy-Story-Americas-Favorite/dp/0967089751/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1203476751&sr=8-1

I have a copy and it really helps in convincing soy die hards (like many of my female clients/patients) to take another look at their favorite food supplement.
Just explaining them why just doesn't cut it for most over here, they want to read proof.
This book has about 30 pages with only references to research on the things written in there.

Soy is also bad for women by the way, not just for men like you say on your website ;)
Only asians and menopausal women seem to profit from soy.
Even Asians combine soy products with other proteins (chicken/fish) in their meals and their daily intake of soy is about 30-35gr (in Japan, which is the biggest consumer of soy)
Only in the western society it is normal to have a 100% soy meal and to find soy burgers etc.

Anyway, get the book, $20 is a steal for 480 pages of info on it and it really helps your explanation