Author Topic: The ongoing battle between heaven and hell (demons and angels)  (Read 1374 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The ongoing battle between heaven and hell (demons and angels)
« on: February 19, 2008, 04:26:41 PM »
if we have trained our selves to be 100 percent god like (meaning -thinking and doing 'good' in every single little thing) we become aware that we can get anything and achieve anything we want and attain the most joy out of life

even as i strive for this demons influences from all around , i can slip up and be hateful to someone, this is the battle between heaven and hell in all existance you see my friends, this is the one percent of the time the demon owns my action for that split second.

i know that i am god , i know i am higher than a demon, i know the powers of good and bad, i know being good and godly i get more pussy and things i want too and get more ripped because 99.9 percent of the time, im trying to make good posts on here , doing the best job i can at work, smiling at people or making them feel good in any little miniscule way i can, because i KNOW the angelic godly power and what it does and how other people admire godly good people who are strong powerful and creative in many ways.

angels destroy the demons. who are you going to let posses you in every action you take from here on out?

ask your self this question. take a step BACK when you do happen to release your demons accidently, and see your frustrations, then laugh at it because its so silly to be mad in the slightest. its not that serious , its quite funny when you own yourself and get pissed then five minutes later you already know how you couldve handled it differently, in a loving godly pimp daddy way, thats at ease, that isnt uptight and tense

ever notice the friend that hates alot of things, and sees the negative? who do you think is owning his mind and actions? they dont think they are godly that havent been convinced, they simply dont know yet or simply dont beleive in angels or demons and live that mediocre life of 50 percent demons and 50 percent angel godly like. there life is not that great because they complain. MOST of the time these people who are living the mediocre life are complaining they are not getting pussy or out of shape or have no money.

when the angelic godly forces take over, you become humble and realize that negativity is the demons destroying you from within, and not seeing a way to get want you want in life. when you LET these angelic forces take over, and listen to that loving voice from within it says "keep going, try a different approach, dont give up, dont hate, LOVE LOVE this journey because it will be so much more sweet when you figure it all out" angelic forces would make you humble cause you realize that you DO NOT KNOW YET the method of perfection. the angelic forces say "start from scratch and make masterful documentations for this will give you insight and paint a clear picture" instead of being demonic and hateful and giving up and blaming others for your problems and being evil to others because you have failed and not becoming humble.

ehh i had more to add but it kinda slipped my mind, i just hope some of the non spiritual type will get this
A

warchild

• Getbig III
Re: The ongoing battle between heaven and hell (demons and angels)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 04:31:49 PM »
Waddy, do you consider the crack rock a demon?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 04:34:01 PM »
Waddy, do you consider the crack rock a demon?

epic loaded question , it can be either way my friend. its your life :)
A

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 04:36:37 PM »
I meant for you, you're obviously a slave to it.....so, it would make sense, by your logic, that crack rock is your demon

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 04:38:40 PM »
Mr Falcon,
   What is your opinion of DJ SANTOS? Is he a demon or angel??

http://www.theshoreconference.com/

DJ SANTOS

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 04:40:28 PM »
I meant for you, you're obviously a slave to it.....so, it would make sense, by your logic, that crack rock is your demon

im not sure if i can recover by your logic
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 04:41:15 PM »
Mr Falcon,
   What is your opinion of DJ SANTOS? Is he a demon or angel??

http://www.theshoreconference.com/

DJ SANTOS

he likes to wrestle men, i like to wrestle chicks

maybe more demons in hem
A

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 04:51:17 PM »
im not sure if i can recover by your logic

Once again, you've danced around the question Waddy....I understand that when things get tough for you, kinda like having to face the truth, you skirt the issue with one of your witty one liners. I'll take it easy on you DW, wouldn't want to send you into a binge this early in the week

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2008, 05:02:33 PM »
Once again, you've danced around the question Waddy....I understand that when things get tough for you, kinda like having to face the truth, you skirt the issue with one of your witty one liners. I'll take it easy on you DW, wouldn't want to send you into a binge this early in the week

would it help if i told you that i love you?
A

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2008, 05:27:57 PM »
I'm just fuckin with ya Waddy. We all know you're a confused, dizzy guy but you're entertaining....as well as half a fag

Master Blaster

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2008, 05:48:29 PM »
I'm just fuckin with ya Waddy. We all know you're a confused, dizzy #### but you're entertaining....as well as half a fag

Is that better than being a full fag, like you?  ???

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2008, 05:52:11 PM »
how long did it take you to come up with that zinger Master Assblaster?

Master Blaster

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2008, 06:05:03 PM »
how long did it take you to come up with that zinger Master Assblaster?

How long do you like it?

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2008, 06:25:10 PM »
I do the same as you. When I procrastinate, get frustrated, or feel down, I recognize those feelings as demons. And I remind myself that the angels fly because they take themselves lightly. And when you see past the fake seriousness of life you uncover humor in those things. You can laugh at yourself for turning red over something so stupid. It's the ultimate release.

Angels can't exist without demons. Good can't exist without bad. It's part of the wheel of life. Throughout the course of one's life, they experience 5 basic heavens and hells. Even-mindedness, bliss, ignorance, misery, and frustration. Angels and demons are metaphors for the opposite poles.

Buddhists believe that whenever you are confined to the 'wheel' you are experiencing the illusion of reality. The best can only get worse and the worse can only get better. But if you unchain yourself from reality and realize it's an illusion, you have achieved Nirvana (to exhale or let go). You become a buddha, or awakened one, and realize that the ego and all the feelings that come with it are an illusion. And so you escape the suffering.
~

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2008, 06:27:34 PM »
I do the same as you. When I procrastinate, get frustrated, or feel down, I recognize those feelings as demons. And I remind myself that the angels fly because they take themselves lightly. And when you see past the fake seriousness of life you uncover humor in those things. You can laugh at yourself for turning red over something so stupid. It's the ultimate release.

Angels can't exist without demons. Good can't exist without bad. It's part of the wheel of life. Throughout the course of one's life, they experience 5 basic heavens and hells. Even-mindedness, bliss, ignorance, misery, and frustration. Angels and demons are metaphors for the opposite poles.

Buddhists believe that whenever you are confined to the 'wheel' you are experiencing the illusion of reality. The best can only get worse and the worse can only get better. But if you unchain yourself from reality and realize it's an illusion, you have achieved Nirvana (to exhale or let go). You become a buddha, or awakened one, and realize that the ego and all the feelings that come with it are an illusion. And so you escape the suffering.

well said
A