Author Topic: Fox Conservatism needs to die a slow and painful death...  (Read 943 times)

Arthurshall

• Getbig II
Fox Conservatism needs to die a slow and painful death...
« on: February 21, 2008, 12:41:37 AM »
I am pissed off. Why? I am fed up with faux (or as I will call it from here forward "Fox") conservatism. We are going to look at what REAL conservatism is. Forget the divide and conquer "51 percent" mantra of Karl Rove. Real conservatism ALWAYS wins elections. It is a superior ideology but many Fox conservatives have perverted it to the point where I don't recognize it anymore. Our party should be ashamed itself. We have betrayed our hero and greatest president, Ronald Reagan. Like many of you, I was raised during the Reagan administration. As a six year old child, I told my father to vote for Reagan in 1984 due to his support of "Star Wars" missile defense. He did. I guess that was my first political stump speech. I am here to give another. I have a bigger audience now and the cause is as important as it was in 1984. Conservatives face a choice, we can get back to real conservatism or face political extinction. This is that clear to me...

Read the rest here....

http://www.arthurshall.com/x_2008_arthurs_pissed.shtml

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Fox Conservatism needs to die a slow and painful death...
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 01:13:30 AM »
I haven't read it all yet, I will, but right away as I get started into the read, I disagree with your assertion that Ronald Reagan is the father of conservatism.  By Fox/Faux. are you talking about Faux fake or Fox News/Neocon/Neoconservative fake?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 01:25:38 AM »
OMG, Ok, I'm done... That was the biggest Reagan worship circlejerk I've ever seen. 

Arthurshall

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 01:43:40 AM »
Ha, Ha...ok. Fair enough. A reasonable argument could be made that you are correct..thanks for the feedback.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 06:43:55 AM »
This would appear to be the typical conservative meltdown....we're all having it. No real Con choice for president no real hope on the horizon for a "Reagan" to save us from the next "Carter". Good post
L

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 06:49:00 AM »
Now wait a minute !  We have John McCain don't we ?

(just joking)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)