Author Topic: Republicans willing to sell their souls to the devil for political gain.  (Read 2040 times)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
U had better find more then this.....nobody cares...S@L scandal sure..leaving his wife..drugs...sorry that shit floated in the 80's.

Willing to elect a sociopath.... as long as he gives them tax breaks.

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

what happened to the party that prioritized family values and all that bullshit.

Hahahahahahaha, hypocrites.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Republicans willing to sell their souls to the devil for political gain.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 04:47:57 PM »
No...we're willing to elect a guy witha plan..a real plan..hell we'd elect Hil..she's done her homework..has whitepapers...can actually articulate her plan...better then..look at the website. I watch all the Sunday shows..Obama is at a loss when he has to talk substance..its not because he's stupid..its because he wants to make sure he can't be nailed down as the most liberal and that basically he's Hilary lite.
L

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 04:58:29 PM »
Hahaha. I love how you're so willing to sell your soul for a couple of extra bucks in your pocket. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 05:02:25 PM »
I'm not a mccain fan but Obabm will crush us...i read his plan..i have the it saved on my desk top...this guy is an idiot.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 05:48:06 PM »
McCain's involvement with Lincoln Savings and Loan was not that bad when you look at the details (IMO).  Poor judgement yes but nothing criminal by any stretch.  I won't bore you with the details - you can find plenty of info via google.

The wife thing looks bad but then the Republicans have so much more to hate him about that this is probably low on the list.   They seem to care more that he's against waterboarding than they do about his first wife issue. 

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 05:52:41 PM »
McCain's involvement with Lincoln Savings and Loan was not that bad when you look at the details (IMO).  Poor judgement yes but nothing criminal by any stretch.  I won't bore you with the details - you can find plenty of info via google.

The wife thing looks bad but then the Republicans have so much more to hate him about that this is probably low on the list.   They seem to care more that he's against waterboarding than they do about his first wife issue. 

McCain is a master at "fixing" things to look good, and I'm sure he spun his involvement with Keating too.

Lol at your description of hard-core Republicans.  That is the truth.  Talk a big game until it suits them not to.

This man has been unstable for decades, and now they're going to try and make him president.  Wonder what will happen when he flips out on the Chinese premier.......have a feeling it won't be pretty.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 06:14:30 PM »
McCain is an idiot, plain and simple. I said it before but it needs to be repeated.

You seriously want a president that sings songs about bombing another country to the sound of BeachBoys? Is this behavior presidential material? The man does shit like this ALL the time.

He's not even a true conservative republican, he talks the talk when it'll win him votes but his past actions say a whole different story.

McCains answer when asked about the Plunge Protection Team, "Uh...um...we could always use more sunshine....uh.....hmm.. uh"  ???

What an economic genius.  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 06:15:56 PM »
McCain is a master at "fixing" things to look good, and I'm sure he spun his involvement with Keating too.

Lol at your description of hard-core Republicans.  That is the truth.  Talk a big game until it suits them not to.

This man has been unstable for decades, and now they're going to try and make him president.  Wonder what will happen when he flips out on the Chinese premier.......have a feeling it won't be pretty.

Maybe they'll keep him drugged up (as I suspect Bush is) to keep him in line

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2008, 07:02:02 PM »
Maybe they'll keep him drugged up (as I suspect Bush is) to keep him in line

;D Bush is probably not drugged up.  He looks like someone who is actually feeling some remorse for things that he ordered. We can all agree that he he has aged tremendously in the last three-four years.

I know you and 240 think it was all about oil, and I'm sure that was part of Bush's conscious design, but I'm equally positive that he saw himself as God's warrior....put here to answer the call to battle against the evil of radical Islam. 

And now he realizes that he wasn't able to gain a victory in that battle, so he looks elsewhere. Putting pressure on Israel to talk to Palestine, letting Iran off the hook instead of capitalizing on opportunities to strike, promising huge amounts of aid to Africa (which that numskull HH6 apparently hasn't noticed...yes, HH6, I called your dumb ass a name this time.  two actually  :D)

It's got to be hard....he bit off more than he could chew, and it seems like he realizes it now.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2008, 07:19:24 PM »

I'm equally positive that he saw himself as God's warrior....

letting Iran off the hook instead of capitalizing on opportunities to strike, It's got to be hard....he bit off more than he could chew, and it seems

Kinda like Osama Bin Ladin feels, I'm guessing.

Not much choice in attacking Iran, not enough soilders to carry out the mission, not enough money to fund it.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2008, 07:30:15 PM »

Not much choice in attacking Iran, not enough soilders to carry out the mission, not enough money to fund it.

He could have ordered an air-strike, but he knows that his hand is played out.... gotta give him some props for not being completely insane like this man and his supporters.