Author Topic: Question for Chris Mason about your new product "Results" from Atlarge Nutrition  (Read 8550 times)

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
Thought I'd drop by your forum and I noticed that you got a new product called Results and I had a quick question.  When I read the ingredients, it read that it contained 80 grams of Dextrose, 5 grams of creatine, and 3 grams of HMB. 

Could you explain your reason for the formulation???  Its quite unusual.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I am predicting this is a very good thread.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Pretty well anything Chris makes is top quality, so I would trust anything produced by At Large.

I still think he should get online with BB.com though!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Pretty well anything Chris makes is top quality, so I would trust anything produced by At Large.

If AtLarge made a condom, would you wear it, Matt C?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum

If AtLarge made a condom, would you wear it, Matt C?

ROFL!  A whey protein condom?  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Unusual? This is like a 15 year old formula - these ingredients have been around for a long time and often combined. The HMB is crap of course, creatine is proven, and everyone knows what carbs do. I wouldn't buy this product myself. I'd just buy creatine.

I suspect you are trying to diss Chris Mason. You have no room to talk, Mr Bee Pollen.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Unusual? This is like a 15 year old formula - these ingredients have been around for a long time and often combined. The HMB is crap of course, creatine is proven, and everyone knows what carbs do. I wouldn't buy this product myself. I'd just buy creatine.

I suspect you are trying to diss Chris Mason. You have no room to talk, Mr Bee Pollen.
hahahhaa, exactly, this product has been around for 12 years, it's called Cell-Tech.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Thought I'd drop by your forum and I noticed that you got a new product called Results and I had a quick question.  When I read the ingredients, it read that it contained 80 grams of Dextrose, 5 grams of creatine, and 3 grams of HMB. 

Here's a formula you can't comprehend fagbox...

Cardio + Eat Less Food + Weight Training = fat loss.

This equation has forever, and will forever, stump mr. goodrumpranger

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
hahahhaa, exactly, this product has been around for 12 years, it's called Cell-Tech.

There lies the problem, Squad. 

Celltech has 75grams of Dextrose and 10 grams of creatine per serving.  Mason's "Results" has 80 grams of Dextrose and only 5 grams of creatine per serving.  HMB is a crap product and so is Beta so I'm not even counting those two.

Essentially, he's added more dextrose and less creatine per serving. 

Essentially, in a 6.5lb container he only has 150 grams of creatine in it going by the 30 servings.  Do you folks now see where the issue is??? 

On another end, his flavor is Cherry Blast but he's using artifical flavoring and Red Dye No. 40.  No natural cherry or fruit flavors whatsoever and even Cell-Tech throws in some of that

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III

Cardio + Eat Less Food + Weight Training = fat loss.

This equation has forever, and will forever, stump mr. goodrumpranger

Come say it to my face.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Essentially, in a 6.5lb container he only has 150 grams of creatine in it going by the 30 servings.  Do you folks now see where the issue is??? 
That's true but YOU should not bring it up. Aren't you selling homeopathic supps now? Homeopathic medicines contain nothing at all. They literally have no active ingredients.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro

Celltech has 75grams of Dextrose and 10 grams of creatine per serving.  Mason's "Results" has 80 grams of Dextrose and only 5 grams of creatine per serving.  HMB is a crap product and so is Beta so I'm not even counting those two.

On another end, his flavor is Cherry Blast but he's using artifical flavoring and Red Dye No. 40.  No natural cherry or fruit flavors whatsoever and even Cell-Tech throws in some of that

Do you get enough protein from your boyfriends cock?

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!

mr. goodrumpranger

lol ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V

Come say it to my face.

Stop asking guys out on here Vince, you homo.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

Come say it to my face.
hahahahha, why don't you go spoon with "queenvissy" fagggot. ;D

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!

Come say it to my face.

You want another big loogie in your face goodrumpranger? :D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro

Come say it to my face.

Did you try to hit on Derek?

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
That's true but YOU should not bring it up. Aren't you selling homeopathic supps now? Homeopathic medicines contain nothing at all. They literally have no active ingredients.

Please look up homeopathic medicines and find out how they work.  They have been used for hundreds of years, are FDA approved, and they work if you know how to use them.  I expanded my business to nutritional medicine and set up a natural pharmacy but my core products remain.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth

The extra 5 grams of creatine in cell-tech are definitely a waste; research has shown that above 3 grams is a waste for those who are steadily on it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

nobody needs 10 grams of creatine, not Ronnie Coleman, not Jay Ctler, no one.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

Come say it to my face.

You had your chance at the Arnold douche bag and you backed out like the little spineless bitch everyone knows you to be......I MIGHT come to the Metrolina for fun.  If you think you are the least bit intimidating pole smoker.......think again.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk

one of the very few times i have ever agreed with you.

bench

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
nobody needs 10 grams of creatine, not Ronnie Coleman, not Jay Ctler, no one.

No-one needs 80 grams of dextrose.   ;D

In either case, I'm not endorsing Cell Tech as I don't carry stuff like that on my store.