Author Topic: Question for Chris Mason about your new product "Results" from Atlarge Nutrition  (Read 8432 times)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Lets all take supplement advice from this guy ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

ROFL
I

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
the only thing that I would buy from Chris are body hair care/shaving tools..this he knows a lot about

Gee, that was inventive.  Lol, seriously, are you 10 years old?  5th graders have better put-downs...
w

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
Folks, we're getting off subject here.  This is about questions regarding Mason's new supplement "Results" and the reason for the formulation or even coming out with this product despite the orgins of creating his company.

This is not about our indifferences to each other because its really old news... ::)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Folks, we're getting off subject here.  This is about questions regarding Mason's new supplement "Results" and the reason for the formulation or even coming out with this product despite the orgins of creating his company.

This is not about our indifferences to each other because its really old news... ::)

Tim Bruner made these observations on another forum:

At large?

This month you are hawking a new "miracle can of worms" to a better body! SO why and how can you post such nonsense. Better yet how did you come to discover this product? You say you and a few gym buddies have tried for a few weeks and "WOW" the results speak for themselves. Here is what you posted ( proving my post below)
Daniel and I are very proud to announce our newest and most potent ergogenic supplement to date, RESULTS™. The product will be available for sale at www.atlargenutrition.com the evening of Wednesday February 6th, 2008.

"I am going to diverge from our normal announcements and marketing to make a personal statement about this product. I have been using it for the better part of a month now. During this time I have decided to go on a cut and lose as much body fat as possible. To that end I have severely limited my caloric intake. In the past, to include preparing for bodybuilding shows, I have experienced pronounced loss of strength and muscle when attempting to get as lean as possible. My experience with this cut has been like nothing I have ever personally gone through or witnessed (with the caveat of individuals who were using anabolic steroids while dieting). I have lost a tremendous amount of body fat in a very short timeframe and have simultaneously added strength and lean muscle tissue! I have quite literally never looked better in my life and I am setting PRs in the gym every session!

Anyone who knows me online, or in person, knows that I do not lie or exaggerate about experiences. Quite honestly this cut has blown my mind and made me more excited than I have ever been about any product AtLarge has ever released. The ONLY thing I have done differently on this cut is to include RESULTS™. I attribute my extraordinary experience entirely to the product.

To be clear, RESULTS™ is NOT a fat burner. It is a product which promotes increased lean muscle mass and strength. The fact it has provided me the results I have experienced while cutting is to me an unbelievable testament to its efficacy.

I know there will be doubters who read this. I am writing it simply because I cannot think of another way to relay my absolute belief and enthusiasm about this product. Bottom line, there is a lot of hype out there on a lot of products, but what I am relaying to you is nothing more or less than what I have personally experienced. I am 100% confident that you will share my excitement about this product after using it.

Chris Mason"

DO you really feel good about such claims? Did you test it over a long period of time. You mentioned you really stuck to a diet. Well perhaps that was the reason for you being in the best shape of your life (wheres a picture).

If you are, as you say you are 100% behind this product then maybe you should allow people a money back guarantee or better yet let 100 (random) people try it and see the results? I know , its all about marketing and business! Please stop with all the hype and false claims!

Thanks in advance!

late
As empty as paradise

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
Tim Bruner made these observations on another forum:

At large?

This month you are hawking a new "miracle can of worms" to a better body! SO why and how can you post such nonsense. Better yet how did you come to discover this product? You say you and a few gym buddies have tried for a few weeks and "WOW" the results speak for themselves. Here is what you posted ( proving my post below)
Daniel and I are very proud to announce our newest and most potent ergogenic supplement to date, RESULTS™. The product will be available for sale at www.atlargenutrition.com the evening of Wednesday February 6th, 2008.

"I am going to diverge from our normal announcements and marketing to make a personal statement about this product. I have been using it for the better part of a month now. During this time I have decided to go on a cut and lose as much body fat as possible. To that end I have severely limited my caloric intake. In the past, to include preparing for bodybuilding shows, I have experienced pronounced loss of strength and muscle when attempting to get as lean as possible. My experience with this cut has been like nothing I have ever personally gone through or witnessed (with the caveat of individuals who were using anabolic steroids while dieting). I have lost a tremendous amount of body fat in a very short timeframe and have simultaneously added strength and lean muscle tissue! I have quite literally never looked better in my life and I am setting PRs in the gym every session!

Anyone who knows me online, or in person, knows that I do not lie or exaggerate about experiences. Quite honestly this cut has blown my mind and made me more excited than I have ever been about any product AtLarge has ever released. The ONLY thing I have done differently on this cut is to include RESULTS™. I attribute my extraordinary experience entirely to the product.

To be clear, RESULTS™ is NOT a fat burner. It is a product which promotes increased lean muscle mass and strength. The fact it has provided me the results I have experienced while cutting is to me an unbelievable testament to its efficacy.

I know there will be doubters who read this. I am writing it simply because I cannot think of another way to relay my absolute belief and enthusiasm about this product. Bottom line, there is a lot of hype out there on a lot of products, but what I am relaying to you is nothing more or less than what I have personally experienced. I am 100% confident that you will share my excitement about this product after using it.

Chris Mason"

DO you really feel good about such claims? Did you test it over a long period of time. You mentioned you really stuck to a diet. Well perhaps that was the reason for you being in the best shape of your life (wheres a picture).

If you are, as you say you are 100% behind this product then maybe you should allow people a money back guarantee or better yet let 100 (random) people try it and see the results? I know , its all about marketing and business! Please stop with all the hype and false claims!

Thanks in advance!

late

Tim Bruner commented on this!!!!!!!

DAMN!!!

In case you folks don't know Tim, he was one of the most ill-mannered people on the internet in the old newsgroup days.  This guy makes Hank Wood and Goatboy look like Muppet babies. 

He also holds numerous powerlifting titles spanning 4 decades!!!!  Chris, you definitely owe an answer to Tim at the very least.  Respond!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
 :-X
Ron: "I am lazy."

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III

Yawn...come on Goatboy, you can do better than that. 

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
Who the fuck are you to talk?  Lol!

;D

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!

No.  This is another case of you going out of your way to discredit someone who is your complete superior.  People are calling you out on it. 

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
 ;D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion

Yawn...come on Goatboy, you can do better than that. 

He doesn't need to Vince.  No point spending ages in the pursuit of owning the disabled.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

;D

I think Vince is in this video.....ivory pole smoking bitch

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III

I think Vince is in this video.....ivory pole smoking bitch

Lol, I'm in your head and that's all that matters. 

Chris, your fans at Getbig are waiting on an answer

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

Lol, I'm in your head and that's all that matters. 

Chris, your fans at Getbig are waiting on an answer

HA!  If thats what gets you hard...keep thinking it.  Setting up www.vincegoodrum.com this week......

Can't wait for this......

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Melvin, I think the lads would prefer to know who you saw at that gay bar in Las Vegas when you were there. Forget this nonsense about supplements.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Melvin, I think the lads would prefer to know who you saw at that gay bar in Las Vegas when you were there. Forget this nonsense about supplements.

No, we'd prefer if he'd take care of his own ethics before moving on to cast his judgement on others.  If you read this thread you will find there is a gigantic disparity between what Melvin says and what everybody else acknowledges to be true.   

Vince is so off this planet, his homosexuality may be the most normal thing about him.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

Vince Basile, the Perez Hilton of the Gay Community.
As empty as paradise

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III

Its not my business to OUT people.  Even if its certain assholes that I don't like

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!

Its not my business to OUT people.  Even if its certain assholes that I don't like

Very noble of you Melvin. Since when is it outing someone to say you saw them in a gay club? This is the gossip forum, afterall.