Author Topic: GH15, convince me to vote for McCain  (Read 2406 times)

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
GH15, convince me to vote for McCain
« on: February 21, 2008, 07:59:40 AM »
I am having a hard time supporting McCain when I see his position on things such as the following:

Voted YES on barring HHS grants to organizations that perform abortions. (Oct 2007)
Voted YES on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions. (Jul 2006)
Voted NO on $100M to reduce teen pregnancy by education & contraceptives. (Mar 2005)
Voted YES on banning partial birth abortions except for maternal life. (Mar 2003)
Voted YES on maintaining ban on Military Base Abortions. (Jun 2000)
Voted YES on banning partial birth abortions. (Oct 1999)
Voted YES on recommending Constitutional ban on flag desecration. (Jun 2006)
Voted NO on adding sexual orientation to definition of hate crimes. (Jun 2002)
Voted YES on loosening restrictions on cell phone wiretapping. (Oct 2001)
Voted YES on prohibiting same-sex marriage. (Sep 1996)
Voted NO on prohibiting job discrimination by sexual orientation. (Sep 1996)
Voted YES on Amendment to prohibit flag burning. (Dec 1995)
Voted YES on banning affirmative action hiring with federal funds. (Jul 1995)
Supports anti-flag desecration amendment. (Mar 2001)
We’re losing drug war - just say no. (Oct 1999)
$1B for detection equipment for more border interdiction. (Mar 1999)
Stricter penalties; stricter enforcement. (Jul 1998)
Voted YES on spending international development funds on drug control. (Jul 1996)
Voted NO on reducing oil usage by 40% by 2025 (instead of 5%). (Jun 2005)
Voted NO on $3.1B for emergency oil assistance for hurricane-hit areas. (Oct 2005)
Voted NO on do not require ethanol in gasoline. (Aug 1994)
Violence in media caused Littleton shootings. (Apr 1999)
Voted NO on preserving habeas corpus for Guantanamo detainees. (Sep 2006)
Voted NO on requiring CIA reports on detainees & interrogation methods. (Sep 2006)
Voted YES on reauthorizing the PATRIOT Act. (Mar 2006)
Voted YES on extending the PATRIOT Act's wiretap provision. (Dec 2005)
Voted YES on establishing a Guest Worker program. (May 2006)
Voted YES on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security. (May 2006)
Voted YES on giving Guest Workers a path to citizenship. (May 2006)
Voted YES on allowing more foreign workers into the US for farm work. (Jul 1998)
Voted YES on visas for skilled workers. (May 1998)
Voted YES on limit welfare for immigrants. (Jun 1997)
Keep military option open against Iran, even if no nukes. (Dec 2007)
No direct talk with Iran; talk is over-rated. (Dec 2007)
Iran is state sponsor of terrorism; no more evidence needed. (Nov 2007)
Sanctions to prevent Iranian nukes; but don't count on UN. (Sep 2007)
Iran is sponsor of terrorism; US strike if they get nukes. (May 2007)
Timetable for withdrawal is a white flag of surrender. (Jan 2008)
Staying for 100 years OK, if US casualties are low. (Jan 2008)
Ok with American presence in Iraq for 100 years. (Jan 2008)
The Iraqi war was necessary, achievable and noble. (Aug 2004)
The cause of the Iraqi war was just. (Apr 2004)

In sum, anti-abortion, anti-homosexual, pro-drug war, pro-reliance on oil, pro-immigration, pro-invasion of US citizen's right to privacy, pro-Iraq war, pro-potential Iran war.

I'm sorry, but he doesn't sound that much different that Bush when we come right down to the important issues - and Bush isn't exactly leaving behind a favorable legacy.  What makes you, GH15, think McCain will be any better?  Or, is it just in relation to the other candidates?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: GH15, convince me to vote for McCain
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 08:05:50 AM »
What a waste of typing.

Here are three reasons to vote for "McCain"

1.  Voted YES to DJ Santos being named wrestler of the week.

2.  Described Bluto's posts as "excessive faggotry".

3.  Recently confirmed this is Lee Priest:

In conclusion

Vote "McCain" (is there something "Rocket"?)

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 09:20:41 AM »
That's not Lee Priest  ::)

Bump for a response from gh

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 10:10:05 AM »
who is this "McCain" you speak about?

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 01:23:57 AM »
I suppose I'm not surprised that I've received no response.  GH15 has never responded to questions about the reasons for his McCain support, besides a vague implication that it will lead to something better for hormone users.  Sorry, but McCain has always taken a hard on drugs position and there is no indication that in the current climate steroids will dropped from his drug war. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 01:30:23 AM »
it will be an dangerous world with the infidel mc cain on board.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 01:33:10 AM »
I am very busy to respond,, New York Times must burn,,,, I giving 1.5 million dollars to be matched the other fellow,  Vote for McCain,, is very important,, I will personally inject you in buttocks with humangrade hormones if you post on getbig the digital picture ov vtoe for McCAin,, he is a TURe American heror,, like Rambo

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 01:41:51 AM »
Mccain = Winner

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 01:45:14 AM »
Mccain = Winner

gh15 will personally inject you in buttocks for twelve months for voting for winner,, only with human grade hormones,,,, to be aqabilbe after your vote,, take digrtl photo for getbig. 

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 02:10:46 AM »
im just worried mccain will start WWIII.........
A

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry²
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 02:23:24 AM »
Two reasons to vote for McCain

1: He isn't a woman.

2: He isn't black.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2008, 02:26:24 AM »
Two reasons to vote for McCain

1: He isn't a woman.

2: He isn't black.

He isnt secretly pro arab terrorisem and he isnt a closet communist.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2008, 02:33:00 AM »
this is an answer to the thread starter,,gh15 doesnt avoid answering but gh15 is very busy so you get the answer whenever gh15 check getbig

friends,,AMERICA 2008 IS STANDING BEFORE MAJOR TASKS THAT IS BIGGER THAN ANY ONE OF YOU AND HAS ASPECTS TO FUTURE OF MAN KIND,,THE QUESTION WETHER WHO TO CHOSE IS FALLING IN YOUR HANDS ,,YOU KLIVE IN DEMOCRACY AND GH15 HAS NO PROBLEM WITH BARAK,,NEVER TH ELESS WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH IN THIS DAY AND TIME

AMERICA 2008 NEED SOLUTIONS AND THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN PROVIDE THEM IS AN INDEPENDENT THINKER COMING IN THE FORM OF A WAR ,,TRUE WAR HERO AND GENERAL WITH MANY YEARS F LEADERSHIP PROVEN AND RECORDED ON FILE,,

AMERICA 2008 CAN NOT ALLOW ITSELF ANOTHER MISTAKE SUCH AS BUSH BUT AMERICA 2008 IS STILL REPUBLICAN IN ITS NATURE ,,THUS IT WILL PUSH INDEPDENT SUCH AS MCCAIN IN WITH THE CLOTHES OF A REPUBLICAN SO EVERYONE IS HAPPY

AMERICA 2008 BEEN THROUGH HELL BOTH DOMESTICALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY,,THIS IS NOT TIME FOR EXPERIMENTING ,,IT IS TIME FOR REALLY KNOWING WHAT ONES DOING,,

FIRST AND FORMOST,,WINNING AND FINISHING THE WAR IN IRAQ,,AMERICA HAS TO WIN THIS WAR INORDER TO PREVENT RUSSIA FROM BECOMING USSR ONCE AGAIN,,,AMERICAN HAS TO WIN THIS WAR INORDER TO NOT SHOW WEAKNESS THAT IS VERY OBVIOUS TO THE CHINEASE,,AMERICA HAS CHILDREN THAT CHAT ON INTERNET SUCH AS YOURSELF BUT THOSE CHILDREN NEED TO HAVE THE ABILITY TO CONTINUE DOING WHAT THEY WANT IN DEMOCRACY UNDER FULL PROTECTION OF THEIR COUNTRY WITH OUT BEING INVADED AND TAKING THE WAR INTO THE HOME GROUNDS OF THE USA SEE SEPT 11 REFERENCE ,,WATCH IT FOR 2 MIN AND YOU WILL SEE WHY IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO KEEP THE WAR WHERE IT NEED TO BE WON AND NEVER LET IT IN HERE,,,MCCAIN IS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THE TOOLS AND ABIITIES  TO WIN THIS WAR AND TO TAKE A BIG STEP TO WIN THE RESPECT THAT ARABS ONLY GIVE TO WINNERS,,MCCAIN IN THIS REGARD IS A NO BRAINER AND NO QUESTION SHOULD BE ASKED IN RELASHION TO THIS SPECIFIC AREA THAT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO ANY PRESIDENT AND ITS CALLED FOREIGN UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORLD WITH MILITARY TACTICS TO ACHIEVE A SPECIFIC END PRODUCT RESULTING IN CONTINUATION OF FREE DEMOCRTIC WORLD

NOW,,ECONOMY IN USA IS CATASTROPHIC,,YES ECONOMIC PROBLEMS ONLY GETTING SOLVED WITH BI PARTYS WORKS,,YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE INDEPENDENT INORDER TO BRING THE ECONOMY TO A POINT WHERE IS START RECOVERING,,IT IS VERY EASY TO DO IT ONLY IF YOU ARE TRULY INDEPENDENT AND KNOWN TO WORK ON BI PARTY BASIS ,,,BARAK IS TOO LEFT MINDED ,,HE IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND UNEXPERIENCED ,,THE COMPLICATION OF THINGS IS VERY EASY TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE NO CLUE TO HOW TO MOVE A SYSTEM AND BARAK UNLIKE THE DEMON IS A SMART FELLA BUT HE IS AND WILL BEBLINDED BY MANY BLACK YEARS OF FEELING HURT ,,,THE BLAKCS WILL PUT THEIR HOPE INTO HIM AND HE WILL HAVE TO PUT HIS PRESIDENCY ON ACTING AS THE BLACK MASSIA,,BLACK ARE ALREADY EQUAL AND THIS IS ONE THING BLACKS IN AMERICA DONT SEE AND FAIL TO COMPREHAND,,NEVER THE LESS THIS TYPE OF ECONOMIC SITUATION IS CALLING UPON AN INDEPENDENT MAVRIC LIKE THINKER,,ONLY THOSE TYPES OF THINKERS CAN BRING PEOPLE LIKE FORBES AND GATES TO THINK AND WORK IN A GROUP ,,AN INDEPDNENT THINKER IS THE KEY FOR ECONOMIC SUCESS SO THERE IS NO NEED TO LOOK FOR ANYONE HERE SINCE WE HAVE INDEPENDENT INFRONT OF YOU NAMED JOHN MCCAIN

3. THIS IS A VERY VERY IMPORTANT THING WHAT GH15 IS ABOUT TO SAY HERE,,IN EVERY NATIOAN THERE IS A TIME WHEN IT NEEDS TO LOOK AT ITSELF AND ASK ITSELF "HOW DO WE AS NATION KEEP OUR UNIQE CARESTARISTICS AND MAINTAIN OUR COMMON RATHER THEN FADE INTO MANY GROUPS OF PEOPLE UNDER ONE FLAG ,, THAT BRING GH15 TI IMMIGRATION ,,

AMERICANS ARE KNOWN AS GOOD HEARTED PEOPLE BOTH REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRATS,,AMERICANS HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS THAT ARE IN AMERICA,,THERE ARE OVER 15 MILLION AS OF TODAY,,SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE WITH THOSE PEOPLE THAT CAME TO AMERICA TO BE AMERICANS BUT CAN NOT! SOME RAN AWAY FOM BAD COUNTRIED,,SOME WORK FOR 4 $ AN HOUR,,SOME LEFT KIDS BEHIND,,SOME LIVE IN SHADOWS,,SOME DONT HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE BECAUSE THEY CANT AFFORD IT ,,AMERICA WILL GIVE THOSE 15 MIILIION THEIR CITICENSHIP AT THE END THE QUESTION IS HOW FAST AND HOW MUCH TORTURE AND PROBLEMS WILL STAND ON THE WAY TO THIS TIME,,AMERICANS THEMSELVES ARE FRASTRATED BECAUSE THOSE IMMIGRANTS TAKE BENEFITS YET DONT PAY AND HELP THE COUNTRY ,,SOMEONE GOT TO PUT AN END TO IT!
THIS END GOT TO BE RESPECTFUL END COMING FROM INDEPENDENT AND SUPPORTED BY REPUBLICANS ,,THE END SHOUDL BE CLOSING AMERICA BORDERS VIA MEANS I WONT SPECIFY HERE AMD LEGALIZE ALL THE GOOD NOT FELLON IMMIGRANTS WITHIN AMERICA,,THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO THE 15 MILLION ILLEGAL THAT WILL BECOME 30 MILLION IN 10 YERAS IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED AND THEN AMERICA WIL LOSE ITS IDENTITY,,THIS IS A MUST ! IT IS NOT A QUESTION IF YOU WANT IT OR NOT IT IS A MUST DO INORDER TO MAINTAIN THE COUNTRY AS ONE,,,WITH THE GIVING OF LEGAL STATUS THE CONDITIONS OF SPEAKING ENGLISH WILL COME AND LEARNING THE LANGUAGE WILL FOLLOW,,,THOSE PEOPLE ARE HUMAN BEINGS THAT SAME AS IRISH AMERICANS CAME TO AMERICA TO BE PART OF IT AND THEY HAVE KIDS IN MILITARY AND ACTIVE  BUT THEY ARE GROUP ISOLATED AND THIS NEEDS BE SOLVED AND THEY NEED TO BE INTEGRATED INTO THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR THE AMERICAN SOCIETY TO BENEFIT OUT OF THEIR TALENTS TOO,, FIRST THE BORDERS HAVE TO BE CLOSED AND LEGAL IMMIGRATION SHOULD BE THE ONLY WAY STARTING IN 2010,,BUT ALL THE 15 MILLION HERE ,,,THE NONE FELLONS SHOULD GET A CHANCE TO GET AND BE AMERICANS,,,IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP AMERICA UNITED AS IT SUPPOSE TO BE AND CONCENTRATED IN THE FIGHT AGAINST WORLD ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALS THAT ARE UP FOR THE DISTRACTION OF AMERICA,,
THE ONLY ONE WHO WIL BE ABLE TO GIVE A STAMP OF APPROVAL AND SIGNATURE TO LEGALIZE AND MAKE THE COUNTY ONE AGAIN ,,THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL BE ABLE TO PULL IT,,,THE ONLY ONE THAT IS A GRANFATHER FIGURE IN AMERICAN HISTORY AND IS RESPECTED NO LESS THAN ROSEVELT ,,HISENHOUR,,TUMAN ,,,AND THOUGH OF AS THE SAME CALIBER IS JOHN MCCAIN ,,

JOHN MCCAIN IS A UNIQE FIGURE IN TIME,,,HE WAS NOT BORN IN THE RIGHT TIME,,HE BELONG IN THE 30S AND 40S NEXT TO CHERCHIL AND FDR,,HE BELONG AT THIS GROUP OF PEOPLE AND YOU AMERICA HAS THE PRVILAGE TO HAVE HIM SERVICE YOU 8 MORE YEARS IN A POSITION THAT WILL GARENTEE YOUR CHILDREN LONG TIME PROSPERITY AND LONG TIME SAFETY SINCE PEACE AND STRENGTH GO TOGETHER AND CAN NOT GO APART LIKE BARAK THINKS,,

JOHN MCCAIN IS JOHN RAMBO THATS TRUE BUT HE IS JOHN RAMBO WITH A REAGAN HEART,,,YOU ARE BLESSED AND VERY VERY LUCKY TO HAVE HIM AMONG YOU ,,HE IS ONE OF THE GEATEST AMERICANS TO EVER BREATH ,,,HE WILL BE EQUAL TO PRESIDENT LINCOLN AND BE CONSIDERED ONE OF THE GREATEST F NOT THE GREATEST PRESIDENT YOUR COUNTRY EVER HAD! YOU ARE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE HIM RUNNING FOR THIS POSITION AND MOST OF THE WORLD HAVE GREAT RESPECT FOR HIM

INREGARDS TO HORMONES,,,AS GH15 TOLD YOU BEFORE ,,,HORMONES WILL BE SEMI CONTROLLED 5-7 YEARS INTO MCCAIN PRESIDENCY AND A NEW UNDERSTANDING AND DISTINGWISH BETWEEN HORMONES AND NARCOTICS SEVERITY AND PENALTIES WILL COME TO LIGHT,,,IT WILL BE A SUBJECT UP FOR DISCUSSION AND A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE WILL BE ALL ON ONE FIELD OF GAME ,,,THE BLACK MARKET WILL NO LONGER HAVE TO EXISIT THOUGH IT WILL SINCE THE NARCOTICS IS THE PROBLEM AND THAT GH15 AND MCCAIN WILL ALWAYS BE AGAINST AND CHASE TO THE GRAVE

PLEAS EFRIENDS IF YOU POST IT ANYWHERE DO NOT SPAM THE PLACES I DONT WANT TO GET EMAILS AND PMS OF COM;LAINS ,,INFACT GH15 WOULD PREFER NOT TO GET CREDIT FOR THE POSTS,,AVOID MENTIONING THAT ITS WRITTEN BY GH15

HAVE A GOOD ELECTION FRIENDS
fallen angel

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2008, 05:05:06 AM »
i agree, mccain is a true hero, but that doesn't make him a good president.  Plus he is against Internet Neutrality. Thats enough of a reason for me not to vote of him.

BTW, Hilary was around here last week. People say she has the Latino vote locked up. Im going to watch yesterday's dem. debate online later today, school sucks :(
A

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2008, 05:41:04 AM »
im on board with that!!!! 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2008, 05:56:16 AM »
with an warlord like mc cain there will be more open invitations for attacks on american targets no doubt. he will be just as desastrous as bush.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2008, 06:20:36 AM »
I am having a hard time supporting McCain when I see his position on things such as the following:

Voted YES on barring HHS grants to organizations that perform abortions. (Oct 2007)
Voted YES on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions. (Jul 2006)
Voted NO on $100M to reduce teen pregnancy by education & contraceptives. (Mar 2005)
Voted YES on banning partial birth abortions except for maternal life. (Mar 2003)
Voted YES on maintaining ban on Military Base Abortions. (Jun 2000)
Voted YES on banning partial birth abortions. (Oct 1999)
Voted YES on recommending Constitutional ban on flag desecration. (Jun 2006)
Voted NO on adding sexual orientation to definition of hate crimes. (Jun 2002)
Voted YES on loosening restrictions on cell phone wiretapping. (Oct 2001)
Voted YES on prohibiting same-sex marriage. (Sep 1996)
Voted NO on prohibiting job discrimination by sexual orientation. (Sep 1996)
Voted YES on Amendment to prohibit flag burning. (Dec 1995)
Voted YES on banning affirmative action hiring with federal funds. (Jul 1995)
Supports anti-flag desecration amendment. (Mar 2001)
We’re losing drug war - just say no. (Oct 1999)
$1B for detection equipment for more border interdiction. (Mar 1999)
Stricter penalties; stricter enforcement. (Jul 1998)
Voted YES on spending international development funds on drug control. (Jul 1996)
Voted NO on reducing oil usage by 40% by 2025 (instead of 5%). (Jun 2005)
Voted NO on $3.1B for emergency oil assistance for hurricane-hit areas. (Oct 2005)
Voted NO on do not require ethanol in gasoline. (Aug 1994)
Violence in media caused Littleton shootings. (Apr 1999)
Voted NO on preserving habeas corpus for Guantanamo detainees. (Sep 2006)
Voted NO on requiring CIA reports on detainees & interrogation methods. (Sep 2006)
Voted YES on reauthorizing the PATRIOT Act. (Mar 2006)
Voted YES on extending the PATRIOT Act's wiretap provision. (Dec 2005)
Voted YES on establishing a Guest Worker program. (May 2006)
Voted YES on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security. (May 2006)
Voted YES on giving Guest Workers a path to citizenship. (May 2006)
Voted YES on allowing more foreign workers into the US for farm work. (Jul 1998)
Voted YES on visas for skilled workers. (May 1998)
Voted YES on limit welfare for immigrants. (Jun 1997)
Keep military option open against Iran, even if no nukes. (Dec 2007)
Iran is state sponsor of terrorism; no more evidence needed. (Nov 2007)
Sanctions to prevent Iranian nukes; but don't count on UN. (Sep 2007)
Iran is sponsor of terrorism; US strike if they get nukes. (May 2007)
Timetable for withdrawal is a white flag of surrender. (Jan 2008)
Staying for 100 years OK, if US casualties are low. (Jan 2008)
Ok with American presence in Iraq for 100 years. (Jan 2008)
The Iraqi war was necessary, achievable and noble. (Aug 2004)
The cause of the Iraqi war was just. (Apr 2004)

In sum, anti-abortion, anti-homosexual, pro-drug war, pro-reliance on oil, pro-immigration, pro-invasion of US citizen's right to privacy, pro-Iraq war, pro-potential Iran war.

I'm sorry, but he doesn't sound that much different that Bush when we come right down to the important issues - and Bush isn't exactly leaving behind a favorable legacy.  What makes you, GH15, think McCain will be any better?  Or, is it just in relation to the other candidates?

All the votes listed above seem like decent votes.   I think now I'll vote for him.
Most are all show no go!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2008, 06:30:38 AM »

I disagree with this.  The USSR was our biggest enemy for decades - and Reagan talked with them all the time.  We had proxy wars going on all over the globe, we knew that in the end, it'd be one of us bankrupt (them in 98) and one of us on top (the USA of course).

JFK, Nixon, Reagan, and all the other great leaders knew that negotiation was an important part of success.  You don't just surround a country and threaten them until they hand over their oil (like we're doing with iran).  You show them respect at an equal table and let their leaders save face with their nation, you sit down in a room with them, then THEN you threaten to bomb the shit out of them over their oil.  It's easy for them to sign a deal when they can save face, power, and their jobs in their own nation while turning over a share % of their oil exploration rights to the USA.

The prob with Bush is that he bullies nations, which rallies their people.  Obama would be humble and calm, and let the other nations rant for 5 minutes.  Then he'd get the leader in a room and let his foreign team show exactly how we plan to disassemble their country via shock and awe.  The leader would cave, because he got that public display to keep his people happy. 

You take away the 'cause' - the big bad USA telling you what to do and making you feel helpless - and the people stop blowing themselves up.  I don't know why so many repubs hate the idea of negotiation - Reagan swore by it, and the USSR was a FAR greater threat than Iran, baby.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2008, 05:34:40 PM »

All the votes listed above seem like decent votes.   I think now I'll vote for him.

Really. I didn't know McCain was such a good conservative. I'm not too keen on an amendment to ban flag burning but the rest is spot on.
Thanks for the info. Now I'll vote for McCain with much greater alacrity than before. And I'll do it even without GH15's $20,000.00 hormone advice.