Author Topic: My Pitbull Thread-----Progress Pics + other pics of Amazing Pits  (Read 67898 times)

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
Re: My Pitbull Thread-----Progress Pics + other pics of Amazing Pits
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2008, 04:41:12 PM »
HAHA the old my buddy's dog is bigger...

you seem like the classic one upper kind of guy :-\

those dogs are all natural---its all genetics and the dogs are very healthy, no hip dysplasia or anything of the sort-----but then again you are the kind of guy who is always right and who knows someone who has a bigger and better anything someone is currently talking about, so you contribute nothing to this discussion and i wont even further encourage your ingnorance by indulging your need to argue about shit you know nothing about.

oh and my dog's pedigree goes back 7 generations and is a pure pit :D

beautiful dogs man, but not the american pit bull terrier.  thats the current "in" look, but pit bulls, but even by todays blown up proportion, pits aren't supposed to be over 85 lbs.  they aren't supposed to be over muscled or stocky, which all of the dogs in your dog's line are.  Somewhere along the line, cane corso, american bulldog or presas were brought into the muggleston line.  I think those dogs are beautiful but they aren't the true american pit bull terrier.  I would assume that they were originaly formed from the gotti line, or razor's edge which are widely known to have presa, cane corso or american bulldog bred into their line for size reasons.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2008, 04:53:46 PM »
beautiful dogs man, but not the american pit bull terrier.  thats the current "in" look, but pit bulls, but even by todays blown up proportion, pits aren't supposed to be over 85 lbs.  they aren't supposed to be over muscled or stocky, which all of the dogs in your dog's line are.  Somewhere along the line, cane corso, american bulldog or presas were brought into the muggleston line.  I think those dogs are beautiful but they aren't the true american pit bull terrier.  I would assume that they were originaly formed from the gotti line, or razor's edge which are widely known to have presa, cane corso or american bulldog bred into their line for size reasons.
ive gone into this discussion a million times---they are bully pits which arent the breed standard in appearance but they are pitbull's---they just selectly breed for size instead of for the breed standard.  Are there some shitty kennels who have breed American bulldogs in..im sure but its not the whole bullly pit blood tainted, thats a rare exception. I have my dogs pedigree 7 generations back and Ive seen pictures of all the relatives so it was easy for me to see the growth of the bloodline along the way and see that he's definitely not tainted with american bulldog or mastiff blood.

people look at the breed and just assume these things which is based upon pure speculation.  they are not breed standard pitbulls, they would be useless as fighting dogs (which the pit was originally designed for) because of their size. Taking the focus off the fighting aspect of the dog is a good thing though. I dont judge one type over the other but I do love bully pitbulls and commonly hear a lot of misconceptions about them from people.  They have great tempermants and few health problems.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2008, 05:01:07 PM »
ive gone into this discussion a million times---they are bully pits which arent the breed standard in appearance but they are pitbull's---they just selectly breed for size instead of for the breed standard.  Are there some shitty kennels who have breed American bulldogs in..im sure but its not the whole bullly pit blood tainted, thats a rare exception. I have my dogs pedigree 7 generations back and Ive seen pictures of all the relatives so it was easy for me to see the growth of the bloodline along the way and see that he's definitely not tainted with american bulldog or mastiff blood.

people look at the breed and just assume these things which is based upon pure speculation.  they are not breed standard pitbulls, they would be useless as fighting dogs (which the pit was originally designed for) because of their size. Taking the focus off the fighting aspect of the dog is a good thing though. I dont judge one type over the other but I do love bully pitbulls and commonly hear a lot of misconceptions about them from people.  They have great tempermants and few health problems.

I think they are awesome dogs man, don't get me wrong i just don't really think they can be accurately called pit bulls.  I think they should be called like the great bulldog or something.  they definetely have a different appearance than your standard apbt.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2008, 08:55:03 AM »
I think they are awesome dogs man, don't get me wrong i just don't really think they can be accurately called pit bulls.  I think they should be called like the great bulldog or something.  they definetely have a different appearance than your standard apbt.
they are real pitbulls just not bred to according to the breed standard-------

just like taking a yorkie and generation after generation breeding the biggest with biggest---eventually you will produce a bigger yorkie-----you dont need to breed in a different breed to achieve this---will some unscrupulous breeders take shitty shortcuts....im sure a few will, thats human nature but its a rare thing not the rule

breeds are constantly changing-------many mastiffs today are pussies compared to the aggresive and protective nature of mastiffs 100's of years ago when they were primarily used for guarding estates.

would I be against having them labeled as a sub breed of pitbulls, I wouldn't mind this-----they would be known as bully pits as the others would be breed standard.  I just get frustrated at teh ignorant speculation that many people assume about them...you yourself ( and you come across as a intelligent mature man) they are all on steroids, the vitamins they sell are juice etc...

The bullies are more show dogs and less suited for the pit's original intention....which I think in todays climate is a good thing.  I understand why people who are really into preserving a certain breed's get upset about bullies changing the breed----they think breeding against the breed standard is faux pas---they would never use the biggest most muscular male as a foundation stud, generation after generation,  they would use a male that was smaller and fit the breed standard exactly.

As for Jediknight----------you are obviously 14yrs old ;)
As for being a mixed breed dog---then you can contact the UKC since my dog is registered pitbull and I wont argue with a child :D

These dogs are incredible beasts that inspire awe when people see them so its not surprising that people, who know nothing about the development of the dogs and bloodlines just assume they cant be pure pitbulls or that they are all juiced up. People have and still do achieve incredibly diversity and crazy things in dog breeding. Too imagine a wolf can be breed into a chihuahua is mind blowing...I dont think breeding pitbulls to a be bigger and more muscular dog is that far fetched and has to be explained by someone, who has no idea or experience with developing that pitbull, simply saying "its part mastiff or part bulldog"

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2008, 08:57:23 AM »
can we get a mod in here deleting jedi knights stupid meaningless posts that dont belong in this thread. 

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2008, 09:17:18 AM »
HHAHAHAH  ,,oh boy,,another "tough guy", everyone else has been saying it also,.,his pitbull was bred with a bulldog shit stain. You're "pitbull" is awesome,,dont get me wrong,,but it's blood line is not 100 percent ...hahah u have to delete me because u cant debate me,,u tiny twit,,hahahahahaha

have you read any of my responses----------hahaha I was just kidding, of course you haven't...you are just another 14yrold tit desperatly searching for any attention you can get on here.  Hmmmm maybe thats the reason no one respects you on here and your just another getbig bottom boy :-\

keep trying though kid---------its funny to watch...kind of like watching a retard attempting to do calculus ;D ;)

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2008, 03:18:37 PM »
many of the muggleston dogs have gotti and razors edge bloodlines going thru them.  those bloodlines are known to use presa, cane corso and american bulldog. 

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2008, 05:14:30 PM »
exactly,,only shit stain doesnt understand that. His dog is a half breed.Not a real American pit, but some knock off, you overpaid for.

actually, i think his is 100% muggleston.  If its just muggleston, i believe it.  but the gotti dogs and razors edge ones i would be suspect of.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2008, 06:01:00 PM »
Beautiful dog bro. I have a 94lb rednose (Dangerzone bloodline), but those blues look enormous. Must be that neo-mastiff blood line used to achieve the blue color. My white hog dog was huge, 115lbs (pit-american bull dog cross, heavy bones like a american bulldog all pit head shape and tenacity though) unfortunately a young boar got the best of him.  The boar ran up under my dog and his tusks tore out the underbelly of my dog. pretty sad.  I should have had kevlar on him, but I was younger and thought Kevlar was for pu$$ies. Hind site is 20/20 as he was a great dog and one of the best companions you could ever ask for. Hog hunting is one of the best ways to bring out the game and tenacity of your dog, but don't do it if it is your pet. My rednose will never face a hog. He's far to pretty and no where near game enough, But my white (Playboy..... R.I.P.) was a game mother fcuker. I know it's a redneck sport but I ain't killing shit, guns make hunting to easy. Watching a game pit hit a hog is like a train wreck.  Your dog will never feel so proud, it;s weird how they know exactly what to do without command.  On the other hand dog fighting....that's for ni99ers. A dog will die everytime, win or lose. Cause if a dog loses, he's not worth breeding and the bloodline ends there, I'm a neck don't get me wrong but some of these back wood necks and ni99ers have no respect. They only see them as a way to make money. They probably could pimp their sisters but wouldn't make as much money as a dogfight would bring in.

Back on topic, Nordic, your bully is badass.  Treat him/her good and you'll have a loyal companion for life.
\

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2008, 11:11:16 PM »
he looks good brother. Getting big. He is about the size of my boys. they are sitting at 70-80 lbs and so and 10 months. They are startin to fill out and no longer grow tall. I think Chaos will be pushing 100 and chucka will be near that. Chaos is staffy though.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2008, 12:10:32 AM »
some more for you stella ;)

Seriously, one of the cutest pics i have EVER seen. Such an impressive looking breed when grown up.

Ive got a black lab at home. Great dog. Looking at these pics makes me want to go buy a pup right now ;D
No doubt about it...

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2008, 01:42:37 PM »
he looks good brother. Getting big. He is about the size of my boys. they are sitting at 70-80 lbs and so and 10 months. They are startin to fill out and no longer grow tall. I think Chaos will be pushing 100 and chucka will be near that. Chaos is staffy though.

now those are real pits.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2008, 01:44:31 PM »
they are real pitbulls just not bred to according to the breed standard-------

just like taking a yorkie and generation after generation breeding the biggest with biggest---eventually you will produce a bigger yorkie-----you dont need to breed in a different breed to achieve this---will some unscrupulous breeders take shitty shortcuts....im sure a few will, thats human nature but its a rare thing not the rule

breeds are constantly changing-------many mastiffs today are pussies compared to the aggresive and protective nature of mastiffs 100's of years ago when they were primarily used for guarding estates.

would I be against having them labeled as a sub breed of pitbulls, I wouldn't mind this-----they would be known as bully pits as the others would be breed standard.  I just get frustrated at teh ignorant speculation that many people assume about them...you yourself ( and you come across as a intelligent mature man) they are all on steroids, the vitamins they sell are juice etc...

The bullies are more show dogs and less suited for the pit's original intention....which I think in todays climate is a good thing.  I understand why people who are really into preserving a certain breed's get upset about bullies changing the breed----they think breeding against the breed standard is faux pas---they would never use the biggest most muscular male as a foundation stud, generation after generation,  they would use a male that was smaller and fit the breed standard exactly.

As for Jediknight----------you are obviously 14yrs old ;)
As for being a mixed breed dog---then you can contact the UKC since my dog is registered pitbull and I wont argue with a child :D

These dogs are incredible beasts that inspire awe when people see them so its not surprising that people, who know nothing about the development of the dogs and bloodlines just assume they cant be pure pitbulls or that they are all juiced up. People have and still do achieve incredibly diversity and crazy things in dog breeding. Too imagine a wolf can be breed into a chihuahua is mind blowing...I dont think breeding pitbulls to a be bigger and more muscular dog is that far fetched and has to be explained by someone, who has no idea or experience with developing that pitbull, simply saying "its part mastiff or part bulldog"

your dog isnt 100 percent pit, its crossed with other dogs, look at sin city's dog, now thats a real pit. You got ripped off man. You're dog is not 100 percent pit. Sorry.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2008, 02:31:25 PM »

your dog isnt 100 percent pit, its crossed with other dogs, look at sin city's dog, now thats a real pit. You got ripped off man. You're dog is not 100 percent pit. Sorry.
ok hmm I guess the "PR" UKC pedigree saying he is pure pit that goes back 7 generations is wrong then-----Im going to call them and raise hell and tell them Jediknight of Getbig says they're lieing ::)

Beautiful dog bro. I have a 94lb rednose (Dangerzone bloodline), but those blues look enormous. Must be that neo-mastiff blood line used to achieve the blue color. My white hog dog was huge, 115lbs (pit-american bull dog cross, heavy bones like a american bulldog all pit head shape and tenacity though) unfortunately a young boar got the best of him.  The boar ran up under my dog and his tusks tore out the underbelly of my dog. pretty sad.  I should have had kevlar on him, but I was younger and thought Kevlar was for pu$$ies. Hind site is 20/20 as he was a great dog and one of the best companions you could ever ask for. Hog hunting is one of the best ways to bring out the game and tenacity of your dog, but don't do it if it is your pet. My rednose will never face a hog. He's far to pretty and no where near game enough, But my white (Playboy..... R.I.P.) was a game mother fcuker. I know it's a redneck sport but I ain't killing shit, guns make hunting to easy. Watching a game pit hit a hog is like a train wreck.  Your dog will never feel so proud, it;s weird how they know exactly what to do without command.  On the other hand dog fighting....that's for ni99ers. A dog will die everytime, win or lose. Cause if a dog loses, he's not worth breeding and the bloodline ends there, I'm a neck don't get me wrong but some of these back wood necks and ni99ers have no respect. They only see them as a way to make money. They probably could pimp their sisters but wouldn't make as much money as a dogfight would bring in.

Back on topic, Nordic, your bully is badass.  Treat him/her good and you'll have a loyal companion for life.

cool story Dballin---you sound like a real cool dude bro.  I would love to experience hunting with my dog!!

sorry to hear about your dog man-----you just have to remember that he gave his life for you (something real profound and moving!!!)

I love my boy---he is the best companion Ive ever had in a dog, his tempermant is incredibly sweet and nice but he does have a good guard dog instinct also.

your boys are looking good man!! good to see some updated pics 8)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2008, 02:37:06 PM »
ok hmm I guess the "PR" UKC pedigree saying he is pure pit that goes back 7 generations is wrong then-----Im going to call them and raise hell and tell them Jediknight of Getbig says they're lieing ::)

cool story Dballin---you sound like a real cool dude bro.  I would love to experience hunting with my dog!!

sorry to hear about your dog man-----you just have to remember that he gave his life for you (something real profound and moving!!!)

I love my boy---he is the best companion Ive ever had in a dog, his tempermant is incredibly sweet and nice but he does have a good guard dog instinct also.

your boys are looking good man!! good to see some updated pics 8)

your dog does not look like a pitbull my friend, it has been breeded over time with other dogs,,your dog is not pure,,look at sin city,,thats a real pit.You can cry, moan, and whine all you want, but look at Muggelston's pit's, there stance is not how a real pit stands,,real pits dont get that big,,ur dog has been crossed over time with either a bull dog or a mastiff. You can cry about it all u want, but thats the truth.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2008, 02:55:57 PM »
your dog does not look like a pitbull my friend, it has been breeded over time with other dogs,,your dog is not pure,,look at sin city,,thats a real pit.You can cry, moan, and whine all you want, but look at Muggelston's pit's, there stance is not how a real pit stands,,real pits dont get that big,,ur dog has been crossed over time with either a bull dog or a mastiff. You can cry about it all u want, but thats the truth.
Ive never cried just explained to you the facts which not surprisingly you ignored and decided to act like a child

where do you get your proof of your accusations??

amazing things have occured through dog breeding------what you are saying is like saying that a yorkie did not orginate from a wolf---to add 20-30lbs to a breed is not a hard or absurd thing to accomplish over a period of time.

these dogs have been breed for size instead of breeders adhering to the breed standard------this is how they are bigger

you are just posting to be annoying--you have no experience with dog breeding or knowledge about it.  DNA testing is commonly used among breeders.

I will no longer respond to your posts

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2008, 03:23:46 PM »
Ive never cried just explained to you the facts which not surprisingly you ignored and decided to act like a child

where do you get your proof of your accusations??

amazing things have occured through dog breeding------what you are saying is like saying that a yorkie did not orginate from a wolf---to add 20-30lbs to a breed is not a hard or absurd thing to accomplish over a period of time.

these dogs have been breed for size instead of breeders adhering to the breed standard------this is how they are bigger

you are just posting to be annoying--you have no experience with dog breeding or knowledge about it.  DNA testing is commonly used among breeders.

I will no longer respond to your posts

hahahah no one agress with you,,because YOU ARE WRONG idiot.You probably paid 5000 grand for your dog while the breeders are laughing there ass off at another SUCKAH.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2008, 03:34:00 PM »
haha

the look on his face says "who me, I didnt do anything" ;D

this pic is from about 3 months ago

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2008, 08:17:09 PM »
haha

the look on his face says "who me, I didnt do anything" ;D

this pic is from about 3 months ago
Blahaaaaaaaaa!!  Looks so innocent  ;D

More pics please :)
R

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2008, 04:44:56 PM »

Blue's are real pits. If you wan't to get technical most breed's aren't pure bred. They are bred to achieve a specific size, structure, color or what have you. Once done, they are only bred with the same type dog, thus creating a pure blood line.  If you think that I am lying, look at how the bull terrier (spuds mckenzie) was derived.  Crossbred with bulldog, dalmation and terrier.  Over time the bullterrier came to be.  The AKC recognizes it as a purebred and it of course came from cross breeding.  Pit's aren't recognized because of the prejudices of the general public, but let's not get it twisted. Do some research. Not all pits look alike, because there are a ton of fly by night kennels out there.

Nordic's blue is one of the finest looking pit's I have ever seen.  Here's My Rednose when he was still filling out. Ive got a few more but have to shrink them down.
\

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2008, 06:11:50 PM »
Blue's are real pits. If you wan't to get technical most breed's aren't pure bred. They are bred to achieve a specific size, structure, color or what have you. Once done, they are only bred with the same type dog, thus creating a pure blood line.  If you think that I am lying, look at how the bull terrier (spuds mckenzie) was derived.  Crossbred with bulldog, dalmation and terrier.  Over time the bullterrier came to be.  The AKC recognizes it as a purebred and it of course came from cross breeding.  Pit's aren't recognized because of the prejudices of the general public, but let's not get it twisted. Do some research. Not all pits look alike, because there are a ton of fly by night kennels out there.

Nordic's blue is one of the finest looking pit's I have ever seen.  Here's My Rednose when he was still filling out. Ive got a few more but have to shrink them down.
OH SHIT------I love red nose pits---great drive on them!! He looks awesome--I love his face, especially the wrinkled droopy skin. 8)

exactly right about breeds Dballin----------a breed will produce a similar dog every time while a mutt (crossbreed a bulldog and a pit the first time) you will get a lot of diversity in terms of the looks in the litter, some will look really really pitlike while some will look like bulldogs and others may look like a mix.

Dont mind Jediknight Dballin---he has no idea what he's talking about, he has been stalking me since I hurt his 14yr old feelings ;)

Post some more pics of your boy Dball and defintely share some more hunting stories!! 8)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2008, 07:57:00 PM »
Man if you ever make it to North Central FL, Give me a shout.  Me and my buddies load up the trucks and head out to Stark or Palatka.  We use bey dogs to track down and corner the hogs.  You walk your bulldog out on lead(if you let them run with the pack sometimes they get excited any may attack another dog).  Once the hogs backed up, you just let him of the chain and watch him go to work.  Every dog is different, some catch dogs go for a leg, some for a shoulder, some go straight for the throat. 8)  Some may say it's crazy, but if you witness it in real life, it's truly a spectacle to behold. Watching a 80-115lb dog take down a 150-200+lb hog is amazing. :o  My brother in law is a riffle hunter but to me that is so boring.  Sitting in a deerblind for hours in the cold is not for me.  When you use your dog, you're right up in the action.  It's pretty cool. You need to have some quick reflexes cause you could end up climbing a tree real quick if the dog looses his grip and the hog bolts. All you need is a good 4wd, a few good bey dogs, a couple hog dogs, A big fuggin knife ;D and a pistol.  A 9mm is fine but I use a .45 cause some of the jokers are big.  Usually the dog will wear down the hog and all you have to to is slit it's throat, but if it's still panting hard put one behind his ear to end it. A buddy of mine reached down to with his knife and got a tusk through his hand.  Bastard just poured some wild turkey on it and wrapped it and took that big son of a bitch back to the camp.  Don't ever forget to cut an ear off for the dog. ;)  Also after you skin it, save it.  It's good for the younger dogs.  Attach it to a spring pole and you can see the little guys going after it just like the big boys. 

I can't say enough about the breed.  The stuff they put on tv as a result of irresponsible dog owners is media biased because they are looking to get ratings.  If you look at the statistics, Rott's were responsible for more dogbites and fatalities than pits. My white, was a beast in the woods and a gentle giant with kids.  My red is my house dog, believe me no one's coming in.  But he'd take off with anyone that had a cool truck. When I'm not working, he rides with me everywhere I go.  Remember these guys are terriers and need stimulation just as much as exercise.  I'm sure you've already witnessed the night crazies.  My boy runs laps then hits some donuts, he gets them legs going so fast you it's like he's doing a burn out. The wife say's "Look he's burning fur!!!!"

If you want to humble yourself, go to a tire store and get an old steel belted radial for a 15 inch rim.  Use your thumbs and press down on it, then watch what your boy can do with his jaws!!!  The wife, tried to throw the tire, she got it about 5 maybe 10 feet.  Both of dogs can sling those jokers like frisbees.

Truly a magnificent breed.  I can't say enough about them. 
\

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2008, 02:56:58 PM »
Man if you ever make it to North Central FL, Give me a shout.  Me and my buddies load up the trucks and head out to Stark or Palatka.  We use bey dogs to track down and corner the hogs.  You walk your bulldog out on lead(if you let them run with the pack sometimes they get excited any may attack another dog).  Once the hogs backed up, you just let him of the chain and watch him go to work.  Every dog is different, some catch dogs go for a leg, some for a shoulder, some go straight for the throat. 8)  Some may say it's crazy, but if you witness it in real life, it's truly a spectacle to behold. Watching a 80-115lb dog take down a 150-200+lb hog is amazing. :o  My brother in law is a riffle hunter but to me that is so boring.  Sitting in a deerblind for hours in the cold is not for me.  When you use your dog, you're right up in the action.  It's pretty cool. You need to have some quick reflexes cause you could end up climbing a tree real quick if the dog looses his grip and the hog bolts. All you need is a good 4wd, a few good bey dogs, a couple hog dogs, A big fuggin knife ;D and a pistol.  A 9mm is fine but I use a .45 cause some of the jokers are big.  Usually the dog will wear down the hog and all you have to to is slit it's throat, but if it's still panting hard put one behind his ear to end it. A buddy of mine reached down to with his knife and got a tusk through his hand.  Bastard just poured some wild turkey on it and wrapped it and took that big son of a bitch back to the camp.  Don't ever forget to cut an ear off for the dog. ;)  Also after you skin it, save it.  It's good for the younger dogs.  Attach it to a spring pole and you can see the little guys going after it just like the big boys. 

I can't say enough about the breed.  The stuff they put on tv as a result of irresponsible dog owners is media biased because they are looking to get ratings.  If you look at the statistics, Rott's were responsible for more dogbites and fatalities than pits. My white, was a beast in the woods and a gentle giant with kids.  My red is my house dog, believe me no one's coming in.  But he'd take off with anyone that had a cool truck. When I'm not working, he rides with me everywhere I go.  Remember these guys are terriers and need stimulation just as much as exercise.  I'm sure you've already witnessed the night crazies.  My boy runs laps then hits some donuts, he gets them legs going so fast you it's like he's doing a burn out. The wife say's "Look he's burning fur!!!!"

If you want to humble yourself, go to a tire store and get an old steel belted radial for a 15 inch rim.  Use your thumbs and press down on it, then watch what your boy can do with his jaws!!!  The wife, tried to throw the tire, she got it about 5 maybe 10 feet.  Both of dogs can sling those jokers like frisbees.

Truly a magnificent breed.  I can't say enough about them. 
OH man I get a surge of adrenline just thinking about hunting like that. A knife and your dog killing a 200lb boar----can we say WARLORD 8)

I will defintely give you a shout when Im down in that area.

I can see how proud a dog would be from taking a beast like a boar down.

I have a spring pole set up for my pits---made it myself----great tool for exercise and play. I know what you mean about the tire, gone through a couple with my older pit.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2008, 03:10:46 PM »
Awesome, noble looking dogs, Nordic and Dballin 8)

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2008, 02:48:37 AM »
my pit bull after his first d-bol cycle -R.I.P