Author Topic: McCain is caught Whoring around!!!  (Read 1833 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
McCain is caught Whoring around!!!
« on: February 20, 2008, 07:59:47 PM »
Tonite, his groups have spoken out on improprieties on his behalf....its being played off as innocent.....but the truth will be out soon enough.

P.S.   Doesnt really matter as most of us guys are whores anyway. ;D

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
Re: McCain is caught Whoring around!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 08:08:51 PM »
he divorced 35 years ago.

is there something (new), warhorse?
Addicted to the Steal

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 08:14:41 PM »
he divorced 35 years ago.

is there something (new), warhorse?

Is he married now.    Cuz hes banging a 40yr old and his group is talking..

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 08:40:21 PM »
A front page New York Times story about Sen. John McCain possibly having a romantic relationship with a female lobbyist will certainly dominate the presidential campaign headlines for the next several days.

That's the titillating headline but the story also alleges McCain did official favors for her. The key point: "Even as he has vowed to hold himself to the highest ethical standards, his confidence in his own integrity has sometimes seemed to blind him to potentially embarrassing conflicts of interest."

Marc Ambinder notes "the interest will be intense because the story was so heavily anticipated. And the wink-wink-nod-nod assertion that McCain allegedly acknowledged unspecified 'improprieties' to some aides is bound to be the part of this that kicks for a while."

Though McCain's campaign denied the story today, the Washington Post noted late last year that McCain and the female lobbyist hired lawyers to defend themselves against the charges.

hahahahaahaha

There were rumors going around a month ago that some information was gonna come out, but no one new what it was gonna be.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 08:54:19 PM »
He was a pow for like 5 years so cut him some slack.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 08:55:12 PM »

Didn't this just happen not too long ago?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 09:03:01 PM »
I can follow cutting the guy slack for a lot of things but nobody gets a free ride to break the law.  IF he traded sex for political favors/votes on the floor he's in big trouble.  Brent Wilkes just got 12 years behind bars for doing similar.  Cunningham who was also a bigtime war hero landed behind bars.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 10:03:34 PM »
Just weeks away from a possible surprise victory in the primaries, Republican presidential candidate Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz has been waging a ferocious behind the scenes battle with the NEW YORK TIMES, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned, and has hired DC power lawyer Bob Bennett to mount a bold defense against charges of giving special treatment to a lobbyist!

McCain has personally pleaded with NY TIMES editor Bill Keller not to publish the high-impact report involving key telecom legislation before the Senate Commerce Committee, newsroom insiders tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

The paper's Jim Rutenberg has been leading the investigation and is described as beyond frustrated with McCain's aggressive and angry efforts to stop any and all publication.

The drama involves a woman lobbyist who may have helped to write key telecom legislation. The woman in question has retained counsel and strongly denies receiving any special treatment from McCain.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2008, 10:07:47 PM »
Just weeks away from a possible surprise victory in the primaries, Republican presidential candidate Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz has been waging a ferocious behind the scenes battle with the NEW YORK TIMES, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned, and has hired DC power lawyer Bob Bennett to mount a bold defense against charges of giving special treatment to a lobbyist!

McCain has personally pleaded with NY TIMES editor Bill Keller not to publish the high-impact report involving key telecom legislation before the Senate Commerce Committee, newsroom insiders tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

The paper's Jim Rutenberg has been leading the investigation and is described as beyond frustrated with McCain's aggressive and angry efforts to stop any and all publication.

The drama involves a woman lobbyist who may have helped to write key telecom legislation. The woman in question has retained counsel and strongly denies receiving any special treatment from McCain.
we need more info.  Do you have the drudge report on this?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2008, 10:09:26 PM »
found it.

For McCain, Self-Confidence on Ethics Poses Its Own Risk
By JIM RUTENBERG, MARILYN W. THOMPSON, DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK and STEPHEN LABATON
WASHINGTON — Early in Senator John McCain’s first run for the White House eight years ago, waves of anxiety swept through his small circle of advisers.

A female lobbyist had been turning up with him at fund-raisers, visiting his offices and accompanying him on a client’s corporate jet. Convinced the relationship had become romantic, some of his top advisers intervened to protect the candidate from himself — instructing staff members to block the woman’s access, privately warning her away and repeatedly confronting him, several people involved in the campaign said on the condition of anonymity.

When news organizations reported that Mr. McCain had written letters to government regulators on behalf of the lobbyist’s client, the former campaign associates said, some aides feared for a time that attention would fall on her involvement.

Mr. McCain, 71, and the lobbyist, Vicki Iseman, 40, both say they never had a romantic relationship. But to his advisers, even the appearance of a close bond with a lobbyist whose clients often had business before the Senate committee Mr. McCain led threatened the story of redemption and rectitude that defined his political identity.

It had been just a decade since an official favor for a friend with regulatory problems had nearly ended Mr. McCain’s political career by ensnaring him in the Keating Five scandal. In the years that followed, he reinvented himself as the scourge of special interests, a crusader for stricter ethics and campaign finance rules, a man of honor chastened by a brush with shame.

But the concerns about Mr. McCain’s relationship with Ms. Iseman underscored an enduring paradox of his post-Keating career. Even as he has vowed to hold himself to the highest ethical standards, his confidence in his own integrity has sometimes seemed to blind him to potentially embarrassing conflicts of interest.

Mr. McCain promised, for example, never to fly directly from Washington to Phoenix, his hometown, to avoid the impression of self-interest because he sponsored a law that opened the route nearly a decade ago. But like other lawmakers, he often flew on the corporate jets of business executives seeking his support, including the media moguls Rupert Murdoch, Michael R. Bloomberg and Lowell W. Paxson, Ms. Iseman’s client. (Last year he voted to end the practice.)

Mr. McCain helped found a nonprofit group to promote his personal battle for tighter campaign finance rules. But he later resigned as its chairman after news reports disclosed that the group was tapping the same kinds of unlimited corporate contributions he opposed, including those from companies seeking his favor. He has criticized the cozy ties between lawmakers and lobbyists, but is relying on corporate lobbyists to donate their time running his presidential race and recently hired a lobbyist to run his Senate office.

“He is essentially an honorable person,” said William P. Cheshire, a friend of Mr. McCain who as editorial page editor of The Arizona Republic defended him during the Keating Five scandal. “But he can be imprudent.”

Mr. Cheshire added, “That imprudence or recklessness may be part of why he was not more astute about the risks he was running with this shady operator,” Charles Keating, whose ties to Mr. McCain and four other lawmakers tainted their reputations in the savings and loan debacle.

During his current campaign for the Republican presidential nomination, Mr. McCain has played down his attacks on the corrupting power of money in politics, aware that the stricter regulations he championed are unpopular in his party. When the Senate overhauled lobbying and ethics rules last year, Mr. McCain stayed in the background.

With his nomination this year all but certain, though, he is reminding voters again of his record of reform. His campaign has already begun comparing his credentials with those of Senator Barack Obama, a Democratic contender who has made lobbying and ethics rules a centerpiece of his own pitch to voters.

“I would very much like to think that I have never been a man whose favor can be bought,” Mr. McCain wrote about his Keating experience in his 2002 memoir, “Worth the Fighting For.” “From my earliest youth, I would have considered such a reputation to be the most shameful ignominy imaginable. Yet that is exactly how millions of Americans viewed me for a time, a time that I will forever consider one of the worst experiences of my life.”

A drive to expunge the stain on his reputation in time turned into a zeal to cleanse Washington as well. The episode taught him that “questions of honor are raised as much by appearances as by reality in politics,” he wrote, “and because they incite public distrust they need to be addressed no less directly than we would address evidence of expressly illegal corruption.”

A Formative Scandal

Mr. McCain started his career like many other aspiring politicians, eagerly courting the wealthy and powerful. A Vietnam war hero and Senate liaison for the Navy, he arrived in Arizona in 1980 after his second marriage, to Cindy Hensley, the heiress to a beer fortune there. He quickly started looking for a Congressional district where he could run.

Mr. Keating, a Phoenix financier and real estate developer, became an early sponsor and, soon, a friend. He was a man of great confidence and daring, Mr. McCain recalled in his memoir. “People like that appeal to me,” he continued. “I have sometimes forgotten that wisdom and a strong sense of public responsibility are much more admirable qualities.”

During Mr. McCain’s four years in the House, Mr. Keating, his family and his business associates contributed heavily to his political campaigns. The banker gave Mr. McCain free rides on his private jet, a violation of Congressional ethics rules (he later said it was an oversight and paid for the trips). They vacationed together in the Bahamas. And in 1986, the year Mr. McCain was elected to the Senate, his wife joined Mr. Keating in investing in an Arizona shopping mall.

Mr. Keating had taken over the Lincoln Savings and Loan Association and used its federally insured deposits to gamble on risky real estate and other investments. He pressed Mr. McCain and other lawmakers to help hold back federal banking regulators.

For years, Mr. McCain complied. At Mr. Keating’s request, he wrote several letters to regulators, introduced legislation and helped secure the nomination of a Keating associate to a banking regulatory board.

By early 1987, though, the thrift was careering toward disaster. Mr. McCain agreed to join several senators, eventually known as the Keating Five, for two private meetings with regulators to urge them to ease up. “Why didn’t I fully grasp the unusual appearance of such a meeting?” Mr. McCain later lamented in his memoir.

When Lincoln went bankrupt in 1989 — one of the biggest collapses of the savings and loan crisis, costing taxpayers $3.4 billion — the Keating Five became infamous. The scandal sent Mr. Keating to prison and ended the careers of three senators, who were censured in 1991 for intervening. Mr. McCain, who had been a less aggressive advocate for Mr. Keating than the others, was reprimanded only for “poor judgment” and was re-elected the next year.

Some people involved think Mr. McCain got off too lightly. William Black, one of the banking regulators the senator met with, argued that Mrs. McCain’s investment with Mr. Keating created an obvious conflict of interest for her husband. (Mr. McCain had said a prenuptial agreement divided the couple’s assets.) He should not be able to “put this behind him,” Mr. Black said. “It sullied his integrity.”

Mr. McCain has since described the episode as a unique humiliation. “If I do not repress the memory, its recollection still provokes a vague but real feeling that I had lost something very important,” he wrote in his memoir. “I still wince thinking about it.”

cont... http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/21/us/politics/21mccain.html?ei=5065&en=30275248afff65bf&ex=1204174800&partner=MYWAY&pagewanted=print

Arthurshall

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2008, 12:39:49 AM »
There is nothing to this report. This is media fluff nonsense.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2008, 12:41:47 AM »
There is nothing to this report. This is media fluff nonsense.
Don't just fucking say it, make your case!  Why?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2008, 04:00:22 AM »
The woman in question has retained counsel and strongly denies receiving any special treatment from McCain.

I'd be gutted if any woman I'd been screwing denied she'd got special treatment from me.

I am sure the republicans will be as infuriated with this as they were with Bill & his Cigar habit.  ::)

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2008, 04:04:53 AM »
i saw this on the news, went to sleep, and dreamed that mccain pulled out of election and Romney won it.

Talk about a nightmare!

Mccain is a warmonger, but he sure is a lot less annoying than Mitt.
Addicted to the Steal

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2008, 06:11:42 AM »

Um, no.  :-[

he lost one jet for every year he was imprisoned.

that's correct.......he crashed 5 jets in his Navy career.

he also cheated on his first wife, so this was to be expected. since he's a GOPer i'm surprised it wasn't a guy he was fvcking !

;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2008, 06:24:59 AM »
Ok so as long we're being fair...when the Repubs find all kinds of dirt and questionable material on Obama, the NYT will give that equal time right. Like they did with Obama's wife and her stupid comments. Or the fact that they don't attack his lack of substance...I mean we want to be fair and balanced right. Obama has been annoited by the left and Hil is out. Now its time to attack Mccain.
L

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2008, 12:33:03 PM »
I heard his response to the allegations today, very Bill Clinton like answers.

When asked about a possible affair he said, "I didn't do anything to ruin the public trust in me."

When asked if he did special favors for the female lobbyist he said, "I didn't do anything to ruin the public trust in me."

hahaha

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2008, 05:58:43 PM »
Don't just fucking say it, make your case!  Why?

At this point, Arthurshaw craps himself and exits stage left.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2008, 06:18:33 PM »
I heard his response to the allegations today, very Bill Clinton like answers.

When asked about a possible affair he said, "I didn't do anything to ruin the public trust in me."

When asked if he did special favors for the female lobbyist he said, "I didn't do anything to ruin the public trust in me."

hahaha

I know.    When i heard those words i thought, Hmmmm ..............   Those are "carefully chosen" words and speak volumes for the real truth that will come out. ;D

P.S.  Neurotoxin is right....I thought since hes republican it would be teenage boy or another "Outie"...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2008, 08:19:15 PM »
Candidate says:

There is no such thing as a calorie.

Boom.
I hate the State.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2008, 08:23:26 PM »
how could a 40 yr old woman sleep with this corpse? just goes to show that women will fuck ANYTHING if it has enough power, money or fame