Author Topic: HAHAHAH CHECK THIS "GUYS" CLAIMS FROM OTHER FORUM  (Read 4315 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: HAHAHAH CHECK THIS "GUYS" CLAIMS FROM OTHER FORUM
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2008, 01:44:30 PM »

Goronchev...haha, classic.  He really should post on getbig.
hahahhaa, that guy is classic.

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
Re: HAHAHAH CHECK THIS "GUYS" CLAIMS FROM OTHER FORUM
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2008, 03:46:01 PM »
hahahahha, i just noticed this part. ;D

But thats irrelevant. The fact of the matter is i know over 2000 girls, and bed about 4-5 girls on average weekly. All either actresses/models etc. That's somthing you ***s can only dream of, i dont even have to do cardio to stay ripped, sex with hot females is my cardio."

He's a liar.  Unless he has incestuous sex with his five sisters and/or cousins every week (and they're all "actresses slash models," of course  ::)), there's certainly nothing about his physique that would attract that kind of attention. 

The only way I could be wrong is if he counts going around rest homes and dwidling old women every week.  I was a mental health consultant for a prominent retirement community in my area, though, and the security was pretty tight; I doubt they'd let this joker in to do as he pleases.

So we're back to "he's a liar."  He looks less muscular than my boyfriend did when he was 16.  Crap, 15.  He should start posting Youtube videos of his "conquests" and lifting or just shut up IMO.