Author Topic: Question for Chris Mason about your new product "Results" from Atlarge Nutrition  (Read 8521 times)

Stavios

I wonder if a condom containing the word LARGE would sell better.

I mean, would you REALLY want to stand there with the hottie in the condom aisle, then have to move PAST the word 'large' to get another brand?  Sounds to me like Mason is missing out on a large marketing opportunity here.

my woman would laugh at me and tell me to buy smaller ones

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
my woman would laugh at me and tell me to buy smaller ones

Would she wake up 25 minutes later in a pool of her own teeth on the condom aisle, alone without a ride home?

Stavios

Would she wake up 25 minutes later in a pool of her own teeth on the condom aisle, alone without a ride home?

hahaha no no don't worry, I am no Nasser ElSombaty ;D

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
Isn't there contention that over 5g of creatine at a time is a waste?  That used to be what people said.  I've not read up on nutrition for a long time so perhaps attitudes have changed but it would seem to me that would be the logic in not putting 10g of creatine in the product - I mean, its not as if the price of the supplement would actually be much more if he did have 10g in there.

The only point I'm making is that spending 50.00 plus shipping for 150 grams of creatine and 6lb of sugar is a waste of money and I cannot figure as to why he would come out with this product. 

I remember when he first started the company and he only had a fat burner, a protein supplement, and a multi-vitamin and make the statement that those were the only products that truly work and that he would never fall into the mass market bs that other companies do.  I had respect for that at the time but now he's obviously going with the market flow. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

The only point I'm making is that spending 50.00 plus shipping for 150 grams of creatine and 6lb of sugar is a waste of money and I cannot figure as to why he would come out with this product. 

I remember when he first started the company and he only had a fat burner, a protein supplement, and a multi-vitamin and make the statement that those were the only products that truly work and that he would never fall into the mass market bs that other companies do.  I had respect for that at the time but now he's obviously going with the market flow. 
i actually agree with you here, you can get a good bottle of creatine for 15 bucks off bb.com and just mix the shit with juice.

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
  • I RUN THIS PLACE,GET USED TO IT!!
i actually agree with you here, you can get a good bottle of creatine for 15 bucks off bb.com and just mix the shit with juice.
Lets all take supplement advice from this guy ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
I suspect you are trying to diss Chris Mason. You have no room to talk, Mr Bee Pollen.

Is this like a fight between low-level mob associates?

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
I'm surprised he hasn't responded to this post.  Could someone go find him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I'm surprised he hasn't responded to this post.  Could someone go find him.

It's Friday 1 pm EST.   Chris Mason is deadlifting Volkswagens as we speak.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
It's Friday 1 pm EST.   Chris Mason is deadlifting Volkswagens as we speak.

Ever that or Bench Pressing Low-Riders..... ;D.  Hey did you get my PM

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion

Hah, my bullshitmeter is going off the scale

Let me remind you of a little bit of getbig history that you seem to have conveniently forgotten. 

The "origins" of Melvin Goodrum...

You have never had respect for Chris.  Few getbig members will remember this but I remember the months and months of your idiotic posts on the nutrition board calling him out from all angles with countless threads that never went anywhere or even put the guy on the back foot at all.  At the time, you were little more than an ebay Bee Pollen salesman - trying oh so hard to discredit him.   I remember how you were very desperate to capture your first "owning".  Going so far as to post that you'd achieved it many times when it was clear you had once again, failed. 

It was there on the nutrition board that you first revealed how much of a genuine fruitcake you really are.  In my opinion, it took wayy too long for the rest of getbig to find out.  So spare us the "I respected Chris" nonsense because as he will testify, that is straight up lie. 

You've made a living selling extraneous bullshit with limited to no value so I'm not entirely sure you have much room to speak on this subject.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
Hah, my bullshitmeter is going off the scale

Let me remind you of a little bit of getbig history that you seem to have conveniently forgotten. 

The "origins" of Melvin Goodrum...

You have never had respect for Chris.  Few getbig members will remember this but I remember the months and months of your idiotic posts on the nutrition board calling him out from all angles with countless threads that never went anywhere or even put the guy on the back foot at all.  At the time, you were little more than an ebay Bee Pollen salesman - trying oh so hard to discredit him.   I remember how you were very desperate to capture your first "owning".  Going so far as to post that you'd achieved it many times when it was clear you had once again, failed. 

It was there on the nutrition board that you first revealed how much of a genuine fruitcake you really are.  In my opinion, it took wayy too long for the rest of getbig to find out.  So spare us the "I respected Chris" nonsense because as he will testify, that is straight up lie. 

You've made a living selling extraneous bullshit with limited to no value so I'm not entirely sure you have much room to speak on this subject.

You obviously are mistaken as it goes back long before Getbig.  My issue with Chris stems back to the early days of my business when I was a regional distributor for Vitamin Power Products.  He had insulted the company and the line of products and hijacked a thread on Muscle Mayhem of mine. 

He pulled that crap to sell his line at one time which was 3 products.  I wished him well early on before he started trashing company reps and spokesman like Bodyfx on Muscle Mayhem and spammed the boards.  That's why he was BANNED from posting on MM for quite a long time.

Again, know the facts

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Is it true Mason's protein will give you the runs?
Ron: "I am lazy."

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion

You obviously are mistaken as it goes back long before Getbig.  My issue with Chris stems back to the early days of my business when I was a regional distributor for Vitamin Power Products.  He had insulted the company and the line of products and hijacked a thread on Muscle Mayhem of mine. 

He pulled that crap to sell his line at one time which was 3 products.  I wished him well early on before he started trashing company reps and spokesman like Bodyfx on Muscle Mayhem and spammed the boards.  That's why he was BANNED from posting on MM for quite a long time.

Again, know the facts

I sincerely doubt that they are the facts, Vince.  It tends to be that anything you say is exaggerated beyond belief so I look forward to the truth from Chris Mason.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
Thought I'd drop by your forum and I noticed that you got a new product called Results and I had a quick question.  When I read the ingredients, it read that it contained 80 grams of Dextrose, 5 grams of creatine, and 3 grams of HMB. 

Could you explain your reason for the formulation???  Its quite unusual.

80g dex
5g Creapure(TM) creatine monohydrate
3.5g beta-alanine
3g HMB

Just to clarify.

Chris
w

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
  • I RUN THIS PLACE,GET USED TO IT!!
80g dex
5g Creapure(TM) creatine monohydrate
3.5g beta-alanine
3g HMB

Just to clarify.

Chris
JUNK, next!!

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!

Again, know the facts

Bullshit.  Rocket is dead-on.  I think you even posted a thread on mayhem where you claimed "OMG I JUST TOTALLY OWNED CHRIS MASON!" Only to have everyone laugh in your face.

I believe that Mason was actually banned from MM by Tom Prince. 

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
Bullshit.  Rocket is dead-on.  I think you even posted a thread on mayhem where you claimed "OMG I JUST TOTALLY OWNED CHRIS MASON!" Only to have everyone laugh in your face.

Lol, I was!  He got mad because I called him out on his claims of being natural at 260 lbs lean or something of the like.  I think time proved out my thoughts on that deal. 

I could give a fuck if someone is using steroids, but please don't proclaim you are clean when you are not.  Why do it?  Why create false impressions of what is possible?  It just sets young men up for future drug use as they decide they are not genetic wonders because they are not 250 lbs lean and clean. 

Trust me, if I ever decided to dabble again I will NOT claim to be clean any longer.  I won't run around saying I am using drugs, but if asked I will not say that I am clean when I am not. 

Anyway, good memory.

Chris
w

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion

You are correct, sir.  I did consider bringing up that stupid thread but I didn't think I could capture the sheer stupidity of that moment.  You had to be there reading it to have really understood.  It wasn't until I thought about it that I remembered just how desperate Vince was to get that sacred owning back in the day.   

His version of events was always in question just by the sheer bemusement that Chris had for Vince's continual attacks. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Lol, I was!  He got mad because I called him out on his claims of being natural at 260 lbs lean or something of the like.  I think time proved out my thoughts on that deal. 

wait - so tom prince isn't 260 today?

bullshit.  he's got awesome genes.  drugs only play .00001% of the equation.  I'm sure he's 250 easily, without trying.  He'd have to DIET to get down to 230.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
wait - so tom prince isn't 260 today?

bullshit.  he's got awesome genes.  drugs only play .00001% of the equation.  I'm sure he's 250 easily, without trying.  He'd have to DIET to get down to 230.

BANNNN HIMM!

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Lets all take supplement advice from this guy ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Monster 14" arms and 43" waist

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
Is this like a fight between low-level mob associates?

Who the fuck are you to talk?  Lol!
w

Red Hook

• Getbig V

Come to the on me at Metrolina if you can feel froggy.  That's all I got to say we can be gay on this.  I'll have you on all fours when I get done with you. 
I

Red Hook

• Getbig V
the only thing that I would buy from Chris are body hair care/shaving tools..this he knows a lot about
I