Author Topic: McCain to hold 9 AM press conference on the breaking mistress/favors allegations  (Read 5595 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
His wife needs to really think back on HOW she got in to an Ivy League school, she didn't have great grades (a below average GPA I'm pretty sure) and, most of all the got in because of affirmative action........and to top it off, she refuses to release her dissertation until after the elections....why?

I don't support Obama or Michelle, but you need some schooling.

Michelle is not concealing her dissertation--because she doesn’t have one.  She has a B.A. in sociology from Princeton and a J.D. from Harvard.  Neither degree requires a dissertation.  If she had earned a Ph.D. her dissertation would be on file with UMI (as all dissertations are) and anyone could order a copy of it for a small fee.  Anyone who has even thought about writing a dissertation would  know that.

www.umi.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
to begin with this story is twisted to fit a virtual reality that does not exisit in real life,,the connection between vicky and mccain is and was strictly formal and nothing EVER happened between them,,inaddition its enough to take one look at mccains wife to understand how hot this woman comparing to  vicky ,,you dont go backwards friends you go forwords

2. the new york times will HAVE TIO APPOLOGIZE ,,mccain will not go after ny times,,but guess who will go after them ,,the 5 extra million dollars we are puting into this,,now i got only one agenda and it is to destroy ny times already destroyed crdanility,,,i individually putting 1.5 million dollars extra into this and it will match to 5 by another fella only to deal with this issue and burn the ny times like it has never burnt before,,,trust me ny times will regret to ever even write the first letter in this fabricated shit

3. all subjetcs in the writing of this fabricated story will be resigned or forced to resign with out mccain ever need to sue,,we will do his work

take it to the bank friends,,i was just waiting to waste more money and this is good cause
fallen angel

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
to begin with this story is twisted to fit a virtual reality that does not exisit in real life,,the connection between vicky and mccain is and was strictly formal and nothing EVER happened between them,,inaddition its enough to take one look at mccains wife to understand how hot this woman comparing to  vicky ,,you dont go backwards friends you go forwords

2. the new york times will HAVE TIO APPOLOGIZE ,,mccain will not go after ny times,,but guess who will go after them ,,the 5 extra million dollars we are puting into this,,now i got only one agenda and it is to destroy ny times already destroyed crdanility,,,i individually putting 1.5 million dollars extra into this and it will match to 5 by another fella only to deal with this issue and burn the ny times like it has never burnt before,,,trust me ny times will regret to ever even write the first letter in this fabricated shit

3. all subjetcs in the writing of this fabricated story will be resigned or forced to resign with out mccain ever need to sue,,we will do his work

take it to the bank friends,,i was just waiting to waste more money and this is good cause

BULLSHIT

Heywood

• Getbig IV
The timing of the news is suspect.  The NYT editorial staff appears cynical regardless of whether the story is true or not.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

gh15,

why do you think the NY Times chose NOW to release this story?

It's sounding more and more like simple locker room gossip - 2 former mccain staffers thought something might be there, and suddenly its breaking news on CNN all day.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
gh15,

why do you think the NY Times chose NOW to release this story?

It's sounding more and more like simple locker room gossip - 2 former mccain staffers thought something might be there, and suddenly its breaking news on CNN all day.
the times endorsed mccain for the nomination a few weeks ago.  dont tell me 240 they didn't already know about this "bomb shell"   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
the times endorsed mccain for the nomination a few weeks ago.  dont tell me 240 they didn't already know about this "bomb shell"   ::)

they reported they got this info around christmastime and spent 2 months sourcing, researching, etc.

The Coach

I don't support Obama or Michelle, but you need some schooling.

Michelle is not concealing her dissertation--because she doesn’t have one.  She has a B.A. in sociology from Princeton and a J.D. from Harvard.  Neither degree requires a dissertation.  If she had earned a Ph.D. her dissertation would be on file with UMI (as all dissertations are) and anyone could order a copy of it for a small fee.  Anyone who has even thought about writing a dissertation would  know that.

www.umi.com

My mistake, she's then she's not releasing her thesis. She's holding back something she doesn't want shown. Thanks for the schooling, I did not get that far.

LATS

• Getbig IV
 the times is backpeddling.. they now state thatthey had the info in november and did not want to publish it because they had no real evidence.. now, a liberal magazine called new republic (i believe) "threatens/pressures" the times to publish it (whatever that means)  and now they do so.. this is bad journalism at its worst.. somehow, telling a women, the lobbyist, to stay away from mccain because it may look bad.. then becomes a "affair"?.. she says it never happened and he says it never happened and the people in his last campaign have not come forward to say it happened.. so "wheres the beef?".. they threw it out there to see if it would stick.. it is backfiring..

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Obama will run as Prez.  hilary will get the VP nod.  Delegates are too close.

Ouch!

Hillary as veep would knock the wheels right off that bus.

warrior_code

• Getbig III

What do you think about the alleged "secret UN meeting" held about world wide disclosure of UFO's?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
is he wins his first act will be to declare war on the NY times

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!

we will do his work take it to the bank friends,,i was just waiting to waste more money and this is good cause

gh15 is ....., the only bodybuilder who has that kind of money to waste. Not that I believe everything this guru says.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
My mistake, she's then she's not releasing her thesis. She's holding back something she doesn't want shown. Thanks for the schooling, I did not get that far.

I’m not saying she is or is not hiding something, but it is irresponsible of you to conclude that she is.  Where exactly did you hear/read that she will “not release her thesis”?  Have you even bothered to verify this as fact, or are you simply accepting the rumor at face value?  Rumors like these are often started to feed gullible, conspiratorial people… like you.  :-[

Assuming she wrote a senior thesis, a copy of it is likely on file at the university library or in the department office archives and is available to anyone who really wanted to read it.  If someone asked me to produce a copy of my thesis or my dissertation, I would decline too.  Not because I have anything to hide, but because that stuff is buried in the past and the logistics of digging thru boxes in a storage locker to satisfy the idle curiosity of people whom have no real interest in the subject matter would not be worth my time. 

If she wrote one, it was 15-20 years ago.  The woman now has a career, is raising a family, supporting her husband, and is in the middle of a campaign.  I doubt having a 20 year old academic paper handy is high on her list of priorities right now.

Again, I am not an Obama supporter, but I think you are being foolish to let this non-issue feed into your conclusions about her and/or her husband’s candidacy.  If you don’t’ like her fine, but it should be for the right reasons—not this sort of nonsense.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Ouch!

Hillary as veep would knock the wheels right off that bus.

LOl funny I admit, but seriously veen if she gets elected , does anyone think Hillary would be as bad a pres as Bushy???seriously, think about it.

OMG! The McCain maybe sex scandel.
Whys is the focus NOT on the real issues which is if he gave favor to a lobbyist ( the girl) when he was head of the senate commerce comm? Why does everyone get all worked up over adults having sex.
It was witch hunt when they did it to Clinton and it is a witch hunt now for sen McCain.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
gh15 is ....., the only bodybuilder who has that kind of money to waste. Not that I believe everything this guru says.

Well, if it succeeds in further discrediting the NYT then it's not exactly a waste. I wish I had that kind of ching to play with.

BTW Vince, you're solid in my book (I do have a book).

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
From the responces from the NY times so far, they look really bad.  240, maybe they don't have anything else...and if thats the case, they should be heavily criticized.  Thats irresponsible journalism!
Looking into how politicians are influenced by lobyists is an important task...but doesn't appear that there is much here.

There seems to be something with Obama's wife, she appears at times bitter with the past or the country, just an impression, not fact...I'm bet more will come out in the general election.  I'm not aware of anything related to theses or discertations.  We have to be careful to report facts, not speculation, and if its just an opinion, state it as such.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

Another internet millionaire.  ::)

Do you cage-fight too?  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."